Faggot.

Fagg

Faggot.

Pic related, just do it.

Faggot

My mates douche-flute

cigarettes

My current mouth fedora setup.....

Not awful... About to step down from 12 to 6....

RX200 and my Moonshot half full of Black Dragon CBD

Are you rebuilding your Coil heads yet or still pissing away money?

>hey op what are you vaping on?
>oh this is my new setup, i call it "my boyfriends cock"

What is that tank, user? A Goblin?

Fag

rx 200 and obs crius with some DIY PRE CUM vanilla custard flavor

matchy matchy 3ds as well.

How does that Tank perform?

Mmm smooth

Same mod, rx200 but got the heracles plus with flawless gameover at 69.9 watts

Bruh, you're seriously gayer than Richard Simmons farting cum into Elton John's mouth in a port-o-potty behind a Backstreet Boys concert. Fucking off yourself, dick tool...

Figlet

Kangertech mini 50w with horizontech Arctic turbo tank

hes right you know

An Ego Aio, OP.
And I am ignoring the haters. I like not smoking tar anymore.
Why the rage ?

its an ok tank, definitely better than the kanger subtank plus i had before.

i have some dual clapton action right now that ohms out at about .3 and i like to keep the voltage at about 4 volts for anything i vape.

it leaks like a fucking schoolgirl if you dont wick it properly and if you wick it too much you can cut off cotton into the tank as well, but i like how it looks.

thinking about buying a smok rt g4 for that quad clapton action so i can go up to 100 watts for the cool fedora action though.

I, for myself, can't stand 12mg. I used to smoke bidis (not poo in loo, just hipster) and still 12mg is too much. I nearly fainted once...

Does the Demigod have a rebuildable head/deck? I've heard good things about it, but I can't imagine giving up the control and rock bottom price of diy.

You fucking gay?

I have a 200 watt box with a dripper, so fucking good and massive clouds for the haters. I don't understand the hate towards vaping. I quit smoking after years of trying the first time I tried a dripper.

Actually I would like to know too. Why all that hate ?

We get it already, you vape.

buying coils doesnt cost much
buying iFluid cost vast fortunes

Kanger Subs are entry level building tanks only. Good call getting away from it.

its an american thing

The minisub on mine leaked massively

I'm with this guy whats with all the hate ?
I like vaping I like smoking tabacco what's wrong with personal prefence ?

Sweet melons

You just gotta learn how to build that perfect balance of power usage, juice drain, and cloud production. If I'm playing fog machine, I'll throw on a RDA, but for regular nic-comsumption I'll use a RTA with micro coils at about 15-25w. It more than does the job

original user here.... Neither; I've not yet bought coils... The Aspire CFVV/Mini Nautilus kit came with five extras and one in the tube already, and the second Mini Nautilus came with another pair of coils... I'm pretty set on coils for the moment, and I'll be done with this horseshit before long...

You weren't wicking properly. I keep mine to loan out to n00bs who are looking into building

I used to be a pack-a-day smoker... I kicked cigs with a Vuse, and turned to the douche flute in order to drop my nicotine levels and eventually quit...

I think it's just the novelty. People are afraid of novelty.
Also some vaping youtube videos are ridiculous, I must admit.

Been smoking for years I'd never rip a 12 get rda with some dual coils and you can cut back on the nicotine bettet

This. Pack a day to no-nic. I got into the hobby aspect of it, but after 20 years of smoking nothing else worked

I'm not going to spend a thousand dollars on vaping equipment... This rig will be my last. :)

irregardlessve what youre doing coils should last long enough for the cost of them not to be an issue if you cant be fucked building them. but the gloop is so ludicrously expensive, its a far percentage of the overall cost esp when you can make it better yourself for pennies

Fuck. 12 would poison me

I have the vaporesso box I posted above with liquid and Addy i paid less tha $100 and won't need to spend another dime save liquid

Irregardless isn't a word, you mong. But I will concede to your point about diy juice

Car Mello Tobacco 12mg.
Plain ole Kanger Top Box and sub-ohm ss coils.
Going for more nic, less cloud.

Clapton prebuilts are all I'll ever buy now

A few years ago when vaping first got big, I used to rip 32mg all day....

it has been scientifically proven that vaping makes you a faggot

cool but herbamare is not very good for your health

i enjoyed building on it, i learned how to do my own coils on it since the deck is really simple.

Is that a serpent mini on the right?

I think we get your point but could you use argumentation ?

This fucking guy. I love dick, but I'd never fuck a nigger

Hence "entry level"

well if we're being language nazis you concede a point, you dont concede to a point

Day 1 user get on my level new fags

It's a isub G

Efusion dna 200 w/ Griffin @ .30 43.7 watts ss316l 400°C

> Kräutersalz
Mein Neger

Isub G

What's the difference between your monsters and

Is the rx200 any good been thinking about getting one kinda for bat life 3 bat and all would never need 200w tho

Yur mum

RX200
Velocoty RDA
quad coil
100% VG

that's what I thought

My rx200 died after 5 months. Save your money up and get a dna 200 like the vaporshark or efusion by lost vape

Touché

well memed my friend

wow there is a lot of gay pron in this thread

Any other really good strong points on it? Like I said 200 seems much but I was a pack a day smoker before I got my vaporesso 75w

X1 mech with an x1 rda

Smok R200 tc

how or why did it die?

did you rotate the batteries and all that shit?

200w vape all day?

i want to know how to prevent it if there is a way.