Can you anons pls rate this girl?

can you anons pls rate this girl?

i dont know if im dating with troll or good piece of ass

5 out of 10

Average in every single respect but hey, it looks like everything's in its right place and she doesn't have any diseases

Be thankful that somebody wanted you, you fucking pleb cunt

solid/10 not troll

She's actually very much my type. 11/10.
She's kinky right? Likes pain?

eh she looks like a dyke and has bad skin 3/10

shes a dirty slut likes to be chocked but not very much into pain

She's not a supermodel, but she's attractive and I would date her if I could. Assuming her personality is good, of course. If you like her, OP, why do you care what other people think?

Shes kind of my type, 7/10, if she got a differant haircut it would be 9/10

would like to cum into her face

into her face?

6.5/10

8/10

moar, nice tits

Yeah choking makes sense. I do bet she'd like nipple clamps and ass smacking, maybe titty smacking too. That's the kinda pain I mean, not line anything hardcore.
I had an ex that was almost identical. Manic as hell, loved choking. We bought her a collar and leash.
pro tip; get this girl a dog collar and leash. You have no idea what she will do to you in return but you'll like it

isn't that the bitch that keeps beating up Maisie?

Did sexy Jesus make you blind too?

I'd hit it.

for your story bro her tits

"she" is probably hiding a penis, but that's fine, that's what "her" ass is for

no, the many facials god preserves my sight

just finish fapping

Hawt damn

5/10 face
8/10 body
9/10 tits

not a bad catch OP

4/10 slightly below average

would have to be really drunk to even consider it

4/10

Valar Moarghulis. A girl has no sauce

She's pretty cute m8. I'd keep her

tell me
would you marry, rape, fuck, fuck to impregnate her?

tell me how and for good story i will deliver nudes

Id fuck her with this

This is a GoT fap thread now

But senpai! Don't be silly, that thing is way to small to fuck someone!

fuck/to impreg
first id blindfoldher, then cuff her wrists to the top of a door frame,
then id spead her legs and tie her ankles to the bottom of the frame, and once she's in position
id fuck her endlessly, even as she screamed
for me to stop. id cum in her pussy over and over again for the next few days
until it was literally dripping out of her

This is how you define your relationship and feels towards a girl? Kill yourself, you dont deserve her.

>i dont know if im dating with troll or good piece of ass
You don't deserve ether.

I'd like to lie her face down on the side the bed and slide my dick in and out of her until I cum in that pussy. Nice.

Aww, what do we have here, a jelly ass faggot?

^me
So yeah, I had a girl just like this and my roommate and his gf asked if they could fuck her. I said no, but later she told me she was into the idea of me loaning her out like a slave, so I let her. They bought her a collar and leash (and a bunch of other toys) and we would all take her out for walks together in downtown Portland, OR, cause that kinda shit is okay out here. She'd be all dressed up like raver-trash, with my roommates doninatrix GF holding her leash and giving her commands. Me and my roommate just let the bitches be weird, and then they and I would all go crazy on her ass in the bedroom. Choking, double and triple penetration... She even wanted to be held down with a knife once. Shot got intense lol.
Eventually her pussy just got destroyed and I left, she stayed with them for a while and then got pregnant with his kid and he dumped his GF. I dunno what happened after that, but I still regularly jerk to the memories. I would love to do all that to your girl.
Nudes worthy? Pic unrelated.

its Sup Forums so cum in face, blowjob, cum on tits, fuck up ass hole, usual stuff, moar pics user

I am on board. Winter is Cumming and so am I!

MOAR FEET
HOLY SHIT

bump for moar OP

who is taking the picture?

It's a shop bro

>photoshop
Yup, took the bait, but damn son

Cute, but too young. If you're the same age, she's an investment, she'll be 10/10 in five years if she eats well.

would date / bang out of ten. hold onto that one. she's got a good body & nice eyes.. and will age well as long as she stays in shape / eats well.. get her involved in lots of outdoor exercise activities with you.. and fuck the shit out of errday for us user

nudes worthy you telme anons
rate

gotta see feet to give a rating

this is a pretty good shop, actually

as long as shes old enough/10

you still havent answered
does she or does she not have a penis?

learn to think on your own you self conscious faggot

that's an interesting photo of the amazon rainforest i guess, but stop joking around and post the image of the thing you want to fuck her with.

of course not

she looks good as fuck op a solid 7/10 fuck the shit out of her and post them nudes bruh

She's cute. I wouldn't come here asking for options though. If you thinks she's attractive, do your thing, man.

post moar along, as long as she is old enough

with condom or without?

play it safe user

condom user, looks like she could have been anywhere, but enjoy it

5/10 face but those legs look good, would cum on them.

she's good, 9/10 would fuck

If you can't judge the subjective attractiveness of a partner for yourself, then you are so utterly fucked in the head, you should probably be in the care of a mental health professional.

Or a murderer who will murder you and save that girl and the rest of us from your ridiculous narcissism.

Now go fuck yourself and maybe leap off an overpass into heavy traffic or something.

Fuck.

Where do you even get the idea that this girl is even slightly UGLY in any way? whos been brainwashing you?

She's pretty good user

one bad pic user, blame the lighting and angle, rest seem alright, go for it (if shes old enough)

she is over 20

fapable:)

looks better naked, nothing to worry about user, more good pics please

She fine, but she needs do some fit. Or she became walle

yo your girl fine, but you gotta work on your groomin there nigga

age no problem, looks fine in most pics, decent naked body too, you are dating a keeper user, better post more pics to confirm though

i'd fuck her armpit

bump, moar pics user!

would love to see someone rape her cunt

a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do user, man up and do it yourself, ask first though

How beeg ees her deek?

need better pics user

where are the feet, op

if she dosent have a dick she is beatifull i would bang 7/10

Fuck off. Go start your thread elsewhere.