any and all Madonna.
any and all Smiths
any 80s Bruce album.
Doolittle

It was released in 1990 tho

>March 1990
SHIT.

It's basically 80's, fuck it.

My bad. Didn't show that it posted. Anyways, this one too.

THIS ONES 80'S AND IT'S P GOOD.

The best New Wave album.

Its an odd choice, but its a fantastic album through and through.

both the GISM albums
Depeche Mode - Black Celebration
Descendents - I Don't Wanna Grow Up
No Trend - Too Many Humans
Mifits - Walk Among Us, Earth A.D. / Wolf's Blood
The Comes - No Side
everything Okada Yukiko for my comfy j-pop needs.

My nigga

I feel like we can keep going on forever. Both Speaking in Tongues and Remain in Light by Talking Heads

Everybody fresh out of the Frank Zappa Band... let's make New Wave. Great album. Talented musicians.

10/10

my niggy

1990, bruv

+ every other 80's Kate

1979, though

youtube.com/watch?v=HgNBbUiAaQo

youtu.be/x1U1Ue_5kq8

youtube.com/watch?v=uo5CcTIjQ70

Funny how 80s music has started to mean British new wave and nothing else.

billboard.com/charts/billboard-200/1988-09-10

Good one!

Fuck the 80s bullshit listen to MY music. Check my twit.

Jesus I can't come here one day without this samefag posting that damn Tears for Fear album.

My favorite album of all time. The first album I bought, and the album I lost my virginity to. Holds great high school memories in general.

My niggas

But why not Duke? Was a lot better IMO, with the exceptions of Misunderstanding

Spacemen 3 sound of confusion, It's pretty cool

Love it but not something to go crazy about imo. Gets old pretty fast, not much replay value other than some songs like the working hour.

Very accessible. The first 3 tracks are great, the rest are ok. Again not much replay value and gets old pretty fast. I hate canary in a coalmine.

>hates Canary in a Coalmine

In Your Eyes is such a good song that you can still appreciate it after hearing it 18 million fucking times.

I can't listen to the other massively overplayed songs as easily. Although the keyboard solo on Light My Fire never gets old.

youtu.be/LZRMJ_gXasc

Got to see The Feelies last month. Fucking tight.

I dig it.

That period of time from 1979-1982 was its own thing. Like the 70s but with a lot less brown.

Fucking took you long enough

Myniggi listen to Darkest Before Dawn from their BBC live concert, geordie is a god

These.

some of my faves have already been posted so I will go with pic related. couldn't decide between this and remain in light, but remain in light gets posted constantly.

not bad, though I agree with the other poster about duke. also, the self-titled album deserves a shout-out if for no other reason than home by the sea/second home by the sea.

I went with Zenyatta, but you can't go wrong with any Police album. Can we stop memeing Remain in Light? It's amazing, but all the Police albums are at the same level as the best Talking Heads albums.

this. Also the MFSL version of this album is great.

every album (that i'm familiar with) in this thread rules. is "80's music sucks" the biggest sign of a pleb?

Noice. I've been listening to a lot of XTC recently. They wrote such clever and instantly enjoyable pop songs.