ITT post girls you know and anons say how they would degrade/fuck them

ITT post girls you know and anons say how they would degrade/fuck them.

Reply for reply

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AVGt54DsbHU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How about no faggot

I probably wouldn't give her sunscreen if she asked for it.

>imgur screenshot

Yeah bad cropping

Or we just post hot girls without cuck shit?

These threads are lame as fuck. None of you losers could ever get these girls. Fags

Bend them both over the rail and take turns sodomizing each. Then force lefty to fist rights asshole while I facefuck her into a crying mess

Have her lick my balls and eat my ass. Then force my cock down her throat as she struggles and fights the whole time. Finish on her tits as she sobs and cries

Would fuck her into the 39th dimension, do you have anymore user boy

Bump

Aw yeah I do.

I'd soak her pubes in everclear, light them on fire, and fuck the burnt mess that is left over while she cries tonne taken to the hospital.

what would u do

More? Those legs are increasing the blood flow to my penis.

Buy them a pony, in exchange for them making me sammiches whenever I fucking want. Watch them love and care for the pony, brushing its mane and riding around on it and shit. Booyah, Wait a few years and ask for some sammiches. Wait until they making that shit and steal the fucking pony back. Sell it at auction. Made mad bank, cause everyone knows ponies appreciate in value. Tell them they can have the pony back if they send me nudez. After nudez received send them photo of glue factory. That's how you fuck a couple cowboy hat bitches imo.

fap to her tits if there was a good picture of them....but I'll just cum in her eyes instead

Kek

Crack the door when her parents are home and start chocking and pounding the life out of her!

ask and ye shall be rewarded

Kidnap her and tie her up in the garage. Use a cattle prod on those tits and fuck her pretty mouth all day long. If she tries to escape I whip her severely

I would take this girl out for a night on the town. Tell her to get dressed up and bring her to a club and get absolutely wasted with the help of some drugs. Bring her outside of the club where I'd proceed to skull fuck her and give her a massive facial. Then I'd invite the onlookers to have their turn with her and walk away.

Tie her up, blindfold her, gag her, cover her tits in baby oil and use them as my personal fleshlight.

Print this photo, invite her to a nose piercing convention or a how to cut your own hair club. When she's distracted steal her credit card and head to the nearest dollar store. Find a felt marker with color resembling her skin. Buy some date rape drug from nearest black guy. Return to convention or club where she's no doubt still yammering on about useless lady brain bullshit. Spike bitches drink, wait until she passes the fuck out. Now's my chance. Ughhhh. Color in those fucking eyebrows.

Nice!! I'd make her suck on those nipples while piledriving her cunt. Jam my cock in between those massive jugs and squeeze them together while I pumped a huge load all over her necklace. Scoop up my jizz and wipe it all over her hair.

keep posting her

Chloroform her and take her to the gym at night. Use the gym equipment to rape all her holes, the place she used to go for confidence turning into her personal nightmare. Strap her to a bench and fuck her asshole raw then leave her there to be discovered the next morning

I'd drag the left one into a park bush and smasher her back doors in while using her tits as handles.

i'd fuck that cute little mouth of hers and cum all over her tanned tits

Strangle her with that necklace and rape her mouth with a dildo.

Tie them up so righty is right above leftys face. Then fuck lefty right up the ass, letting her juices drip down onto righty. Then I cum in her ass, let it drip onto rightys face.

Notice her skittish behavior at the beach. This bitch is clearly afraid of swimming in the ocean and cannot swim. Befriend her and spend a lot of time convincing her that swimming is easy as shit. Eventually sign her up for swimming lessons. Bitch is timid so takes her months to be comfortable, she fails swimming lessons at least 3 times. Eventually with my assistance she has the confidence to swim in the ocean. Take her to the beach. Wade out into the ocean with her, and tell her fuck I forgot to take a shit, brb. Head on shore and put on my plywood shark fin. Sneak back into the water and teach this bitch why you don't swim in the fucking ocean.

who/what would you do?

More of her?

what do

take those flowers and shove them into her mouth, using them as a gag while I fuck her pussy raw. Then I let her spit the flowers out and I cum down her throat while she cums herself, I spit on her and leave

Sell these stupid overpriviledged bitches to an Arab who turns them into sex slaves for his family and friends. They cook, clean, and get fucked constantly by any scumbag male who wants to impregnate them. They eventually end up as used war brides for teenage fighters who sell them around for extra money, until their pussies are a constant swamp of arab sperm.

thats dark bro, nice.

Great body, would love to see her in a glory hole booth covered in cum.

Me and my sisters

I'd probably make her fuck me in that outfit. Spank her and choke her. Make sure she knows her place as my bitch.

she was in my art class last year, she always wore thin yoga pants and skimpy tops, I wanted to lay her down and fuck her right there

another

Offer her a better life due to upcoming "big day". Treat her nice, fuck her tenderly, then have her wake up one morning tied to the bed. Set up the cameras, straddle her face, and throat fuck her while squeezing her nipples. Cum directly into her stomach, then sit back and watch while a few black homeless men came in and triple teamed her in the ass, mouth, and pussy. She stays tied for days, servicing dozens of cocks and swallowing liters of sperm. Drop her off naked and cum drenched in front of her cucked hubby's house.

Get her in a gangbang where she gets a cone around her neck and every guy can cum in that. She has 2 options: either drink or drown.

would rip that shirt off and throw her to her knees, face fuck her rough so i can watch her big titties jiggle up and down as she struggles before pulling out and cumming all over her face

call trump telling him ive got a live one, but by the time he gets here, shed be a living cumdumpster so white that trump will have nothing to do but leave her with me forever

I'd bend right over that bench and pump her full of my cum

these two?

hit it from the back until her ass was flat

What would you do to left and to right?

youtube.com/watch?v=AVGt54DsbHU

More. In middle.

Dressed like the whore she undoubtably is, I would simply walk up and ram my dick down her throat while fingering her nipples. After getting my cock lubed with her saliva and tears, it's time to fuck her ass over that chair, saving the last stroke to insert and cum into her vagina, flooding her with baby batter

mom/daughter here

kill her.

More Cz!

tie the mom up with vibrators in her pussy and ass, make her watch while i fuck her hard and pump her full of my cum. Then, invite randos over to cum on/in both of them.

roommates here

tit fuck her and cum on her face

bend her over the chair and spank her hard, then ream her asshole

lefty fucks me with a strapon while creampie many times in right, ensuring she has mu children

Degrade these chicks, fake them nude, any fetish. See watermark in related pic

These two are forced to strip and fight for their freedom. Big one lands some good shots and starts to dominate. Little one gets desperate and starts the dirty stuff. Bites big ones nipple and won't let go, until big one punches her in the pussy and starts mauling her cunt lips. Big one gets on top and repeatedly knees her in the pussy while choking her out.

Would bend her over and fuck her in her ass , id stretch her asshole then cum inside her , would deep throat her untill she passes out .

see this is so satisfying to hear because she's a lesbo

Middle one gets revenge on righty by tieing to sawhorse, and using a taser on her big tits. Then she ties her tits and uses them to suspend her from the rafters. Lefty fists her pussy hard while middle fists big tits girl anus elbow deep.

I'd fuck her right there in that alley way. I'd hitch up that dress and pound her asshole and pussy. I'd grope the shit out of her tits. As I'm close to climaxing I begin to choke with all my might and as I finish I take that pretty little face of hers and smash it into that brick wall as many times as it takes to leave her unconscious, broken, beaten and traumatized for life.

I would tie mom and daughter together in a sixty-nine position, making them lick each others pussy and assholes for hours while I use each of their holes at my leisure. They don't get released until both of them pisses on the others face and swallows.

sisters

Would rape her , my dick down her throat then I'd fuck her pussy would then cum inside. I'd sell her to anyone for 10$ so they can ram they're dicks inside her as much as they want .

moar of the right sister for rape analysis purposes?

sure

I'd cut a hole in the back of those shorts and fuck that tight pussy

How would you use her?

I'd fuck her tits through that bikini top.

force her to suck my dick, pulling on that long red hair. then rip off her top, fuck her tits and then creampie her. all out in public.

these two?

long deep throating face fuck while slapping those titties, then titfuck, bend over fuck both holes deep, hard while spanking her ass til glowing red

show her what war is really like, invite 10 guys over to fuck her roughly and fill every hole with cum while choking her with those headphones.

Would teach these bitches ASS TO MOUTH method for 1hr. Making sure every inch and crevice of their tight assholes and mouth are well fucked. Anal creampie on left, then let right girl eat and pass it around our mouths and swallow.

Anyone?

she looks a whore so drag her by her hair to a bed, make her beg to be throatfucked, slapping til she does, then throat til gagging, tie her hand and repeatedly fuck her holes for hours, abusing her tits