Take a good look faggots, this is what a real man looks like. THIS is a REAL cock...

Take a good look faggots, this is what a real man looks like. THIS is a REAL cock, whatever little baby toy you have between your legs doesn't even come close to my powerful meat stick. Check these muscles, this is a real man's body. I'm strong, quick, fit, I can do it all.

I can please your girlfriend and please your girlfriend's girlfriends all while pleasing your mother too. I'll walk up to your girlfriend while you're walking together in public and slap her on the ass and when she turns around and see my massive bulge protruding from my pant leg she will know instantly that she is finally in the presence of a real man and leave you right then and there and run into my arms and walk away with a real man to get fucked harder than she's ever been fucked before in the nearest parking lot. This dick is so deadly I've given bitches cervical cancer with sheer power that radiates from my fully erect genitals. When I put my cock in your woman she begins to shake like an earthquake and passes out from a pleasure seizure caused by my long cock and strong arms holding her down. Feel free to say whatever you like but just remember, if I ever see your girl in the street she's mine so you better be careful about where you take your girl you fucking little internet faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLuKg-WhduhkksJoqkj9aJEnN7v0mx8yxC&v=gCSWbTv3hng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tl;dr

>this is what a real man looks like
>uncut

How much was the penis pump? Faggot.

>implying uncut isn't 10 times more manly

Ew. Why does it still have the wrapper on it?

>Preferring cut, mutilated dicks.

Kill yourself you raging faggots

And people naturally can't survive many kinds of diseases without medicine. People have evolved, we can cure many things and we also learned that excess dick skin is holding us back. Only the amish of the dick world want to live in the past with their smegma and windsock lookin junk.

By all means user hold on to the past but the rest of us are moving forword.

With that logic we might as well cut off our hands at birth so we don't have to wash them? And women were the ones to encourage circumsison so how does it feel your dick is mutilated cause she said so?

heres the reality, men hung up over other mens dicks = gay.

half these faggots want you to have the ideal dick THEY'D suck, cause they're into traps and are slowly transitioning into homosexuals.

if youre cut, no problem. uncut, no problem.

your penis, your life.

if anyone man feels better or worse about their own life because of what you do to your penis, they're homosexual.

>Liking cocks
Kek. Fag.

>And women were the ones to encourage circumsison
You mean women prefer cut over uncut? What's your point, Smegma?

yeah mines gone but i've never given a fuck.

if guys like you keep existing ill come back to Sup Forums in 2 years and see "compare my new vagina" threads cause you're all gonna end up trannys while youre hung up on some guys genitals

Yeah it's natural faggot you don't see me wanting to mutilate womens vaginas because they smell. Not to mention they didn't have running water back then but we do now so it's literally pointless. It's ok I'd be mad too If I had a less desirable penis. Uncut is more pleasurable for the man so stay mad faggot.

Women didn't encourage circumcision, Dr.Kellogg did

m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLuKg-WhduhkksJoqkj9aJEnN7v0mx8yxC&v=gCSWbTv3hng

Why is your body built like the thumbs from Spy Kids?

Because he was a cuck and his wife didn't like the way he smelled. So if you found that then you know circumsion was done on merely a theory with no evidence what so ever? Kellogg didn't think kids should be masturbating so they cut off the most pleasurable part of the penis because of it.

Where are your fucking pecs? Your chest is flatter than my dinner table. Step it up fam.

yeah lets be realistic and say that, around the time these things started happening, a womans opinion really didnt even slightly matter.

you forgot your face, OP. let me fix this.

I just fell in love
Pls tell me that's really you OP

Bad photoshop fake is fake. And your color is all fucked up. Looks like you were beaten with a boat paddle.
To the Unoriginal postard. We know what you really look like.

>you don't see me wanting to mutilate womens vaginas because they smell.
>Doesn't have a clue how vaginas work yet knows whats more desirable.

kek

Poor attempt at logic there, bud. At least you tried.

Diseaserino