Sup bros

Sup bros,
I'm planning on an hero soon, any good site to stream it?? Also any metod that would be fast and painless, I don't own a gun, so shooting myself is not an option, I comform with only painless if it's necessary, oh and easy to do, so the streaming would be enjoyable.
Thanks in advance

Tinychat, but you shouldn't do it

don't do it m8

Any method

:(

dont do it m8

99% of people who attempt suicide regretted it the second they did. Rethink, bro.

Stop acting like a vagina and go hit the gym.

I'm not going to assist you with committing suicide, but if you're actually being serious I'm sure you'll find a method.

I won't discuss reasons, it's just the most logical thing to do, since I have literally no reason to live, and I'm just a waste of human resources and a charge to my family

dont do it m8
We need you, we need your comments

lol I actually began going to the gym and everything, not change at all

I can make you be whatever you want, dont do it. Email me, [email protected]

Fair enough, but I little help is always thankful

user quit being a pussy, none of your problems are as bad as you think. Hit they gym, write poetry, discover real philosophy such as kant or the buddah.

Set fire to self and jump off bridge very honorable death

Im not going to give you another chance, email me, i will change your useless life

Dont do it buddy. You're friends at Sup Forums need your shitposts. If your really down in life get a plan together. Start a buisness, get a real job.

I don't have problems, the thing is that I don't have reasons

I emailed you

Don't worry there will always be shit posters

I'm not op, but you really can't. I think about killing myself all the time. The reason for this is that I'm ugly. I have many friends, including female. I'm not shy, and have funny personality, I make friends with everyone I meet. I have an active social life. I dress well, I have money. I keep myself fit and healthy. My one problem is my face. There is no way to change this. Ever. What would you do to help me?

I emailed you the way

Op here, lol you're literally me

There is nothing i can't do

Walk up to your family and tell them that you're considering suicide. Watch how they break down.

Fuck the moralfags, do it OP. Take an excessive amount of mdma and go out feeling the best you ever did.

Believe me, they wouldn't give a fuck

Do it you pussy

Finally someone who really gives advice, thx

I'm going to, that's why I'm asking for ways to do it

It's proper grim innit? That lonely feeling that none of your friends understand. I will always be alone, there is no way to change it, and no one actually understands.

You didn't email me lol

Bro, literally you're me

So much

You are weak, let me explain. Whats the point in killing yourself if you arnt happy? If you have given up? Why not keep going?
Stop living like a human then. Live like a machine, do everything you can to improve your health and habits. Just keep going death is pointless,life is pointless. So start doing and stop living. Anything that makes you feel any positiveity, work your way towards.
Stop being a pussy.

I know, you said lol. And anyone you mention it to says your not ugly, but you can see the pity in they eyes. They feel sorry for you. I get instantly friend zoned by every girl I meet. When I was younger, I figured one day things will be different. I'm 28 now, and finally I realise that things will never change. If was too fat or had shitty personality or whatever, I'd be ok with that, because it's possible to change. I cannot change my face. I feel sick when I look in the mirror.i will always be alone

>Live like a machine, do everything you can to improve your health and habits.

This. At least for a start. Once your health improves, you'll start feeling better and will be able to establish some relationships with people that make you happy.

99% of people are shit. Find that 1% you enjoy being around and who enjoy being around you. They're out there. Just gotta work at it.

Don't do anything dumb.

And propel always spout all this bullshit about "confidence is the key". We all know that is lie only said by good looking / normal people. And girls always say "it ain't all about looks", but them same girls won't go near you cos "they don't see you like that, you're their friend". It's all such bullshit

Can't be that bad. You're not fat, so that's out. Acne? Get a prescription. Ugly features? That's your opinion. Someone out there will find it attractive.

If you don't like it, do what you can to improve it. Choose a different hairstyle. Grow some facial hair. Get some (fashionable) glasses. Something.

That's a bunch of bullshit. There are tons of guys out there that score out of their league. It's not about looks as much as you'd think. It's about attitude. People with your opinion seem to be idiots who have just given up and are looking for cheap excuses. That's the definition of a loser and why you're in the place you're in. Learn to play the game.

Can't grow a beard, it's patchy as fuck. Haven't got acne. It's literally my facial features, and there is no way to change it. It's impossible. I have fashionable glasses and hair (well, I don't have good hair atm, shaved it off lol). But seriously, there is no way to change this

stream link?

That is not true. At all. These guys you're talking about may not be good looking, but at least they're normal looking. I am actually repulsive. My attitude is irrelevant. Also, it's only the past couple of years that I've accepted my fate. Before then, I was always trying, and always getting turned down and / or friend zoned

maybe you should be able to live a life without girls? Be a renowned scientist or some shit nigga. Its pathetic to end it all just cuz you didn't get girls wet by looking at your face

ffs.

every single day there are couple of suicide threads asking advice and nobody ever owns a gun. gtfo and hero somewhere without being a attention whore. its fucking pathetic that you have to bring suicide to the topic to get any attention. faggot.

post a picture of yourself

just fucking put on some sad music, or love songs, thinking about someone u rly love and wanna have close, while you're listening go cry out loud in the corner of your room like an emotionally unstable man would normally do, it helps. dude im fat, ugly but got many friends no money tho. yet here i am being a happy ass motherfucker, arent u afraid of death?

Do you know what it's like? To watch all of your happy friends getting in and out of relationships while you remain completely alone? Wondering what it's like to be that close to someone, to love someone and have them love you back? It's not nice mate

Nah, that's just the attitude of someone that's given up.

Got any close friends that'd be your wingman? Go out, get drunk, fuck a fat chick if you need to. Shit man, if you were nearby, I'd fucking help you out. You need to find a girl that'll boost your confidence.

There is no way to help me. There is not a single girl out there who will find me attractive.

kys or stfu...this thread is cancer

yes i do, im still there. Even though it sucks it's delusional to kill myself over it. I get pain is subjective but come on mate, girls are never worth killing yourself over. Real happiness doesn't come from anyone but yourself.

Where you at? I live in the midwest but travel across the country for work. I've been where you are. Shit sucks, but you gotta snap the fuck out of it. It's a delusion.

all these white knights just want to lure you into meeting for man sex....just kys already, save yourself the anal trauma

How's summer vacation faggot?

user.
No fricken joke.
That's what I told myself a few weeks ago.
But fuck that
I kept chugging
Keep chugging man
And youll chug right along.
Keep yourself distracted
Learn new skills
Stay strong
Look to the future.
UR a random stranger.
But fuck it, if someone could help me out of EXACTLY what you just described, word for word what I felt, I wish I can help you.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Only pic I can find if myself

Get triggered you queer

lmao ur on c'han telling someone NOT to an hero....who's REALLY on summer vacation faggot?

Im living in Georgia. From England tho

Drugs man would be enyojable to watch i guess

Im this guy ^
You got potential mate. If you get swol, ain't nobody gonna touch you.

activate attention whore mode.
hopelessness confirmed,
kys opie.

Swol? What do you mean?

cant find a girl...
girl cropped out of pic.

KYS PLZ

Try not to cut yourself on that edge cunt

Girl is a FRIEND. Nothing more, believe me, she's made that hurtfully clear

thx honey ;)

should have raped her then
kys, stream link?

SWOL = Buff

Swol as in massive
It's always the sallow faced/round kids eho have potential.
Us fast metabolisers don't get big as fast.
But I mean if you do work out and get bigger, it will look good.
Just don't br looking for instant results.

I'm in the same boat. Is helium still the go-to method?

anytime fag

Yeah, but working out aint gonna change my face is it?

That's exactly it. The problem isn't UR face, it's UR body size. Get big and everyone looks @ u completely different.

cant argue with dubs
kys

Man your face is good tbh you wouldnt get a 10 unless fcking god body and dick but you could easy get a 7-8 if you got swol and got some confidense

For some Fking reason it keeps capitalising "UR"

>DAS LE EDGY N SHIIET

My God you sound like a massive fag.

smoke some dmt, maybe you can find some purpose in life

Let me tell u.
As much as it might seem
The problem isn't your face
The problem is your body size.
Stop being a weed and grow balls

waaaah, im going to an hero
cant find a girl
shows picture with girl after being called out on shitty crop job.

PLEASE
KILL
YOURSELF
OP

no need to kill yourself

You're being of much of a faggot you might as well post some dick pics

Nah if u had larger pecs and biceps, it would be a COMPLETELY different story

>no hover hand
there's hope for you still

I seriously doubt that getting big will change. My face will still be repulsive. This isnt something I've always thought, its come from years of rejection.

shes ridiculously hot, no lie

i dont have a dick to show, but im sure some of yours are floating around Sup Forums somewhere

Holy crap.
I just said
Read it
Read it again
What I speak is truth.
Trust it

Never said I was going to. I'm not op

Im going to have to agree on this one. If you get fit enough facial features don't mean that much. Most guys facial structure is ugly af.

Land whale feminist, I'm guessing. I understand your anger now. Sorry my positivity has triggered your ginormous vag

Dude, I know. I'm freinds with loads of girls like this, not one is interested in me in "that way".

...see when they get big
It's not ugly anymore it's called rugged.

So find your motherfucking reasons.
There are ppl like me, who lost everything because of their serious disease/accident/whatever, so grow up and get your shit together.
Post your face. You have nothing to lose, you just said you want to kill yourself.