ski jumping

Baseball
American football
Hockey

every sport, except football

winning a final

Presidential elections

being white

We are good at Rugby, Football, Tennis, Basketball, Female Hockey, Polo.

We are Ok at Volleyball, Handball, Swimming, Racing (TC)

We are bad at Baseball (no one plays it), F1 (Fangio's been dead a long time), Snow Sports.

FPBP

Is it that Zamba shit? what a brainwashing pice of crap!
Not even stupid kids watched it

They don't get good results at the Olympics or other similar events for some reason.

Canoe

Winning non-mickey mouse cups in the 21st century

hockey is a woman sports and we are good a it
we are good at rugby wich is a better version of american football
baseball is gay

based argies

They are good but not Top 3 of the world good, besides football and volleyball in what sports is Brazil better than Argentina?

OP probably meant real sports

> Argentina has lost 6 world cup finals of 3 different sports in the last 15 years

Why female hockey, and why men suck at that?

Why are Argentines good at sports like Rugby and Field Hockey when the rest of SA couldn't give a shit about them

he meant real hockey, not poo-in-loo hockey

Argentines like to pretend they're white, so they play white European sports

Because unequality and elitism in the rest of SA

Field hockey's reputation as a toilet witch sport is unfair. Like cricket, shitskins might play it, but white countries always win.

were honorary anglos 2bh

We are a voltron of cultures that puts the US to shame, sadly, this manifests itself as severe schizofrenia, we don't really fit in southamerica culturally either.

there are many sports that they aren't good at, wtf

it's easier to say what they're good at: Football (GOAT), Basketball and that is it. maybeeee boxing, but just maybe.

Polo is a meme sport like Snooker and Darts, Hockey they are shit at even though they try to push the females like Americans do for football and like an argie said, Fangio is dead so F1 isn't really a top sport either.

Not fucking idea dude.
Maybe cuz females play it way more than men.

The argie Rugby team is top 4 in the world i think
Polo doesn't count since that's an absolute domination on the argie side

In field hockey only the females managed to win some cups

It's seen as a sport for girls, same as futbol in murriland, and since they win, we actually give them (a bit) of money.

Not harbouring Nazis

war

A friend told me about polo, and how we only won a world cup because you guys were like "Fuck that shit, we know we are better than any of you so we are gonna make our own league to just play between each other", how true is that?

Argentina sounds like a good vacation spot

Patagonia looks gorgeous and there's beef everywhere

It's simple. Every kid and teen plays football.
Girls? Every girl in any private school in the country and in some public schools to plays hockey and not football.

It's super common to walk around Buenos Aires and most major cities and see girls aged 12-17 carrying hockey sticks if they are back from gym/PE class.

"maybe boxing"
How many Box champions does Sweden has?
oh!

we are white mate

Argentina had a lot of english immigrants back then when they build our railways.

That's why Arg-Uru-Bra footy is older than a lot of european countries

It happened in Uruguay & Brazil too, but in Argentina a lot more stay & other british immigrants kept coming, so english sports really hold up through time. Cricket was also really popular at some point.

Pacific coast countries didn't really get a lot of that influence and the central ones didn't had a geography that allowed railways, so english never went there.

By the time other sports became popular, in the rest of SouthAmerica footy had already take all the audience.

Protip: If you go to the south you can go full hippie if you want, but if you go to either the north or to the city, move in groups and avoind looking like a gringo that doesn't know how to get around.

Beach volleyball

Pretty much every sport in the Olympics except basketball and field Hockey I guess, Argentina is complete shit at those kind of events.

One, which is one more than Argentina lol.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingemar_Johansson

Well i guess that's kinda true since there's a fuckton of argie polo teams playing eachother all the time

2015 was the last polo world cup and Chile won it, i don't really know how Arg performed there

But regarding being "good", check the top 10 polo players in the world

Many more argies down the list, the mayority actually

Volley. In fact i think only Brazil and USA are good at it on the america continent

It is, but you have to use your brains!
Don't go full retard like other turists:
>Oh I'm going to places that not even
Argies go, nothing should happen to me!

Polo players have a handicap system, which is a way the international federation has for rating each player (the bigger the handicap, the better the player)

The Polo WC has a 25 points handicap limit I believe, which means that the combined ammount of Handicap rating can't surpass 25, for example, a team with two 7s and two 6s couldn't compete because 7+7+6+6=26.

Argentina is where 95% of the 10 (maximum) handicap polo players are, so most of them don't play in the WC.

In fact, the Buenos Aires open is considered the best tournament in the world because it has a no-handicap limit, which means that most teams field a 40 points team (four 10 rated players)

we have a low population/too poor combination to be relevant at olympics

It's less bannal than that

The Polo WC has a maximum handicap of 14 points per team and the Argentine A team has a handicap of 40 points

And the B Team also has 40 points
And the C Team has 38 points
etc etc

Even if we send one of our best polo player, that only leaves place to send 3 players with literally the lowest handicap available

>Murrikan education

The Chilean federation is older than the Uruguayan and Brazilian federations

ah yes, forgot about Rugby.

all in all, Argentina is a great sporting nation.

research.

White water rafting

envidious niggers, how many cups do you have?

economy

Rugby
Baseball
American Football

and this.

American baseball

Weird, I'd think ya'll were more used to tourists

For a while, they were advertising Argentina to tourists as "Europe for people who can't afford to go to Europe"

Brazil, Colombia & Colombia 2 are better in olympics because Argentina lacks of african tier niggers

>Handicap system for a world cup
What kind of meme shit is that
No wonder nobody takes it seriously

WTF? Argentina has
39 Male World Champions
13 Female World Champions

We are, but parts of BsAs (it's gigantic, you'll see if you come here) and the north can be dangerous if you come thinking it's europe, we are not a third world shithole where you have to sleep with a knife under your pillow, but we aren't europe either so if you aren't used to travelling you could get into dangerous places.

Literally JUST hair

Yea that too, niggers do make a difference in meme sports like long jump

But there are many Argentinians that say they are one of the best sporting nations on earth, but they don't have the results to back it up in the most important sporting event in the world.

everything except football?

I was only talking about team sports

All the relevant sports, we have or had notorious champions on literally every "big" sport in the world except baseball.
I'd rather be white than succeed in nigger excersize sports desu.

>but they don't have the results to back it up in the most important sporting event in the world

we do

Tho in those images,Colombia only has a few more medals than Argentina.
And considering that all governments here shit on the development of sports ...

My bad, I thought you were talking about heavyweights because of the pic.

Island defence

more argentinas sport qts pls (and some rochas)

So the way to determine if a sport is relevant is if Argentina is good at it then? That's so very convenient. Yeah see how very relevant Polo or field Hockey are.

you just don't understant!

Yes I think we do not have any heavy champions.
Still boxing is, like in many places, a poor people sport in most cases. To try to get out of the slums.

Economy.

Holy shit just look how he knows they didnt deserved that cup. Fucking peruANOs sin dignidad.

>So the way to determine if a sport is relevant is if Argentina is good at it then?

of course

Pretty much, stay mad brown latinos.

>and some rochas
JAJAJAJA!

Search for Argentine Voley wey, you would not repent!

>we don't really fit in southamerica culturally either.
>Kirchner's
>Peron's

lel

> atheltism
> sport
> riding things
> sport
> judges decide the outcome
> sport

Glorified trining session, transports & talent shows are not sports for us :^)

It is Europe, like Rumania type

>implying you didn't steal that concept from us after we literally brought it from mussolini's fascism
Of course you monkeys are going to copy us.

>literally no real argument to back up muh "best sporting nation in the world" claim

They are decent at Rugby and Basketball

delete this

Aguante Argentina tbqh famalamalams

Seriously I love Argentina

>i-i-it´s a womans sports
Sour grapes

Woah man i know you lost but don't be so mean jesus christ

I believe now both Argentina's C havs also 40 points since I believe Rodríguez and Nero's son are both 10 now

> Excuse me user, what are you looking at?

medalspercapita.com/#medals-per-capita:all-time

you're shit even when adjusted for capita

ah, the nordic supremacy in this list is beautiful to behold

Thank you memexico this is a teen rocha

How someone can throw longest a ball, or jump highest... Has no comparison with real sports.

Finland has medals in fucking javelin throwing, but we beat you even in fucking medieval fights kek