badump

> gfur for those interested

bumpidy

danke

bump

bump

Pokemon? Firechicken preferred

You'd need to make a poke thread.

Any of you slutbags furs play Elite Dangerous and want to roll at some point also is do you guys have a discord setup?

UNF~

wrong thread or wrong pic

I'm waiting to pick up ED until it has a bit more done.
There are a few chats, including a discord I think. But I don't know the details, sorry.

i don't know what this thing is but i think it's a bear

WE need to make a discord and codename it during breads so no Sup Forums sperglords get into it.

and deny that got ugly help after know the weakness to hurt the popular people to shame the popular people after hurt the popular people the ugly way so can be better then the popular people the ugly way cause the ugly people losers need alot of ugly help
and the ugly people losers didnt get big and tough before the 2nd trap cause couldnt know the popular peoples weakness and has to hurt the popular people the ugly way or weak orge way like jackie and nate

You could just add the link to namesync. Would keep it relatively hidden.

and deny that got ugly help after know the weakness to hurt the popular people to shame the popular people after hurt the popular people the ugly way so can be better then the popular people the ugly way cause the ugly people losers need alot of ugly help

and the ugly people losers is ugly as shit and lame

More human male on female fur

My Sup Forums plus / X won't work name sync as Chome has Java autism. Vivaldi = Best!

i have come

What's with that censor?
Odd.

I'll take it

thanks, i love bears if you have any more that would be awesome

There are so many things wrong with that comment.

LOL

Chrome is pretty shit since Vivaldi came out even Waterfox does a better job, even at work we are forced to use that shitty IE11 due to the link we have to use and chome still bricks it since the stopped supporting Java. What Namesync addon do you use?

gyazo.com/2a07bcd83a096caeaf02cc2e29444ab3 - ED Screenie.

Fam, what you doin with my fap.

1) Vivaldi is Chrome-based.
2) Namesync doesn't use Java.

you can't tell me that face doesn't look like mild retardation