What happend?

What happend?

Fucked his sister
Has to fap left handed now

No S6E7

It's not time yet fool

It hasn't aired yet. How should I know?

these dubs

And had a couple of incestuous kids. No doubt he wants to fuck his daughter too.

shes dead yo

he gets humiliatedby the blackfish

he seemed like a dick at first, but after some time on the island we see another side of him and find out he has a troubled past...his father committed suicide after being bilked out of money by a con man. So he becomes a con man when he grows up and then murders the wrong man trying to avenge his father. its all very tragic.

Won't stop him the dirty bastard.

Vargo Hoat, but more importantly Cersei.

episode is allegedly leaked? can anybody confirm

Who cares. I'd rather just wait a few hours and get a quality 1080p rip than watch the first shitty source I can find.

confirmed, but taken down quickly, I grabbed it. he gets into a fight with sparrows, and seems like they kill him by the end, but doesn't show it.

>vaguely describing it

nah you lyin nigga

yeh you got me

Fucking Assholes. Can't keep anything just to yourselves. Some of us pay money to watch HBO, and don't want some neckbeard spoiling the fucking story for us. "Ooh, did you see that Tyrion died in the leaked episode? Killed by his brother?"... Fuck you guys, man.

this is a complete lie since pictures released, the trailer, and the promo for the episode all show that he is in riverrun in this episode talking to the blackfish, nowhere near any sparrows.

You pay to watch.

Hahahaha HBO cock.

you came to this thread by reading the title, yet you complain when you read things that obviously will be mentioned, so fuck you Man

kek.. wot u did thur...

the sparrows are there too bruh, they knew he was traveling, and the boy king don't give a shit

This

How do you not pay to watch HBO?

torrents derp

NO, I saw it in the comments section on the main Sup Forums page, dill hole. This is serious stuff here. It's not cool to treat a fellow b mate like this.

Like Napster?

I use kazaa and limewire, frostwire seems to new and flashy

well now that we have insulted eachother, I would like to mention that all of the information on this thread is fiction, even the crap I said about the sparrows killing him =)

>parents paid for his gayming konpyutaa, gayming chair, internet and his neet lifestyle

Blackfish is gonna escape. He'll take the castle though.

Online streaming with someone else's account derp.