Hey Sup Forums. I'm gonna be staying at a beach house for a week with my bros and i'm getting some herb...

Hey Sup Forums. I'm gonna be staying at a beach house for a week with my bros and i'm getting some herb. My friend is gonna sell me a quarter of cali gas fro $90. Am i getting ripped off or is this a good deal?

Also, general debauchery and weed stories thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/ronniescholarship/suntrust-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Where I live a quarter is 100
That's atlanta prices

soundcloud.com/ronniescholarship/suntrust-1

I hope everything you got wasn't in the pic cus thats not 7 g's but I get dank quarters for 10 a g at the most so it better be really fuckin loud paying that much

Your friend is a dickhead for charging you $90

nah i havent ACTUALLY gotten it yet. gonna be picking it up in 6 days, leaving for the beach in 7

tbh he is a dick head but he's gotta make money somehow

He's not your friend. Price for acquaintances is 90 at most, usually 80-85. He should be selling it to you for 70-80, 50 if you buy a lot and you know him very well.
Fuck people who do 50 for quarters though, dumbasses lower the market value in their social circles/areas.

also this is only advice if you run in groups where bud is prevalent or if you buy/smoke a shitload
if this is just some pothead you know from highschool/college/whatever and you dont actually hang with him 90 is fine as long as it isnt shit, it tells you what he thinks of you though.

90? where the fuck are you mars?

>lower market value

kek

dubs on dubs... but he was my practice partner for hs wrestling. We aren't close, but we're friendly. Just wanted to make sure i wasn't getting charged $20 more than i should be. I don't really smoke that much.

not sure how this is funny
economic markets for illegal drugs are usually restricted to the social circles they find themselves in due to their illegality, large or small.
there is no union or shit to prevent random people from buying some and starting up their own "business," once some asshole gets a ridiculously good deal and manages to make 50 or a quarter work by making only $10 profit every time he sells an o the market value is lowered and the people in that social circle who also sell get fucked by the asshole due to lower prices.

60 a qaurter, utah prices.

We're on a streak and I ended it with a 123, but yea you're all good. you could try talking to him down to 80 and youd probably be successful but youre getting a fair deal as long as its what you agree to
if you havent seen him in a while make sure he brings a scale

NJ, so pretty much

he wouldn't be able to keep up with the demand if he kept doing that. that's not a real thing. every real dealer uses the same exact prices.

I get quarters for 40 of good shiiiit. 50 for a qt when I'm not up north.

Where I live if someone tries to sell you a quarter of an ounce for more than 50$ CAD hes trying to fuck you over. Maybe, MAYBE you can go up to 60 if its INCREDIBLE quality.

deepweb fag here.
40 a quater, dispencery packeged.
order online.

we're both in HS still, but i've already graduated. Gonna be tough to have him measure with a scale if he can't do this deal in his house

East coast = higher prices because of better bud, higher risk and untrustworthy people

where do you live? I'm not leaving NJ just for cheaper bud.

>better bud
lol no

Higher price because it usually has to travel further.

Quarters are $60 in Alberta, generally

>This

If he's a senior one of you should drive and he shouldnt be such a big pussy he cant take it out of his house for one minute to ensure you get a fair deal, weed dealers tend to be scum especially in highschool. also, two things, no one is your friend at that age except maybe two people trust no one and the fact he claims its "cali gas dro" raises the suspicion level even more because thats just retarded

notsureifserious

"travel further"
what, do you still think all weed travels from cali and mexico to everywhere else?
also I maintain better bud as fact

I get mid-high eighths for about 35, 90 is a decent price, esp for highs with no mids or stem

the mans a junior

Profit is profit. If someone is willing to make it work, it can work.

50$ CAD roughly equals $80 USD

dubs on dubs on dubs

In Detriot area:

Quality: $110
Mid: $90 - $95
Low: $75 - $80

Bought some The White with THC lab tested at 29.6% for $110. Shit knocks the top of your head off.

>usually

Cheaper when it travels less/changes fewer hands. I'm East Coast (kinda) and it's definitely close to or as good as west but not better. Canada has the best.

Here in upstate NY a quarter of loud would be $80-$90 so no

Anyone spending 90 for a quarter in the golden age of weed - where it's widely available and basically legal everywhere - is getting ripped off.

Then you drive, I dont know. Its up to you, in all reality Im just giving you advice off of my own experiences near Boston with the drug-taking crowd. Maybe he respects you because you're older, maybe he thinks youre a shmuck.

I know I personally can walk around with my scale in my side pocket perfectly fine but I also have rarely ever given a fuck about little shit like that

detroit sucks ass

$75 is usually what I've seen in central Florida. I suppose it depends on how easy it is to get it to your area. Although $90 sounds steep from a "Friend"

90 for a quarter isn't a great deal, but it'll probably be worth it. I pay 85 for a quarter of pretty good stuff in Phoenix, so I imagine you'll get a lot better quality out there.

Where do you live, faglord? There is great weed here. Not OP btw

I see the pricing in these threads and I can't imagine they're real.

I live in Alabama and quarters of medical grade and loud stuff is typically sold at 90-100$

eighths are 50-60$

and generally its 20$ for just a g

RI, down in Newport area

houses and yards are big as shit and getting high on the breakers during a storm is the best, those waves are something powerful

it also gets decent drugs because of crime, like every major city.

urban and rural areas differ a lot when it comes to prices, either because youre getting screwed over or because the market is flooded.
Or, as previously expanded on, some douchebag/saint, depending on your position, has a grip on the market around you.

>detroit sucks ass

Your dibs check the truth, but at least we have medical marijuana available to mellow the suck.

OP here. So this is what I got from this thread.

90 isn't too bad. If possible, talk him down to $80. Sup Forums is full of people with loose tongues or amazing plugs.

And i trust the potency of my man's goods. I've used him in the past for the stuff called Silver Surfer. Shit was so loud that one hit got me pretty high. After the whole blunt, i couldn't function.

you can def get him down to 80 if you

A) Drive to him

B) Buy him food (tell him you'll pick something up on your way there)

C) Both A and B

yeah i would find someone else, though he is reliable you can find someone as everyone else said that will give u for cheaper, if your a loyal customer, me and my friends have a joke about it "getting the combo deal".

the point is, if you offer the same product for a lower price people are going to be coming to you in droves. i've seen a lot of inexperienced dealers try that, and two or three months later they all stop answering their phones. it's not a coincidence. if you're going to be a dealer then you use the same prices everyone else does.

at that point, i'll be saving like $3 if i get him a hoagie. so it won't be worth it. i could just say "i spent a lot of my money on liquor, and i have like $80 left."

Oh fuck i totally forgot. I did his research paper for him. So thats $20 OFF RIGHT THERE BOIII

or at least 5 bucks cheaper, 10 with higher inventory... keeping up with demand on lower prices only works if you can afford to keep a supply

favors go a long way, you lucked out this time

This is gonna be the only time i actually buy this much weed until it become legal. So i guess so.

holy shit i've gotten dubs at least 4 times ITT

no one gives a shit about dubs in weed threads, its just all part of the universe, there is no significance