>full of chinks
>obnoxious shitposters on Sup Forums
>flag has a fucking cuckstamp

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Monash
youtube.com/watch?v=F-glHAzXi_M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Australia is pretty much a non-country that shouldn't even exist. It's never won a war in its life and has a history as shallow as their people.

>>too damn cold

It's comfy as fuck. It's -14 here now and I have my window open.

>>abhorrent shitposters on Sup Forums

No one to blame but yourself, I never shitposted once until you annoying fags wouldn't fuck off with the leaf shit.

Reap what you sow, friend.

It's 26.7 degrees C here, not really convincing me

>He thinks Australia is a real place

THERE IS NO AUSTRALIA and you're dumb if you think otherwise. Australia is from a Dr Seuss novel. Kangaroos, wallabies, dingoes, platypuses, it couldn't be more obvious. Why are the natives black? Its in the far east! A bunch of criminals came on a boat and made the country rich. I'm surprised by the large amount of sheep who fallen for the Australia hoax, its laughable. Anyone here who claims to be Australian is most likely a paid shill or a troll. Its best to just ignore any Australians on the Internet and just flag for spam. They are trying to trick you, pay them the least attention.

He he he, "Australia". You actually believe in Australia? What are you, seventy? Let me guess, people who are criminals go to Australia, where the dingo will forever gnaw them?
Australia is basically a myth made up to make people behave. If you're good, you go to Hollywood; if you're bad, it's Australia for you, a country of burning heat and grotesque prancing beasts, kangaroos, dropbears, crocodile-dundees and whatnot. And the mildest evildoers are dropped to the big seashell in Sydney, the venal ones to Canberra, murderers, cannibals and Queen-scoffers to the red desert, and the three worst are chained under Uluru to the jaws of the Great Beast Bogan.
Yeah yeah yeah, I know people have written books about how they visited Australia, Down Under by the Royal stooge Bill Bryson and more. Still doesn't make Australia real.
Wake up sheeple!
Speaking of which, don't get me started on "New Zealand". Peter Jackson isn't even real and these "Lord of the Rings" movies are a madman's dream.

We were on the winning side of both world wars thank you very much

So were we. So was NZ.

Choosing the side of the winners and waiting for someone else to do the work isn't winning a war. Gallipoli never forget what Australian contribution means.

Canada 2bh

Example of American intellectual:
Burger who knows celsius

General Monash (an Australian) played a pivotal role in winning WW1, as unlike his British counterparts, he was actually good at his job.

Who?

Straya cunt

Canada is much less nanny state and its gun laws are not draconian.

Canada wins.

It's more of a country than Canada at least.

Obviously Aus

test

australia is fucking awful never come here

move to canada or better yet new zealand

thank you

>>too damn hot
Australia has perfect weather

If someone wasn't going to move to Australia, where should they not go?

how is it possible for australia to enforce its draconian laws?
anyone can just set up a drug lab or a weaponry selling firearms in the outback and it'll be almost impossible for the police to find it because it's a painfully huge empty desert. it would be like finding a needle in a heystack

It would be like finding a shack in the desert using satellite imaging, actually.

I like this thread

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Monash

t.british colonist

>anyone can just set up a drug lab or a weaponry selling firearms in the outback

Yeah, it's super easy. I hope you don't need any food or water though.

>tfw unironically finding a shack with an ute in an Australian desert

australia

You should tip the Aussie fedpol kek.

that's our equivalent of area 51 actually

It's called Uteshed 12.

I never knew Australia was an italian colony

Thank you, onii-chan.

Australia is a lot better. Canada is just obnoxious. Nobody likes Canada. Australia is a meme. You can't top that.

Outside of people like Trudude weed and T*r*ntonians (I live there for university but it's just getting shittier over time) Canadians are the fucking best. I hate a lot of the idiots we have, but camping experience and rural places are full of really great people. It's like American southerners without quite as much ignorance, bible thumping and racism. Plus as much as I dislike Trudeau, our politics are a LOT less corrupt without really any lobbying and is in a healthier state than the US in general. Australia is kinda a nanny state, I mean you can't even purchase Hotline Miami 2 or have firearms lel.
youtube.com/watch?v=F-glHAzXi_M

>Pass user since 2016
>Talking about cuckstamps

I would choose Canada because they are near USA and have cold climate. Australia is too really cool but, they have a lot of insects/spiders which i hate.

both big empty uninhabitable deserts for a large part of their cunt, both have smallish populations. both anglo, english speaking, commonwealth, both have the queen.

honestly like twins those two dont know why they aren't bffs

post more sheilas

Australian shitposting has a certain odd charm to it. Behind their dumb posts and shitty internet connection you can sense that primal joy of shitflinging that our apemen ancestors may have enjoyed thousands of years ago.
Leaf shitposting is just embarrassing. Like a nerdy cuckboy trying to be cool and edgy by yelling random insults. Mimicking, but not understanding the point.

Dont go to Melbourne, Sydney, or perth. Thats what i learned from a 2 week vacation.

>cucked flags

>a fucking leaf

Australia hands down.

Australia is England's true succseser, America is they unwanted child and Canada is just French not even Anglo.

Canada is not an Anglo country they are French.

Fuck off Chang, go moch off someone's else's country

Australia is way better. Sandy beaches, coral reefs, attractive accents and kangaroos, and also they have plenty of room.

suck it australia lol

Meh

disgraceful

Canada

delete this right now

a fucking austrailian

they also both have their one autismsport they care about and suck at everything else

Australia has more culture.

Plus, Steven Irwin was my idol. Hopefully I get a career similar to his. Thank you, Australia.

>canada
I feel like I would hate most people if I moved there, based on how they are on the internet. Australians are at least top blokes

>if I moved there,

The last thing we need is more Muslims.

>ged worknig inderned danand beer
>firsd thred choogsin bedween two flavors of shid
choo choo all aboard dhe homosex egsbress :DDd

Canadians are the worst posters and Aussies are one of my favorite posters.

>Australian climate
>Mad Max hellscape

Let's not forget America's hat.

suffering builds banter

Australia vs The People's Republic of Chine Canadian protectorate. Tough choice here.

I choose the non-chink country who is not totally insuffrable and which isn't plagued by efemminate beta males, so Australia.

lesser chinks are better place

>Implying Japan isn't Chink wannabe

Why did you steal they writing and religion?