There's this girl in my art class I want to rape and hatefuck badly. But I can't be bothered to follow her home...

There's this girl in my art class I want to rape and hatefuck badly. But I can't be bothered to follow her home. I was thinking I can ask her friends about her. But they would be suspicious. Here was my original plan.
>Wait until bell rings
>Follow her to her next class
>walk in bathroom and around hallways if people grow suspicious.
>Board her bus at end of the day
>Get off at her stop and walk in other direction.
>Once her backs turned follow her, and look for nearby bush
>Put on mask, and gloves
>pour ether on rag and shove it in her face
>drag to bush
>Rip of her pants and panties while having firm grip around her neck
>Lube up, shove cock in her cunt and pound away
>then throatfuck until she vomits
>More ether or choke her out then bail.
Any easier way of going about this B?

Lol you won't do anything

Just calling the police right away should skip all that un-needed rape.

How old are you?

19 fgt

Why do you hate her so much?

Because she'll never fuck me on her own free will, and for that she must be punished,

> I have deep seated inferiority issues while being a useless entitled shithead
> therefore she must be punished

Enjoy getting poked in the pokey faggomatic.

Enjoy being a cuck, cuck miester

Op I have a strong feeling you won't deliver, for one reason.
>You're a faggot.

That's why I was asking if there was an easier way retard.

Do it and you will be the one getting raped in prison. Seriously get some meds.

Look here fag-o-roni you'll get caught and be hate fucked by inmates. Trust.

Just take your creepshots, fap and cry about how much pussy you aren't getting.

Haha, Am I triggering you cuck? Hopefully once I go through with it, I'll send you a pic of her unconscious body with my nut all over her face.

>tfw I become a Supreme Gentlemen
>tfw still no gf

That is a one hell of a faggot if I ever saw one, OP. You should be killed, stuffed and put out for public view in Natural History Museum in Wien as an example of wild, Faggotus Cuckus.

It's not b8, It's my fantasy. And I just may make it a reality tomorrow, if anyone has any better suggestions.

I have a suggestion. Try fucking her in a park or something.

Also, what are you going to do with her after youre done, OP?

We have the towns park but I don't know if she lives anywhere near there, I could get my buddys van and abduct her and take her to the park.

Then Im waiting for the pics/vids of it. I want it all delivered nicely.

I was thinking get a plastic bag, dump the gloves in and lube, she'll hopefully not get my dna under her finger nails, and i think I could just pull out. Leave her there, with a blanket over her and bail.

We're still in the planing stage, but i might learn her schedual tomorrow.

"and i think I could just pull out." obvi underage fag.ban plz

I actually hope you will succeed. I myself had similiar thoughts about one girl. Too bad she lives in other city now. She really was lucky. You got my support anyways.

I hope big bubba tears your asshole open in prison OP

Upload a pic of her

Don't have a phone :(

What other creepy things have you done, a personal for me is creepshots

What other creepy things have you done.

>first day on Sup Forums
>see this

I've grabbed girls asses on the stair well in my school, they can never tell who it was because there's so many people.

But OP, you're a faggot, we all know fags don't get hard around girls.

you're going to be thoroughly disappointed.

Damn ive rubbed up against but my schools to small i guess.

Doesn't work like that bud, DNA is all over the place, hair, spit, skin, and any pre cum and cum is DNA which will easily be linked to your profile. And also most likely you'll be caught because idiots who go on Sup Forums to get help to stay out of jail are probably not smart enough to get away with a serious crime like rape and then just ditch a living witness with mountains of DNA in and on them. Plus I don't know why I typed this seeing as you won't do a thing, hence why you're here to be an edgey fuck and get some desperate attention you're obviously not getting from the lack of friends you have.

I got a request.
When you will be raping her, put headphones in her ears and play "Wenn die Soldaten" or "Schwarzbraun ist die Haselnuss" as loud as possible so she becomes a deaf nazi

amen

so I'll clean her up no biggie.

Dude just stop, forensic evidence is fucking flawless, no matter what fucking material you use to clean you are fucked. If you take your damn medication for once you might actually comprehend that you're are being a complete fucktard.

The only thing redeeming about this this post is the picture is funny

This

It doesn't get much better

3edgy5me

Learn from the master Ted Bundy. Pretend to be injured using crutches or a cast. Ask for help getting something into your car. When she leans into the car hit her in the head and handcuff her to the inside of the car. Drive away.

He did this successfully for years. No reason it still won't work.

you dont have the balls you beta faggot

I'm getting a lot of Elliot Rodger-y vibes here.

Why would she be unconscious? Part of the fun is seeing the look on her cum covered face.

fuck yeah man
the true barbaric way

I told you cucks I'd do it! Here is her unconcious body, already cleaned up of the cum.

Lol @ leaving dna on a living witness
>Lrn2 kill, it's way more edgier

this

What you have to do is get off at the same stop or whatever shit you need to find out where she lives, but after that what you need to do is wait some time so people forget that you were seen near her home. Then you have to wait for her at some point on her route home and ambush her then. Your way will get you caught sooner than just cornering her in a bathroom.

Do you feel better, now that you've vented?

Is this your fetish or an act of desperation brought about by social inadequacy?

Go to the park
Get reamed well, hard and good
Repeat

Has it ever occurred to you that sometimes we want a helpless piece of fuckmeat we don't have to wine and dine? For once it can be all about our desires and fantasies without concern whether or not she is willing. The feeling of freedom that gives.

LOL right no phone

lol skinny op wont do shit

>Ask for help getting something into your car
Yes these evil vicious bitches always pretend they give a shit and then go in for the kill!

Yeah thats why i asked and you haven't answered the question. Are you capable of 'wining and dining' this girl as you put it or is this a frustrated second choice

if OP delivers I want to see a thread tomorrow with the proof

social inadequacy, right.

Pics

deliver or gtfo

Sure, i'm not some basment dwelling troll that goes to comic book conventions. I'm a respectable member of society with a good job, car and girlfriend.

What I fantasize about is being able to exercise my darkest desires without concern for her well being. I want to fuck her ass hard and not care whether or not she likes it. Let her scream for all I care. I want her to be a helpless fuck toy to be used whenever and however I see fit.

I've actually posted ads on craigslist offering free room and board to a girl who will be my sex slave. I've gotten responses but they were drug addicts who were homeless and more than likely diseased

>my sex slave
if you weren't stupid you would have one as there are many on fetlife waiting for such a dream. I used to but then I realized I can't trust men with that much control. sad

SAY HELLO TO THE FBI WHO CAN TRACK YOUR EXACT LOCATION

What do you mean by can't trust men? What happened?

>What do you mean by can't trust men? What happened?
Let's just say I tried it and he let me down. 24/7 control over a human bean is a big responsibility user

Yes I suppose I would get bored eventually.

Care to give details?

Haha!!!!

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.

Haaaa!

or just write
>no fbi
that keeps them away

Well lots of mind control stuff it took a long time to get outta my head after He went back to His wife. Yes I know but I didn't know about her till later, it wasn't my business as a slave.

I specifically want to find a girl into watersports. You into it?

You can just be attractive or at least frees nice and smell good and have a good sense of humor and make a tinder and girls will fuck you. I do it a lot and I'm not a great looking person maybe like a 7/10

>You into it?
Sorry no, good luck tho :)

I meant to say dress