Is weed as good as people say it is? and is it expensive?

Is weed as good as people say it is? and is it expensive?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vgeoWlqM4i8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Omw dude just stop

its not a designer drug, its all right if it suits your taste.

if youre in med state, get med card, go to shop, probably pay 10-15 a gram, 30-45 for 3.5 grams

otherwise whatever you guys do other places, call a mexican or something.

id suggest try it, if you dont like it, dont do it. can take a few tries to be good so whatever you want to do

It's cheap smoke alot of it

yes. It is if you're a poor fag

Weed is probably one of the most over-rated drugs of all time. But it's still a good time.
Usually, weed isn't that expensive. I tend to get a gram of really good shit for 10-15 bucks, but that's because I live in Idaho, which is right next to Oregon, so all the weed comes from there or cali.
Don't be a pussy and get shrooms or acid if you want to have real fun.

It's over rated

5 euro a gram of indoor good shit here in Spain.

Where I live, you can buy it 5$/2grams

But I don't smoke

yeah. over rated but still fun. kind of like a baby drug. some people like starbucks and drinking and shit like that, id put weed on par with drinking as far as intensity goes, but weed is funner imo.

Lmao whenever I think of shrooms and acid bad trips come to mind

>expensive

probably the cheapest drug as far as $$$/dose. Is is good ? Not everybody likes it - I think its fair to say most people don't since nowhere near a majority of people use it even in places where its legal.

they're selling you grass Sup Forumsro

No, it's an Australian town called 'ninbin'.

The cops are probably smoking curries.

Expensive? Demands how much of a tight ass you are. It's more expensive than cigarettes.

Is it as good as people say? It effects everyone differently, as well as different strains being different strength and having different effects. Overall, it's a pretty good time. Fuck the "Smoke weed erryday 4/20 lel" dickheads, I see it as more of a once in a while think, same as I do drinking in any amount.

Good hash is so much better than weed.

Dont bother with weed its highly overrated. Hash is where its at

Fairly solid advice.
Weed is nice, I usually use it to relax mostly, like opposite of the morning coffee.
Should try it in dab form, it gets rid of all the tar and plant matter you get from smoking flower.
It is kinda pricey depending on where you are, but generally its good for being conservative and gets you higher.
I would also recommend candy flipping if you ever get the chance. 10/10

Let your body have break periods and don't forget water.

Depends on where you're at, usually.

It's good, but I think it's overrated. The novelty kind of wears off and then it's just another thing you do from time to time. I consider it just like drinking but usually smoke in a different context to when I'd drink.

Is right, definitely candyflip if you have the opportunity.

And ehh, thoughts on Ecstasy?

Smoking a ton of pot is cheaper and healthier than drinking a lot of alcohol.

On average you probably need a bowl or two to get high for a "session". Three if you have shitty weed.

A single gram should get you at least two or three total "sessions" depending on how thick of bowls you pack.

A single gram should cost you no more than $10. If you buy in bulk you always save money.

In my area an Ounce (28 grams) of good weed is $120.

So if you break that down buying an ounce makes your normally $10 gram a little over $4. And since you get about two-three smoking sessions out of a gram that means you roughly need to spend about $1 to get high for a good few hours.

Pretty cheap. Of course prices very from state to state as availability is different and you may get a shitty dealer or someone who's trying to make a quick buck off you.

No matter what though if you're buying in grams or 1/8ths you're losing money because the overhead that the dealer makes on selling you a small $20 sack is a lot bigger than what he makes when you buy an ounce.

It's not really expensive. Depending on what you like to drink, it is more expensive to get drunk than it is to get high. The experience may vary from person to person and there's a couple of main strains of it. Google this, I don't care to explain you these.

Getting really high will impair you like a motherfucker and you will swing from deep thoughts that you'll forget about in seconds to everything is fucking hilarious, haha. Food tastes amazing when I'm high, holy shit. Smoke a bowl, eat sushi, watch a Pee Wee movie, life's good. Do whatever you like, I guess. You should try weed if you're that curious.

I've done MDMA in powder form quite a lot. If you get good quality from somewhere you can trust it's great. Wouldn't know about pills but apparently they're often less pure. I consider it a good way of having some sort of certainty that you'll have a good time.

Who the fuck manages to get high off of one bowl?

Different kind of drug. Weed is something you smoke to chill, Ecstasy is more of a party drug.

Depends on how it affects you. I smoke 4-5 times a day, including at work. Helps me focus and not get pissed off.

My brother takes a few hits and has panic attacks.

Try it a few times and see if you like it. Just don't be one of those fags that smokes and sits around doing nothing.

If it is good or not depends on where and when you smoke(assuming you have some quality weed).

If you just want to hang out with a bunch of friends, play games/chill in the park, then weed can be very relaxing and give you an awesome experience.

If you are drinking at a party and want to smoke weed then it won't be as good.

Also if you just want the "trip" then I would make brownies, pancakes or whatever with weed in them because it is far better.

It's a great music/movie enhancer. It's fucking great if you want to chill the fuck out.

Pretty much this.

Also makes nature walks fucking great.

you should stop smoking weed then

ggghg

Try "Bay Dream". I picked some up last from tri cities. It's about a 4- 5 hour drive, but it's quite exceptional. Also cheers, I miss Idaho :'(

>Who the fuck manages to get high off of one bowl?

Sheeit, nigger.

If I don't get high after two hits I consider the weed to be shit.

yeah if i smoke every day i have to smoke like a .5-1 gram blunt and itll get me high for like 3-4 hours, if i havent smoked in a few days i can pack a fat bowl and be high for like 5-6 hours. which i usually end up packing 4-5 more bowls and just being high for like 14 hours lol

Smoked it once when I was 15 and it was cool because everything that was random and stupid as shit was funnier (such as the mighty boosh). Never smoked again didn't seem worth it.

Cost is entirely dependent on where you live, tho you can always find shake for cheap. I don't enjoy it, some people love it. The only way to know is to try.

yeah if you get Quality hash you can use 0.2 grams per Joint for one person of course if it were for 2-3 you'd bump it up to a 0.6 or something

Had good, had bad, had meh. There's a time and place for it, you need a good crowd of people out to have fun, and you need to get it from a trust-worthy source.

Me. I can drink like an Irishman, but I have no tolerance for weed.

....I've been a 3-bowl-a-day smoker for a year now and I still get high off one bowl. What the fuck man?

youtube.com/watch?v=vgeoWlqM4i8