kim kardashian thread

gross

Figures that only niggers like that disgusting piece of human garbage

show me a hot woman then

not op

Niggerloving whore thread**
Fixed

Post Kim just to annoy the racists

why are you denying she's the queen of the world?

She doesn't fart.

>>/cm/

In all honesty she's perfect, huge tits, huge ass, beautiful, married to the best rapper ever, she pretty much put her whole family on fame, she's a modern day cleopatra.

goddess

Because she isn't the queen of the world...

>goddess
No

Just not my thing. I can see why some would find her attractive, but I just can't get into the big ass girls. Plus her personality would make me want to kill myself 23 hours out of every day.

This is why Sup Forums is cancerous

gross ho with monster cellulite thighs.

Did you mean Cleoasstra?

Kill yourself

I bet her asshole gets no ventilation with those giant cheeks. The swamp ass in there must be in incredible. I'd give anything for a chance to run my tongue between her juicy sweaty buns. I'd lick her clean.

It's just surgery. I can find dozens of Columbian and Brazilian women that look the same or better.

Obviously if you give up any self respect you have and alter your body to look like a fuckdoll people will think you're hot. She just has so much publicity that everyone thinks she's the most beautiful despite that she's extremely fake physically speaking and also pretty grotesque(also physically speaking) and that's coming from somebody who prefers ass over tits.

i kinda wanna smell this bitches feets.

especially if she would put on some really cute white ankle socks.

and maybe taste her pee just a lil bit.

great, now im horny. time to fap.

U are a faggot..go back to LGBT

Female drag queen. She's the new RuPaul.

thank you user for filling up my kim k fap folder

>kim k fap folder
Oh dear

No problem. I have a proper thing for her. No idea why she's a boring cunt.

Moar.

Just pointing out that anyone can get surgery. I'm not saying I wouldn't fuck one of those human blowup dolls, just that they aren't anything special.