Ask an user who's just seen the Warcraft Movie anything

Ask an user who's just seen the Warcraft Movie anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Medivh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how was it?

Went in with zero expectations, went out with the urge to play Warcraft (not wow). It was great

Did you know they cut 40min of the movie.

Saw it too, belgian fag.

God it was rushed.

DONT SPOIL ANYTHING YOU SILLY FAGGOT! We in finnish gotta wait 2 weeks before its released here.. and no. i dont want to "just download" it.

It was rushed, but that gave the movie a good place. Would've gladly saw 40 extra minutes tho damn

Han solo dies

Chill you fuck head. I'll spout if /b asks me otherwise I'll keep it shut.

I'm looking forward to the extended DVD release.

Huh? i heard San solo dies? it is true?

Me too now that I've been made aware of the extra 40 mins.

If it gets enough time, why not!

But yeah, they sgould've shown a lot of shit and let the characters the TIME TO FUCKING PLAY ! Why hasn't any shot lasted more than 5 seconds?

It was as cut as a Blizzard cinematic !

They cut the movie for the extended movie if people really wanted it^^

*enough cash !

what is the quality of CGI?

I've even heard Grom Hellscream gets screen time on the extended version.

Yeah but the difference between the two will be huge.

Very nice

Superman dies in the end? And how they beat Apocalypse?

CGI was cash! Lots of gore too

did you think it was as terrible as i did?

Lots of screentime. But you can get a glimpse of him.

God damn.... were you sad to not see undead or night elves? I know they followed the first game so we technically wouldn't see them but still... I guess in the next one.

Spells and overall CGI was actually pretty good but the orcs cgi was just meh

Yes his axe was unmistakable.
Out of curiosity what did you dislike?

Nah. It wasn't

Garona kills King Lane to save her self, MEdivh betrayed possed by Sargeras, Durotan dies, Lothar loses his son

The film ends at King Llane's funeral at the Stormwind Cathedral, at which the leaders of the human nations, as well as the elves and dwarves, proclaim the Alliance and rally behind Lothar.

The Viking's guy looks so gay in this movie. What do you think?

No not even the next one. There will probably be Death Knights in the 2nd movie with the coming of Ner'zul but the Scourge and the Night Elves will most likely be seen in the 3rd movie. Just like the games were.
Wc1: Orcs open portal.
Wc2: Orcs open portal again.
Wc3: Horde reformed.

Are you sure it was sargeras?

it seemed to be a bit long for the actual substance, a lot of just walking round and kind of irrelevant conversations
also a lot of forced "every other film does it so why can't we" like a romance between gorona and khadgar, kinda meh
the story was good it just had a few moments that annoyed me and it dragged on a bit, it was a 2 hour movie that could have easily been and hour and a half.
been a fan of the game since BC launched, movie kinda let me down though
oh and the orc cgi l0l

"...ending his life and purifying him from the demon-lord Sargeras."
wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Medivh

Yeah makes sense, I enjoyed playing the undead the most, can't wait but it'll be sad if I have to wait that many years.

I don't think so, i doubt that they will wait 3 movies for the other races, its takes too long.
We've seen the humans and orcs in this movie, now its time to evolve it to other races in the next movie, so it can be more different than the first movie.

200%

I expected a disappointment, oh boy was I wrong! Can't wait for the extended version!

Ty user

the acting was kinda meh too

>a lot of just walking round and kind of irrelevant conversations
Most people say the opposite; that it needed more of dialogue and explanation
> forced "every other film does it so why can't we" like a romance between gorona and khadgar
Well the romance between Khadgar and Garona is in the original story. And on top of that it's to show that she is starting to identify more and more with the humans.
>t was a 2 hour movie that could have easily been and hour and a half.
I felt the movie was too short.
>oh and the orc cgi l0l
you wot m8

I think they will delve deeper into the Fel as it's called in the movie, explain the Legion and more from Draenor, pick-up Thrall's story from where it left off, the fall of the Horde. There's a lot of untied knots for the 2nd movie, we will maybe see some Forest-trolls and Dwarfs but not much more than that.

On the human side, yes that's a fair point.

Durotan is killed by Gul'Dan

>DON'T SPOIL ANYTHING

Nigga what is there to spoil? The story literally comes from the Warcraft games.

>Gul'dan makes portal with help of Medivh
>Medivh is possessed by Sargeras
>Garona kills King what's his face
>Khadgar tries to fight Medivh, gets rekt
>Lothar dies

"Do not spoil anything"
>litteraly WoW lore

It was a steaming pile of shit.

this looks suspiciously like a shill post

Yah because each shot did not exceed 5 seconds. You can't act.

How many wowfags did you count seeing the movie?

not op here
i was in a half empty theatre, but at least 40 of them was in there

I work for the company that tests all these movies and collates the data.

We tested this movie maybe 12 times...average blockbuster is 5. It seemed like nobody knew who the main character was in the surveys. Warcraft fans thought it was a betrayal. (but when do gamers not feel that)

That's....too many....10's.
You think they're bought?
yeah i know its still early