Juggalette thread, pic related

Juggalette thread, pic related.

What a waste of good tits

Seeing these kinds of pics is the opposite of a turn on.

She's the kind of bitch you can train and wants you to fill her with gallons of your seed. I'd do it too. You can tell by the look in her eyes she'd fight to the death to protect my offspring. Which is a necessary commodity in the impending post-apocalyptic wasteland we'll inherit once overlord Trump initiates the final cucking of Merica.

kill yourself

Dirty grimy swaety bettys!! MOAR!

She raised her shirt with a smug laugh, proudly displaying her Hatchet Man tattoo, before letting it back down again.

She was a Juggalette, after all, and Juggalettes do not give a fuck.

Whoop whoop.

They did not have much time to lose, however, as she had a busy day of clowning ahead of her.

She and her juggalo mate shared a sloppy clown kiss, swapping their gangsta face paint, and climbed into their 1988 Honda Accord, bound for the Super Wal-Mart. There, they would buy diapers and baby food for one of her three children with three different baby daddies, using their Food Stamps of course. They would then use their cash to purchase 40's of cheap alcohol, and proceed to 'get crunk' at 2:30pm on a Thursday.

It was a good day to be a Juggalo.

Fucking magnets!

Can't buy diapers with EBT you idot.

And Faygo. Gots ta have da Faygo.

Of course.

White masta race?

I love dirty, dirty pillows.

>You can tell by the look in her eyes she'd fight to the death to protect my offspring
why would she even need to do that? if you lived in a nice area you wouldn't even need to worry about that shit

>fake tit scars clearly visible

Woop woop faggot

well, not everyone lives in 'nice' hoods, genius

Looks like my battlestation after not cleaning it for a week.

then the man doesnt' deserve a goddess like that

And I quote "magnets how do they work. I don't wanna talk to no scientists them mother fuckers lying and making me pissed" juggalos are retarded. Please keep your shit teir subculture off of Sup Forums

Holy shit I know that chick. She wears huge, brightly coloured neon skate shoes, a monster energy logo snackback, hangs out in front of Mcdonalds and calls you a faggot when you don't give her a smoke or change to go buy a mephadone shot for her boyfriend with an eyebrow piercing.
Small world.

He has a huge weiner.

I live in one of the most wealthy cities in America. However, in the event of an inevitable military state/de-population/imprisonment of the masses, a feral beast such as herself might fare well in a society she knew better than to trust long before the hammer fell.

tl;dr- a savage world requires a savage heart