youtube.com/watch?v=FWLOT3Tqi-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_iDyUTCg
youtube.com/watch?v=uQipIU2I4Xw
youtube.com/watch?v=OCjCWAFfTn4
youtu.be/Zgk8UdV7GQ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Idiots don't realize it makes more sense for Antarctica to be in the center

Mountains. Jesus fuck mountains. You flickers with flat earth.

>huurrduuurr flat earth is true
> prove me wrong cause I ain't got no proof masta
>You're a nigger

Why is there land at the equator? Shouldn't water bunch up in the centerdo to the rotation of the earth?

I hope this is bait.
Obviously no one is saying it is perfectly flat.
Just that it's not a ball.

Also
improbable.com/airchives/paperair/volume9/v9i3/kansas.html
>Kansas Is Flatter Than a Pancake

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abyssal_plain
>abyssal plains cover more than 50% of the Earth’s surface.[1][2] They are among the flattest, smoothest and least explored regions on Earth.

my opinion is its the dumbest shit ive ever heard

Speaking of Kansas

Ever look at their album covers?

Did you watch the fucking video pleb?

Gr8 b8 m8. No one is actually that retarded. Sage.

What is on the bottom of the world? And why hasn't anyone ever gone there? And why do objects disappear over the horizon? And what about the oceans? If there is no rim to keep them in, all of the water will fall over the sides. Why hasn't a ship ever sailed over the edge?

The video answers all of those questions and more. You should have watched it

his first argument about a pilot needing to keep the nose down if the earth is round doesn't even make any sense. i laugh at the idiots who fail at elementary physics that get pulled into this shit. you are all a bunch of retards

Explain?

i am navigator on small-ish trawler

my opinion: you must be clinically retarded to believe this bs

I hadn't utill now.
That is kind of interesting.

Flat Earth is for Dumbfags.

>elementary physics

He doesn't need to explain you dumb fuck. Go back to you're shit tier schooling system and get a basic education.

youtube.com/watch?v=h-jy3OtZAss

>the moon is spherical
>but uhhhh the same side is always facing us! Yeah, that's it!

at this point you're full tard if you think astral bodies are round

>Inb4 you're
>phones autocorrect

Yes it would.

Otherwise you would fly out the Earth's atmosphere like a rocket.

I'm not even OP, but I feel bad for people like you user. Who have to result to insults to make yourself feel better about things you can't understand.

NASA shills working overtime in this thread

are you really this retarded? or is this just a giant meme?

>fly out the earth's atmosphere like a rocket

My fucking sides. I'm outta this thread, too cringe worthy.

But how come if I walk in a straight line from point a. Eventually I end up back at point a?

You both have contributed nothing to the thread but name calling. Why are you even here if you are just going to talk shit and not back it up.

I mean, for 500 years the Earth had been assumed and proven to be round. People like Galileo, Einstein, Hawking, etc. all say the same thing. Earth is round, and yet a clustfuck of retards still claim/believe that the Earth is flat, basing it all on speculation and no actual evidence. I'm fucking baited, but this thread is cancer and it has to be stopped.

>i am navigator on small-ish trawler
What's the furthest you have ever been from a lighthouse when you could see it?

youtube.com/watch?v=FWLOT3Tqi-Q

Because you're a fat americunt and you're on an escalator.

If earth is flat can you just walk of the edge and fall into space? Is that what they believe?

Try and debunk these 200 proofs the earth is not a spinning ball. The winner will receive a $1,000 by me via paypal.

youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_iDyUTCg

you are the one making the absurd claim not me. how would my airplane fly out of earth's atmosphere? please tell me because i have my private pilot's certificate and would love to know

You newfag summerfags must be really bored

Gravity would be impossible.
Assuming the disk is accelerating upwards at 9.8 m/s to generate the feeling of gravity, in about one year you'd achieve the speed of light

faggot trips. an hero fucktard.
>answers all of those questions
there are no factual answers ever given bitchboi. Earth is still round. Earth has always been round. Known 500 years ago, known today. 'cept by certain people with a few missing chromosomes.

Nobody needs to, it's made by a basement dwelling fat americunt with no formal qualifications on youtube. It's irrelevant.

I just wanted to ask a question :-( Why do you have to be so mean?

you sound exactly like that manlet homo joe rogan

Fuuuuuuck. Good link

>"newfag"
>is a newfag
>an hero
did you even read this full thing? stupid fuck...

Lol none of that is even true. What point are you trying to make here, because we're already convinced your fucking retarded.

The theory itself I find interesting because it gives all people an opportunity to take science into their own hands, if properly educated.

My problem is the videos people make which don't teach people who to perform science, but instead guides them like sheep into an alternate belief system. People are naturally eager to believe something that goes against common knowledge. We want to feel like we have "a secret". We want to feel like everyone is wrong.

So when people present "evidence" of a flat earth, morons jump on it instead of actually applying critical thinking and asking themselves "would this happen on a round earth?"

Does flat earth theory explain moon phases or tides?

THIS MODEL DOES NOT ACCOUNT FOR COMETS, SHOOTING STARS, DEEP SPACE RADIATION AND A FUCK TON OF ALOT OF OTHER OBSERVABLE FENOMENA.
FUTHERMORE GIVEN THESE VARIBLES TO WORK UNDER OUR PLANETS AND STARS WOULD HAVE REMARKABLY DIFFERENT MOVEMENT PATTERNS UPON THE SKY AND AT LAST THIS MODEL REMOVES OUR CURRENT EXPLANATION FOR THE SEASONS PLS EXPLAIN, EXPLAIN TO ME! HOW THE FUCK COULD THERE BE SUMMER AND WINTER WITHOUT AN ELLIPTIC ORBIT AROUND A BURNING STAR. FUCKLKKKKKKKO

Welcome newfriend :)

But im australian

I asked a question you fucking gook

Always thought of flat earth theory as a mental exercise and nothing more.
The idea is that "if you argue right, you're never wrong."

Ooh Ooh, just let me go get my tinfoil hat first.

Now I'm ready to enter the convo

Pretty much this. Questioning things is great, but people have been led into a false belief system of circular thinking.

If the Earth was flat, the ramifications would be huge, it would be the largest perpetuated lie in the history of mankind and change science forever. The question you semi literate shaven apes have to ask yourself is....why? What possible fucking reason is there for this lie?

It's pathetic. It's embaressing how amazingly asinine people are to buy into this.

and you got hooked on the masterbait

Does nobody realize that the flat earth meme was most likely started by global warming shills? It is meant to make skeptics look like idiots. Climate change shills have even used the comparison directly before, but it's obviously meant to be more subtle. Who knows, maybe they even made the steel beams meme, I wouldn't be shocked.

And yet you all play into their hand because you think it's funny.

If the earth was flat then this wouldnt happen

My opinion is, it's not a theory. It's a hypothesis. There are no explanations of any laws of physics to describe why any of the structures or motions exist. It's complete and total fantasy made up by contrarians who basically troll to satisfy their hunger for attention.

This guy gets it.

this kind of thread is more likely by an inbred britidiot or cuntandian such as yourself

>people on Sup Forums who know everything

>I'm fucking baited
>you got hooked
>masterbait
>mfw
no shit

"Some people claim there is no motive for such a grand-scale deception and that flat or a ball makes no difference. By removing Earth from the motionless center of the Universe, these Masons have moved us physically and metaphysically from a place of supreme importance to one of complete nihilistic indifference. If the Earth is the center of the Universe, then the ideas of God, creation, and a purpose for human existence are resplendent. But if the Earth is just one of billions of planets revolving around billions of stars in billions of galaxies, then the ideas of God, creation, and a specific purpose for Earth and human existence become highly implausible. By surreptitiously indoctrinating us into their scientific materialist Sun-worship, not only do we lose faith in anything beyond the material, we gain absolute faith in materiality, superficiality, status, selfishness, hedonism and consumerism. If there is no God, and everyone is just an accident, then all that really matters is me, me, me. They have turned Madonna, the Mother of God, into a material girl living in a material world. Their rich, powerful corporations with slick Sun-cult logos sell us idols to worship, slowly taking over the world while we tacitly believe their “science,” vote for their politicians, buy their products, listen to their music, and watch their movies, sacrificing our souls at the altar of materialism. To quote Morris Kline, “The heliocentric theory, by putting the sun at the center of the universe ... made man appear to be just one of a possible host of wanderers drifting through a cold sky. It seemed less likely that he was born to live gloriously and to attain paradise upon his death. Less likely, too, was it that he was the object of God’s ministrations.”

Kinda tough to claim when flat-earth theory has been around for.....centuries perhaps.

My sides

"Who controls the past controls the future; who controls the present controls the past."

I believe wholeheartedly that this was their motive

My sides. Is that supposed to answer the question? Some conspiracy filled ramblings of a basement dwelling tin foiler?

Fuck me.

Now *there's* a paranoid narcissist. You know, there are plenty of preachers that interpret the Bible's writings very differently. Every one of them says they're right. Somebody must be wrong, but none question their own position.

youtube.com/watch?v=uQipIU2I4Xw

I know, I'm not saying they invented it, just propagated it. I don't even believe they invented the climate change theory, just exaggerated it.

And this is true aswell. Do you remember in grade school being taught that people thought the Earth was flat before Columbus discovered America. If you haven't found out since, with common sense or otherwise, that's complete bullshit. Mathematicians have known for millenia, iirc.

Guess this sign is imaginary propaganda?

This shit is worse then the hollow earth theory, fuck.

>muh youtube video tells me the earth is flat so it must be right guyz

If the earth was flat, we'd at least have consistent map projections.

>COMETS, SHOOTING STARS, DEEP SPACE RADIATION AND A FUCK TON OF ALOT OF OTHER OBSERVABLE FENOMENA.

Well I know I don't really have the equipment to "observe" "deep space radiation, but I know, and can observe that water seeks level.
Water is flat. See also improbable.com/airchives/paperair/volume9/v9i3/kansas.html
>Kansas Is Flatter Than a Pancake

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abyssal_plain
>abyssal plains cover more than 50% of the Earth’s surface.[1][2] They are among the flattest, smoothest and least explored regions on Earth.

If the earth is a ball, why is it so damn flat everywhere?

>HOW THE FUCK COULD THERE BE SUMMER AND WINTER WITHOUT AN ELLIPTIC ORBIT AROUND A BURNING STAR. FUCKLKKKKKKKO
Do you think it could work like this↓?
youtube.com/watch?v=OCjCWAFfTn4

lol

IT'S NOT A THEORY.

It's an assertion at best. Now go see a doctor, you're obv delusional.

Hey guys, you know that gravity affects objects that aren't touching the Earth's surface. Ie: Planes

>people on Sup Forums who know everything
Proving once more that you do not know how to apply logic or a thought process. I never claimed to know anything. You are taking your own (incorrect) assumption and making it a declaration of truth. That's your problem. You don't follow through and consider the fallacy of what you state. You just blather.

WUT ABOUT DA SPACE MEN AMD SPACE PIKTUREA OF ROUND EARF

YOU CAN SEE DA CURVERTURE

Oz isn't larger than the USA though.

Putting aside that this picture does not make the slightest attempt to explain why the moon and sun "disc" is not simply falling down, as wel las where tidal waves would come from, Lets assume there are no screaming physical inconsistencies in that worldview, just answer me a simple question:

Explain me seasons.
OP's picture would make it impossible for daylight time to decrease on the "inner" hemisphere, and increase on the "outer" hemisphere in the same time. So since we can observe the daylight length on both hemispheres easily, how do you incorporate this easily observable fact in your disc theory?

And more importantly, if you can't, are you honest enough to admit that a flat earth is bullshit, or will you play the religious card and stick to your illogical beliefs?

Damn i'm convinced. I'm gonna start believing this because I wanna be different. I'm such a special snowflake

Yes. What's your point?

Coriolis effect too

see
you have all the equipment you need to answer that question at least, so have a go at it.

I just tried his experiment in Photoshop, I certainly couldnt achieve the same thing he did but i did find that there where a few pixels around the edge that seems a little fishy.

Retarded. I think this is something that somebody powerful made up or brought back from the past to prove that anything can be a conspiracy theory. You have probably been deliberately "cultivated" to discredit people who believe or suspect conspiracy theories which are true and would be a problem for some group if they were proven true.

Did the government invent and then allow south americans to sell north americans crack cocaine as a way to keep the soviet union out of south america? Absolutely. Will it ever be admitted? No, because they can just point at people like you and say "See! Crazy."

The Coriolis effect doesn't apply to some things though.

Like Airplanes, and Helicopters.

If this were true a Helicopter could just hover in place until it arrives at it's destination.

Or, you'll spend the rest of your life "enlightened" and die like everyone else. No one gives enough of a fuck about this shit.

/Thread

Why doesn't this happen? How does this not prove the earth doesn't spin?

Please explain long distance shooting oh wise one.

Just the fact anyone would define knowledge by it's relevance to their own life demonstrates why they're getting away with it.

You're not alone, man.

It doesn't.

I'm just saying. Science is a liar sometimes..

youtu.be/Zgk8UdV7GQ0

Ah you got me. I'll continue living my life with no change whatsoever, but at least you know the Earth is flat so kudos for changing the world.