Prove to me the earth isn't flat

Prove to me the earth isn't flat.

Protip: you can't

You idiots are being lied to. The fact that you can't see it sickens me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4jEz03Z8azc
youtu.be/h5i_iDyUTCg
youtube.com/watch?v=_EGmtRYBeWE
theflatearthsociety.org/tiki/tiki-index.php?page=Gravity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You think it's just a "coincidence" that the "same side" of the moon is always facing us? Wake up.

So you mean to tell me that even though you have travelled around the world sucking cocks, you never noticed it was round?

We don't need no education
We don't need no thought control
No dark sarcasm in the classroom
Teachers leave them kids alone
Hey! Teachers! Leave them kids alone!
All in all it's just another brick in the wall.
All in all you're just another brick in the wall.

prove the earth isnt a 264 pointed star, fucking flat earth shill, youre just as bad as people whoe believe the earth is rounded

I know OP is b8ing but there are people, living in the modern western world, who actually believe the earth is flat and that we're being lied to, because NASA gains ??? from lying about whether or not the earth is an imperfect sphere or a lumpy pancake, and it makes me want to hang myself

>NASA gains

"Some people claim there is no motive for such a grand-scale deception and that flat or a ball makes no difference. By removing Earth from the motionless center of the Universe, these Masons have moved us physically and metaphysically from a place of supreme importance to one of complete nihilistic indifference. If the Earth is the center of the Universe, then the ideas of God, creation, and a purpose for human existence are resplendent. But if the Earth is just one of billions of planets revolving around billions of stars in billions of galaxies, then the ideas of God, creation, and a specific purpose for Earth and human existence become highly implausible. By surreptitiously indoctrinating us into their scientific materialist Sun-worship, not only do we lose faith in anything beyond the material, we gain absolute faith in materiality, superficiality, status, selfishness, hedonism and consumerism. If there is no God, and everyone is just an accident, then all that really matters is me, me, me. They have turned Madonna, the Mother of God, into a material girl living in a material world. Their rich, powerful corporations with slick Sun-cult logos sell us idols to worship, slowly taking over the world while we tacitly believe their “science,” vote for their politicians, buy their products, listen to their music, and watch their movies, sacrificing our souls at the altar of materialism. To quote Morris Kline, “The heliocentric theory, by putting the sun at the center of the universe ... made man appear to be just one of a possible host of wanderers drifting through a cold sky. It seemed less likely that he was born to live gloriously and to attain paradise upon his death. Less likely, too, was it that he was the object of God’s ministrations.”

when you have autism

Prove to me that OP isn't a faggot.

Protip: you can't

You idiots are being lied to. The fact that you can't see it sickens me.

You lost me at Masons. Fuck your meaningless buzzwords.

Oh sheep won't you wake up

Orbital mechanics wouldn't work if the planet wasn't a sphere.

Satellite TV proves the earth is round.

The Earth is not round. The distance from the center of the earth to the surface is thirteen miles longer at the equator than at the poles. THIRTEEN FUCKING MILES! Anyone saying the big bitch is spherical is a fucktard. It's OVOID. FUCKING OVOID!

Prove to me the Earth *is* flat.
Protip: you can't.

Hills are not flat
Therefore, the earth is not flat

So scientists are still struggling to work out how the world was formed, the same profession that not that many years ago thought the world was round when the Bible TOLD THEM it was flat. Why not stop wasting time and money and accept that the Bible is correct and God created the world in 7 days, BUT then what would happen to all that juicy funding and all those highly paid jobs?

Protip: you can.
If your diagram was true, then we could see both the sun and the moon from where we are right now.
Plus, if the sun was that close to Earth, we would all be dead.

Actually, you can occasionally see both the sun and moon.
OP clearly doesn't like science, so that's definitely not a star. That is a yellow thing that doesn't do anything. The heat that we feel? God did it.

why the fuck would they lie to us about the earth? What do they gain from it?

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

6 And God said, “Let there be a vault between the waters to separate water from water.” 7 So God made the vault and separated the water under the vault from the water above it. And it was so. 8 God called the vault “sky.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the second day.

9 And God said, “Let the water under the sky be gathered to one place, and let dry ground appear.” And it was so. 10 God called the dry ground “land,” and the gathered waters he called “seas.” And God saw that it was good.

Was interesting until:
>Madonna, the Mother of God

Wut?

So... What if you either reach it or you don't? It doesn't matter as long as you enjoy yourself, otherwise you can kill yourself and let others live happily.

this is what I always wondered about the flat earth crazies. What possible reason could there be to cover this up?

11 Then God said, “Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds.” And it was so. 12 The land produced vegetation: plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good. 13 And there was evening, and there was morning—the third day.

And God said, “Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years, 15 and let them be lights in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth.” And it was so. 16 God made two great lights—the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars. 17 God set them in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth, 18 to govern the day and the night, and to separate light from darkness. And God saw that it was good. 19 And there was evening, and there was morning—the fourth day.

20 And God said, “Let the water teem with living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the vault of the sky.” 21 So God created the great creatures of the sea and every living thing with which the water teems and that moves about in it, according to their kinds, and every winged bird according to its kind. And God saw that it was good. 22 God blessed them and said, “Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the water in the seas, and let the birds increase on the earth.” 23 And there was evening, and there was morning—the fifth day.

And God said, “Let the land produce living creatures according to their kinds: the livestock, the creatures that move along the ground, and the wild animals, each according to its kind.” And it was so.

Who the fuck cares? Honestly, how does it benefit you? I swear some people try and push points just to say that they were right the whole time. EVEN IF the Earth was flat, that means it always has been, and literally no one would benefit from that knowledge.

25 God made the wild animals according to their kinds, the livestock according to their kinds, and all the creatures that move along the ground according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good.

26 Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

27 So God created mankind in his own image,in the image of God he created them;male and female he created them.

28 God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”

29 Then God said, “I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food. 30 And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds in the sky and all the creatures that move along the ground—everything that has the breath of life in it—I give every green plant for food.” And it was so.

31 God saw all that he had made, and it was very good. And there was evening, and there was morning—the sixth day.

>No one would benefit from that knowledge

Yes, because we have unlimited resources and a perfectly stable environment where we can live forever, right?

Fuck stupid pictures, I want to see a force diagram for how the hell gravity is supposed to work with this or a picture showing the magnetic field of the flat earth. The most basic understanding of magnetic fields is enough to realize its impossible

how does that change with the shape?

No words are needed
youtube.com/watch?v=4jEz03Z8azc

>watch www ustream tv/channel/live-iss-stream
>/thread

I'm not a flat-earther, but the explanation that I've seen for the 'gravity' effect is that we are in motion in a never ending acceleration in the direction (for the most part) as everything else.

Hilarious, I know.

If the earth is flat then explain this

No one said it would change the shape you autist.

I didn't say it would change the shape retard. I said how would the shape affect the amount of resources we have

>That a disk is the same as a sphere for space travel or any other method of physics that we use or know of for travel.

so its constantly accelerating up? What is supposed to be on the bottom I wonder? The lizard people I guess

Watch these sheeple
youtu.be/h5i_iDyUTCg

Also when you go to Australia the Moon is upside down

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Have become

Comfortable Numb

Not same album, but don't really care

Explain to me geodesic vs planemetric distances.

Geosyncronized orbit

Same

wow how retarded "murica" can be

Hmmmm what about solar and lunar eclipses?

Doesn't make sense with your diagram.

....No. It's called being tidally locked.

Checkmate?

>That American's came up with the idea of a flat Earth.

Holy shit, user.

if the earth is flat then draw a map showing how the sun / moons rotation would make sense with this :

on certain times of the year primarily winter there are places north of the earth which have essentially no sun or no nighttime while other places in the world have normal day and night cycles at the same time

and also show why some places in the north can have the moon and sun showing on the same sky at daytime

while again other places can have perfectly normal day and night cycles

Stop pontificating this austistic hypothesis because you're an attention-hungry troll

Neil degrasse tyson, you know that smart nigger says the earth is flat!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=_EGmtRYBeWE

okay i get this is bait, but tbh, organizations like NASA only get like .48% of the national budget. Just saying, I know you're just being autistic on purpose, but that was just a little TOO retarded.

Bump I want to learn

Why? Oh why is the world jam packed with idiots?

that would make too much sense

it's impossible to prove to, you considering all flat earthers immediately dismiss any criticism as "fake science pushed by lying scientists."

For example, gravity. The official Flat Earth Society position on gravity is "it's not gravity but the entire earth is accelerating at 1g."

theflatearthsociety.org/tiki/tiki-index.php?page=Gravity

Please take a basic classical mechanics course and write a paper showing, using Newtons axioms as a foundation, that a gravitational acceleration is approximately the same across the surface of a disc-shaped planet and explain how all our astronomical observations taken around the planet do not need to take into account that countries closer to the center accelerate faster that countries closer to the edge

protip: you can't

Science........... Fake.