What did she say Sup Forums?

what did she say Sup Forums?

>in the future white men should be treated with the respect they have earned and deserve.

Hail Hydra

my ancestors are smiling at me, imperials. can you say the same?

I never seed my torrents.

>why do you have a trap door

Wearing masks is the patriarchy's form of female oppression and you should go free faced to bestow your power as an individual

Psst.
I like bondage

Bernie for president

Technically, I'm naked under my clothes right now.

Why the fuck is she so high in the air? Apparently the artist doesn't understand how gallows work

its a glitch in the matrix dude

i HATE NIGGERS

"I need Feminism because..."

I LOVE NIGGERS
ftfy

hitler did nothing wrong

>waiting for the i can fly .gif

only plebs do

lol whyd they hang her for that

kek

That's just the start.

* The beam is far too thin to support her weight. It would break.
* Look at the knot. It's far up and it is obviously not closing even though she is dangling from it with her full weight. The moron who tied it obviously didn't know what he was doing.
* She might be so high up because they put her on a chair and removed it, but then the trapdoor wouldn't be necessary.

My favorite anime is naruto

Im voting to remain in the EU

>analyzing a fictional representation of a hanging corpse
>point out what is wrong with it
>be smart about it
>?
>profit

Overdrive vs ORA

ha

Notice how she's struggling a ton. It's not meant to be quick and painless. It's clearly intended to kill via strangulation.

Did she also eat at 5 guys?

Here you go

Also, those cross-ties which hold the gallows together won't hold the load. They can't withstand a force along one of the beams they connect. The horizontal bar would just slip down.

Wtf is a selective service?

What is the original even from?

Can I get a source on the image by the way?

A drawing representing a hanging

>The moron who tied it obviously didn't know what he was doing.
>The moron who tied it
>who tied it

You were the moron all along!

>point out obvious things wrong in picture
>show to other person
>attempting to be an asshole
>?
>profit

This

Check your privilege, little girl.

hitler did nothing wrong

The fucking draft. Men have to register to die in wartime in order to vote. They have the responsibility to defend their voting choices. So if you elect a dumbass who starts infinite crisis in infinite oilfields, you get to go fight and die in operation desert sandnigger. That's the reason men vote more intelligently than women. But since women don't have any risk, they just vote based on their feels and half the fucking vote is nonsensical noise that tears down the nation.

Kek, user mask

>I think as a white woman with british ancestry I shouldn't apologize either for slavery in the US hundreds of years ago, or nazism in Germany more than 60 years ago

Clever

It's where all male U.S. citizens have to register for the draft upon turning 18. It's a requirement by law.

what about bombing japan?
fucking racist

Wait, what?
Men in the USA have to enlist to the army in order to vote? That can't be real.

yes but things you listed were cool and right. may be slavery wasnt because they brought niggers here and did not deport them back to africa or kill them all.

I get the hanging, but why is she naked?

Artist has no idea how gallows work.

we probably need sauce

It's a thing the USA does where you have to register like the draft but the registration form is like "don't worry there's no draft now so you won't have to serve but if shit goes down then be ready for us to find you." Also if you don't register and they find out it carries a 10 year jail time and a fine of 100000 dollars. Pretty fucking stupid.

We are fortunate to have not been involved in a war that necessitated the draft for quite some time. But yes, if you are male, and register to vote, at any time your elected leaders could declare war and send you out to die in some foreign field. This is why you make sure to elect good leaders who will only send you to war for causes you would be willing to die for. And not say, Vietnam.

"land of the free"

You don't have to do it but see this post for the penalties of not doing it

Still waiting for the obligatory "Jetfuel can't melt steel beams"

We're not enlisting in the army, we're signing up for the selective service. The difference is that we don't have any obligation to the military unless a draft is called upon and we're selected to serve.

user...
say hi to those feds knocking on your door for me

lost

Don't worry we only draft shit skins in first, if they die off then we use the Mexicans and then the Asians and finally the premium whites.

I just want to know what this is from

More like

>America.png

Agreed

"Here come dat boi"

Kek

dude where the fuck did you got this picture?

here's another good one

"I wonder what it's like to be well hung"

gurochan

Why is there steamed spinach on the side of that building?

:) just like me Sup Forumsro