I really like this one girl, but I cant build up the confidence to just randomly start talking to her...

I really like this one girl, but I cant build up the confidence to just randomly start talking to her, anyone got any good advice?

There's really no advice to give, you basically need to be right by her and just say something. Starting the conversation is the hardest part, keeping it is easy

One min, I'm gonna start writing something up for you

Just say, hello and try to strike up a convo. If you ever get nervous, imagine her cutting a loud fart. It will make you smile/laugh, relax you, and realize she is prob nervous and a human too.

Pro tip if she askes why you are smiling/laughing don't say you are thinking about her farting

>insert 'ShiaLabeoufDoItMeme.gif'

Drink some tequila and have a friend slap you around each time you pussy out.

1. dress sexy
2. show abs
3. always smile
4. walk up to her
5. get her attention
6. ask for her number

that's how you get a girlfriend without getting stuck in the friendzone

Dear OP,

I'm gonna assume you're younger than most on here.

You are currently on the path to becoming a man. One of the most important steps on this path is your first love. We all remember ours. The anxiety, the fear of rejection. Asking a girl out for the first time is one of the most important things in your life. If you don't do it, don't complain when you are a fatass wizard with a neckbeard and a fedora.

You're soon gonna have to learn the hard way that women are fucking crazy things. They lead you on, pretend to love you, and then, as soon as you've fallen for them, they stop. I remember when I was younger there was this one girl who used to drop all the fucking hints. She'd carve her initials into my hand with her fingernails, hold my hand to "warm me up", talk to me for hours every night, telling me how she was "too hot not to fantasize about". Then she broke up with her boyfriend and started following me around like a dog, always glancing at me. Fuck did I fall for her hard. Then, as soon as I started to show her some affection, she stopped. She started giving me less and less attention, flirting with fat ugly creeps right in front of me, and finally spreading fucking rumours about me. I felt like shit.

Therefore, my advice to you, OP, is to ask her out. ASAP. Just send her a message, "hey wanna hang out some time?". You will feel your heart pounding in your chest and every instinct in your body telling you not to press send, but you must. As soon as you do, you will feel free. You will feel confident. You will not care for her response. All your anxiety and fear will go away. It's a feeling kinda like cocaine. Then, when she does respond, there will be one of two possible outcomes:

Worst case scenario, you have a date;
Best case scenario, you are now a man.

Godspeed, OP.

fin.

lol jus be youserlf

girls love red roses. buy her some flowers and chocolates before asking her out. she'll think that you're cute and give you a shot. bonus points for giving her a stuffed animal

Can you TLDR that please?

^^^^THIS OP^^^^

there are hundreds of horny men eye raping your woman. each day that you don't ask her out, you're giving the other guys a chance to fuck your woman. is that what you want?

Listen 2 him

That's creepy. Leave OP alone

chance of getting girl by asking her out
>50%

chance of getting girl by NOT asking her out
>01%

Grow a pair.

OP you there?
Read this

Here is some advice. What do you got to lose?

girls love mysterious men. wear some shades when you talk to her. she'll get hooked onto your mysteriousness and want to get to know you better. when you notice that, that's when you make your move: ask if she would like to have dinner with you at a fancy restaurant

OP ARE YOU KILL

One Word: FEDORA

Women love a classy gentleman with style. Don't forget to show your deep side by talking about how you support feminism.

cologne has been scientifically proven to attract girls. just spray a shitload on you before approaching her

The advice in this thread is pure gold!

These are by far the best pieces of advice

These are bad

This is shite, never listen to it

bump

I like my odds