So has anybody actually found the origin of this yet?

So has anybody actually found the origin of this yet?
I mean, I know its from a magazine and Ride kept it in his wallet for like a decade but the original has to be on the internet somewhere right? We should search for it.

search for album cover origins general I guess

I really want to know actually.

Not even a fan of Death Grips, but I always wanted to know who that guy is too. Somebody will find it someday.

I know! I want to see it uncropped or with text surrounding it describing what exactly is happening, the mystery is killing me

yeah it will be posted on like s4s or fit for no reason probably

>approximately 2 seconds on google

Source?

alternate cover

Some redditfag

yeah I know I said that, but Id like to actually see the article, know the magazine, possibly see an uncropped version of that picture

Yeah fucking obviously, we're trying to find said issue, faggot

Id like it to be an actual search if that sounds cool, not just discussion, although I'm not making anyone do anything

cool

That's Death Grips

cool

its gotta be a lot more obscure than national geographic if no one has ever found it before

yeah, theres a guy (forgot his name) that has a facebook account that people think is the guy on the album art, but I dont know if anyone's gone on it

It'll never be found. Fans have pored through every Nat Geo published where the image supposedly comes from and came up with jack shit. But knowing how open Death Grips are and how much they interact with their fans, we'll get to the bottom of it in no time, right?

Does anyone know the origin of Spirit they're gone's cover?

>I mean, I know its from a magazine and Ride kept it in his wallet for like a decade but the original has to be on the internet somewhere right?
Not really. Do you think every magazine in history has been scanned and uploaded to the internet?
Fucking retard

>Zach

If Zach, a guy who isn't even that old, has it then yes, it should be online

not true at all actually

Isn't that the singer?

I always thought that but no