This is a picture of Jaden Steward. He is eighteen years old. His girlfriend is 14 years old...

This is a picture of Jaden Steward. He is eighteen years old. His girlfriend is 14 years old. He has severed life-long friendships and stepped all over his family to fuck this fourteen year old girl who cannot consent.

This is illegal and he is fully aware of it but the police will not do anything about it.

Do you wish to know more?

not really

No. Kill yourself OP you jealous fuck

Zzzzzzz

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH THIS GUY SO FUCKING FAT AND UGLY HOLY SHIT I WANNA FUCKING KILL HIM RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!

kill yourself faggot

AND ALSO FUCKING SEND NUDES OR MORE PHOTOS OF THEM HOLY FUCK!!!!! I WANNA FUCKING KILL THEM AND LOCATION

GIVE ME FUCKING LOCATION I'LL KILL THEM!!!!!

Nope fuck off faggot

Seriously, kill yourself you jealous twat

Alright.

Moscow Iowa 1202 320th st.

>This is illegal and he is fully aware of it but the police will not do anything about it.
becuase theres nothing wrong with it you shitfaggot
fuck off

Op is jelly cuz my nigga is smashing that.

It's literally statutory rape.
14 year old to 18 year old breaks the law. If she was 15 and he was 18, it's a different story. Romeo and Juliet act.

post his phone #

shes pretty cute, lucky dude 10/10 wish i was 18 again

I fucked primo 14 year old pussy when I was 17. Stay jealous

There you go!

That's legal though.

600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500

I fucked a 13 year old at 21. I don't give a fuck.

thats not something to brag about.

you can literally go fuck yourself

Lmao he can't get a girl his age, what a faggot

Unless there is physical evidence, no there is nothing that can be done. Its not illegal to date someone. Faggot.

>wahh this guy is dating a grill I like and he's older than me
>Please help me 5 chan!

Or maybe OP is the grill and wants that sick nerds hot man goop

I fucked a 9 year old when i was 34. Stay jealous

Yeah it is faggot. Shit was tight. She wanted it. Been years so shit will never happen to me. LOL.

i fucked my hand when i was 23. stay jealous

When i was 16 i smashed a 13 year old also a 15 year old and like 17 year old i was all over. Have fun being virgins. ProTip If your over 18 and you havent smashed your as beta as it gets. kys

I sucked my own dick when i was 41. stay jealous

What? she turned you down?

Don't be mad OP because your Way-fu turned your weeeblewoble ass down

and when i was 18 i was smashing a 16 year old on the reg shit was cash

Tell me more.

>sameniggering at its finest

there's textual evidence that exists of him bragging about having sex with her. in several locations.

LOL kill yourself. Just because something is illegal doesn't mean there's anything wrong with it. Are you one of those faggots who says "weed is bad because it's illegal!" Grow the fuck up lmao

op is the kinda guy that would crawl around dumpsters looking for used condoms

Tell the authorities

Dubs dont lie

wrong beta faggot. How does it feel to be virgin loser?

It's people like you that give shitstains a bad name. I hope he films himself having sex with her and makes you watch followed by cutting your worthless balls off.

14 year old pussy is great I would do the same thing

You so salty you cant let this guy gets laid, i suggest you get working on a grilfriend yourslef ;)

We have.

doesn't matter, unless she puts up a stink about it or her parents do, nothing will happen. stay salty virginfag

unless you are going to give me her nudes i dont give a shit faggot

how is this a problem? every girl i know had consented to sexual acts at age 13-15, it's totally normal.

he probably isn't some faggot dude who tries to be all alpha and shit, but is actually a cool guy to hang around with, who doesn't judge her for shit she does.

and what is wrong with that? 18 and 14 are perfectly fine, in my country it would be legal.

You're a pussy id hit it

and what did they say?

you call out those for same fag but dont call out the obvious samefagging op is doing

Samefag

OP is clearly in love with said girl and must be a Fuck BOI if she's choosing flip flops over him.

>kys
wow youre so cool user also have you seen the new leafy vid? also kill yourself

Unless she goes and tells someone that it happened and your two ages at the time, and your name, etc. Can still get in trouble for it, it never truly goes away.

Fuck off op. Let them be happy you jealous fuck

why call something out if its obvious

brazil, portagual and thailand.

You're retarded, there is like a thousands of relationships like that and noone cares because you cant even proof they had sex. And even if you could she would just deny it.

No, I approve of love between consenting hetero-sexual humans. Well, except for niggers with white girls.

samefag

Hey OP, how long were they together?

wow cool because we totally take peoples word for things like that right
fuck you faggot eat a dick

>such beta much fag

kys op

Her word vs his word

edgy

OP is a huge fucking faggot lmao, do you REALLY think that any normal human being would give a shit if an 18 yo fucks a 14 yo?

We did not have enough evidence. Despite having twenty-some witnesses and accounts of him bragging about fucking that fourteen year old girl, including a situation in which he stuffed her in his trunk because they were on the side of the road and a police officer pulled over to see if they were okay.

i actually want to fuck with someone today

OP do you have his phone number?

samefags

The capitol of Romania is Bucharest.

rolling

yeah its so weird how people are suddenly obsessed with ages of consent but just ignore all that other shit

Nobody gives a shit. I fucked a 13 year old when I was 17.

Right there.

already in thread
right here

>he stuffed her in his trunk because they were on the side of the road and a police officer pulled over to see if they were okay
top kek

samenigger

oh shit son. PD!!!!

This

THANKS DOC

OP, when was it that you first realized that you're a jealous faggot cuck?

god damn you're such a faggot

ok dad

fuck off virgin

OP = CUCKOLD

They look like a happy couple.

not really bro

b-but user! anyone under 18 is a pure perfect angel! we have to protect them from the bad evil cis males!

Does no one see that her shirt says "Class of 20--" on it? There's no way that shirt is his, as it's way too small. So she is at least a senior. OP is a lying faggot confirmed.

No, it actually is nigga. QQ more jelly cuck.

lol, bullshit, girls develop independency way quicker than us and have decision-making, when we still think we're powerrangers

>Cuckold
that would imply he has ever had any relation with the girl other than an autistic cheeto colored fat fingered wave that went unanswered

OP is a jealous cuckold faggot who has forgotten we are not your personal army.