Because I am not a US citizen and do not concern myself with their politics

I don't think a yuge wall will help much

Who the fuck is that?

who isnt going to vote for meme president

Meme President like Bush?

this is a correct answer sir.
well that is mostly your opinion
lel

Well, for one he doesn't do big cums. I just can't really get behind a candidate who doesn't do that, y'know?

Because he is a cock-block from the globalist orgy we all must strive to attain.

you mean le madam president? xD

Because I don't have a little dick

Same reason I don't vote for Charles Manson.

My guys bringing the wall and the nights watch to real life

>globalist orgy
no thanks

cause i don't think a very rich man with no tact represent the majority of the population

A don't get it, why not?

Because he's white. It's important we recognize our privilege and prevent oppression by impeding white and white-looking the same way slavery and indentured servitude has slaved minoritie groups through all of white history. Everyone needs to do their part from large actions like not voting for Trump to small actions like bringing my wife's black boyfriend beer when he requires it.

but charles manson never ran for president of the united states. are you confused about something? or just underaged?

I'm educated.

but a rich white woman with no tact does?
interesting line of thought you have there

Walls didn't work in Pacific Rim nor in Attack on titan.

2/3 candidates currently in position to be POTUS are white. 2/3 are male

they work pretty well in the real world though. ask israel

cause he promised to debate bernie and backed out like the liying coward that he is

Oh shit nigga

Because I'm intelligent.

Voting Republican is for morons and hicks from the shit states like Kentucky and Texas.

juicy trips but he didn't really make any promises he just said "yeah i'll do it FOR CHARITY" (not ratings for shekelberg)
and then the next day he said "why should i debate a loser who can't make it to a presidential stage"

and he has a point

All you infidels need to open your mind to the benefits of a beheading at the hands of Aloha

becuz he's a orange douchebag

SNAP

But we must have another Clinton presidency

Why not?
Are you asking me why not?
Pfft, fucking retard you should go read

Just kidding trump 2016

because i don't live in usa and know who the fuck is a donald trump only by a memes

I'm not poorly educated.

why choose one out of the terrible trio when you got gary johnson

>California #14

DId the rest of the country go to shit? I thought we ranked #49 in US education quality

literally WHO?

>education directly influences IQ
jesus son...

I can't take him seriously, with all the WWE shit, and his way of campaigning. I just think of him as a clown.
>inb4 t increasingly nervous man

I am going to vote for him for the lulz.

I can give you a very good reason not to though. Not just for him, but for literally anyone. Voting means your name is on the voter registry in your county, and therefore you are eligible for jury duty.

In the last 10 years, I've been called for jury duty six times. I've managed to get out of it each time, but it's still annoying. Postage stamps aren't free either. Trump is the last person I will ever vote for. Consider it my farewell "fuck you" to our broken and retarded political system. Other people will continue to vote, and pretend like they are doing something constructive by doing so, but not me. This country can continue going down the toilet without my "help."

What do mexicans fucking fly or something?

they dig tunnels just like viet congs

the only suitable candidate for presidency

I think a 6' 3" white male who runs a successful business is very indicative of what the average american strives for.

Because he still subscribes to the republican trope of "Climate change isn't real", otherwise he'd have my vote, no questions asked...

Good kEk m9 my Znozel Amost exploded

You've got to think like a mole person to understand their plan.

maybe those tunnels can be patched up by the CIA/homeland security that already know where they are.

then we will build big wall, you see.

"Hesssss a racist! Weeoooo weeoooo weoooooo"

No, but they do tunnel. They, or at least the Mexican cartels, are probably the worlds foremost experts on tunneling. A wall isn't going to stop them, and in fact it will probably help them. It'll mean that people trying to sneak across the border are even more reliant on them, as doing it on their own will no longer be as feasible.

IQ data when I google contradicts this

Because it's not hard to dig under a wall.

> hurr durr Trump is Hitler

no he has subscribe to the idea that climate change isn't real**ly effected by humans directly and is mainly chinese propaganda to weaken US economic competition**

he's not wrong, either.

It doesn't work that way everywhere.

as the wall is being lain you think tunnels won't be discovered? also we already know where many of the tunnels are but ""we"" let the drugs pass.

does this surprise you?

No, but lets be honest here. It's not just the anti-Trump people who think he is. There are people who support him, because they also believe that he is.

Because I'm not a little dick white boi

just a little dick non-white? kek

What is a boat?

Whatever the cause, which doesn't really matter, I'd prefer he had some kind of plan, otherwise we're all fucked...

Why do you have to be a MINIMUM of 35 years old to be the president? Don't you find it a little insulting that the older people have completely counted you guys out for being good enough to run this country?

If anything it is the other way around. Older people aren't generally smarter than younger people anyways because so many people don't take care of their health very well and by later age their brains health is worse. You find a hard working academic in his 20s and he could give us answers none of these old farts will ever come up with.

El diablo moviendo kilos como Pablo
Movie tiene 12 AK y Yoshi tiene 6 carbon
Me endiablo y te esperamos al frente Ritz-Carlton
Y te disparamos hasta que te partamos en cantos
Estoy clavando putas como Farruko
Hablan mierda y con el R la cara te machuco
Te matamos y te robamos los cosos
Yo soy un demonio como el oso
Estoy montao con Coa y con Kendo
Las pistolas y las endo
Los rifles son fuletes matamos hasta al reverendo
Al diablo le arrancamos los cuernos
Y donde yo te vea te vo'a levantar el infierno

To' este dinero que yo hice me da poder
El rifle en la cara te lo vo'a poner
Si tu jefe va a guerrear se va a caer
Y pa' tu case nos vamo a meter

because i would like to still have a planet in four years.

are we though?

he has many plans. he talks about them at his rallies and they are outlined on his site.
have you ever read said plans? or do you just criticize him for "not having plans"?
what?

With strict enough laws in place, no one's going to want to sneak in. Think of how much harder it will be to make a living as an illegal as opposed to a legal migrant.

No, right the KKK has been mostly right wing for a while, and Sup Forums edgelords want any nationalist, they like Putin who is clearly also not Hitler. Calling your opponent Hitler is usually a sign that you are not old enough to vote or not smart enough to make an argument. All the "Trump is Hitler, durr" does is HELP Trump because the idiots that subscribe to that notion don't actually form genuine arguments against him and make his detractors look like idiots, similar to how the violent 'protesters' make his detractors look like violent assholes.

But I am voting for him OP.

t.First Generation 'Immigrant'

I was born here after my mexican parents became legal permanent residents.

>he believes this

pic related, that's you

>new ones can't ever be dug

We really are... That 2 degrees Celsius limit that experts talk about is the survivable limit for most of the phytoplankton which provide most of our oxygen... without them the oxygen content at sea level will become similar to the top of everest...

> promised to debate
If they could raise the money for charity, which no debate host was willing to do.

and do you resent the idea that some individuals illegally cross the border at their leisure? also some individuals cross the border with the intent of committing crime? also some individuals cross the border with the intent of never assimilating to US culture.
do you see any issue with this?

it's a meme you dip
i guess that's a bridge we cross later on then? i don't like the idea that there are places where there is literally NO BORDER and anyone can just walk across, and they do.

It doesn't, but by the time the tunnels have been discovered, won't the immigrant have already crossed?

nice rebuttal, friend :^)

>Mexicans don't have access to tunneling equipment, boats, ladders, explosives, or Americans who will smuggle them in for cash.

But Canada!

see

>won't the immigrant have already crossed?
yeah 20 million of them give or take (although to be fair maybe 11 MILLION of them can be traced directly from mexico)

seems like a wall is a bit over due, eh?

lol citation needed for this bullshit bait

Giving someone a bunch of labels isn't an argument as to why you shouldn't vote for Trump.

I've scoured his site, and I cant find anywhere where he mentions the environment...

Do I resent them?

No. Not really. I know some illegals. While they may be people like us, they should still follow the process. It's unfortunate that if trump becomes president they'll be gone soon enough but the law is the law.

People coming with the intent to commit crime can go die in a pit with broken legs. Mexico is a shit country and I'll never return to visit.

As for never assimilating this only seems like a first and second generational thing. They will assimilate. As soon as a parent stops teaching the mother tongue they'll lose their identity. Much like the Germans, Dane's, finns, and Norwegians that came here in the 1800's.

Same here. Voy a votar por Trump. Fuck Hillary.

>they like Putin who is clearly also not Hitler

This actually makes me laugh too. These are people who hate communism, and call everyone and everything they don't like communist. And yet, they love the shit out of a guy who was in the KGB, and who would love nothing more than to restore the former glory of the Soviet Union.

in the past when the earth had much more oxygen it was also much warmer.

i have been to canada and back. nice place
yes i want a wall there too.

unrealistic because we don't see the problems at the canadian/american border that we do at the mexican/american border so nobody will ever build it. but i know full well how much drugs and crime go back and forth CA/WA/OR to Alaska THROUGH canada... and dumbass mounties can't do much because canadians are fags.
yes walls help everyone on all sides.

well then there is your answer

hillary is the best option

What bothers me most about Mexican culture is how anti gun we can be if we aren't red pilled. It's so ironic it hurts. Especially retards living in cartel land who say guns will not protect them. Yes it does.

>/b
>citation
You do your own work around here
>wants everything handed to him
WEW

Excelente, muchisimas gracias hermano.