Sup Sup Forums. My girlfriend won't put out and wants to wait until marriage. I'm cool with this...

Sup Sup Forums. My girlfriend won't put out and wants to wait until marriage. I'm cool with this, but still it's very hard sometimes. She's very clingy, which I like. She's really attractive and is extremely smart. We're both at Uni together and studying the same thing. We take a ton of courses together and have never fought in our 2 years together. The only draw back is that I only see my real life and internet friends about once a month. It's not like she has me chained up in the basement, but we are always busy together doing things. I used to play a ton of video games and I rarely even touch my keyboard anymore for recreational purposes. Is this healthy? I find myself getting frustrated sometimes because I have so many friends, comparatively, and I barely hang out with them. I don't feel I have a good enough relationship with my friends anymore to talk about this with them so that's why I'm doing it here. She always says I can go hang out with them, but when I'm gone she gets sad.

I know I shouldn't be complaining for having everything I ever wanted in real life, but I wonder if this is healthy for me having everything I want. Maybe it's not all I want. Any suggestions or advice? Anything helps, even dick pics.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AVGt54DsbHU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I'm cool with this
betacuck

OP you gotta have a balance between friends and your girl. Seeing your friends is important too

Yeah you sound beta as fuck.

that's just how life works man.

you make a choice to be with her and the rest of your life falls away.

you make a choice to be with your friends and the way things were and she falls away.

make your choice.

or find a girlfriend who isn't a complete fucking life dominating spaz tard.

Introduce her to some niggers, you'll have a lot more free time

yeah, you need to space yourself between your girlfriend and yourself, if you do it might make it better actually that way your not always tired of her and you have time to be with your friends.

dubs don't lie, plus a good tip anyway

My cover is blown

2 things are guaranteed:
You wont be with this girl for the rest of your life
One day you're going to look back in disgust at the time you wasted on this endeavour instead of trying to get laid.

Wait why would you be cool with this? You must be a faggot.

I understand why you'd say this, but doesn't that sound a little irrational? Doesn't that make you a scumbag for only wanting women for pussy?
>inb4 whiteknight and whatnot

I appreciate your advice. I've been telling myself this for sometime now, but it's reassuring knowing that I'm not crazy for thinking that this is slowly becoming toxic.

Not a healthy relationship. Leave now

No relationship is a 100% match. Based on what OP told us, it seems like she is pretty great for him.

Seriously you wont be with this girl for the rest of your life

hit it or ditch it when one of you finds out the other is shit in bed boom your done then you will be sitting on a park bench some place crying your eyes out internally screaming idiot idiot idiot as some black guy moves into your bedroom after beating the shit out of your butter cunt for years

She is going to be sad when you aren't with her, that is obvious, bit it is also ok and healthy for this to happen. It makes seeing her again that much better. I would try hanging out with friends more. But this is you, not me, so it's your job to find a healthy balance between the two. A balance where you satisfy both parties without hurting either of them too much. Good luck, op.

We have more in common with each other than any of my friends put together. She's the coolest girl I've ever met. I don't wanna fuck it up you know?

Are you alright, man?

>butter cunt
lmao

Thank you very much.

I would try talking to her about it. She won't be too upset, and communication is a must.

No, sex is apart of a healthy relationship. If she's not ready for commitment, and doesn't want to take the plunge and have sex something isn't right. She's seeing other men, and keeping you for a morbid emotional stability pet. That, or, she's not comfortable with you, despite what you think. Especially after two years.

It happened to me once, and found out she was fucking around. You need to put some reins on that horse, or walk away.

/thread

Well you see user, there is fucking and then there is making love. Some days you just want to fuck and others you want to make sweet sweet throat love or whatever kind of love. Different people have different tastes and as a result some just want to fuck and others want to make love. And it is in our human nature to have hormones and basic primal urges so to deny any of your wants or desires simply makes you miserable.
TL;DR not really.

SHE IS FUCKING LYING. SHE FUCKS GUYS ALL THE TIME. GIRLS ARE HOES. YOURE JUST UGLY. BE LIKE BITCH GIMME DAT PUSI AND HIT HER. THATS ALL GIRLS ARE WORTH ANYWAY

Cmon user let it out nigger

GIRLS WILL USE AND ABUSE YOU FOR THEIR OWN PERSONAL GAIN. IT'S HOW THEY WORK. THEY STEP ON THE LIL GUYS TO GET TO THE BIG ONES. SHE IS USING YOU SO SHE ISNT ALONE UNTIL SHE FINDS SOMEONE BETTER IF SHE HASNT ALREADY. FUCK HER AND DUMP HER FIND A BITCH WHO IS DOWN FOR YOU AND YOU CAUSE USE AND ABUSE ALL YOU WANT AND SHE WONT LEAVE. YOU HAVE TO BE THE MANIPULATOR YOU ARE THE MAN. LIL BOYS CONTROL A BITCHES HEART. A PIMP HAS TO CONTROL A BITCHES MIND

only scummy if you deceive them (even implicitly).
What is more important is to realize what you want and then seek out people that want something compatible.

MY CAPS LOCK KEY IS BROKEN. IM NOT ANGRY IM EXCITED TO HELP

spend more time with your friends, she ain't even putting out.

TL;DR if she's seeing other men bring out the pimp hand since leash doesn't work

I've been 100% honest with her, and to the best of my knowledge so has she. She's not a bad person lol. I'm probably just sheeple though

If you think it's toxic then it is. Real future spouse is cool with what you do, your mates and your activities and enjoy them with you. If it's not the case at the age of 40 you will go on a Vegas rampage with hookers and bros. Trust me happened to my old man. also married fag.

Lmao reading this from an outside perspective is great. Have fun getting broken up with. Don't forget to greentext the story and to include the part that goes "everything was perfect now she's fucking Jerome 3 days after meeting him :("

youtube.com/watch?v=AVGt54DsbHU

Let's get this new Spongebob Meme Trending! #Spongebob #Spongegar

Does she at least give handys or send nudes?

>paying for dates
>giving a girl attention
>not getting sex
Hook, line and sinker bro MOVE ON

Don't listen to this faggot. Getting laid and chasing pussy is not a good activity for your own mental health. Sure, there's nothing wrong with getting laid every now and then, but it is not better than just having a gf you can fuck regularly.

However, that does not mean you should stay with your current gf for the sake of sex. Sex doesn't isn't valuable enough for you to stay in a toxic relationship, if that is how you feel.

If you really can't stand the way things are with your gf, the you should definitely talk to her or break up.

Just go and hang out with your friends a lot, and Sup Forumsrowse and play games regularly.

Do it until she hits a grave level of clinginess, which you like anyway so it shouldn't pose a problem.

Ok OP
Basic rule of the thumb- if she won't put out - it means she's okay with you fucking the brains out of other girls

So go ahead and go bust a nut in some whores

And if she doesn't like it well... Just tell her it's her own fault. Because it is.

Hey OP.

It is not a Man's job to stay with his girlfriend if he's not unhappy.

If you are unhappy with the lack of sex, you have every right to leave. Anyone who tells you otherwise gives you a gender role.

how the fuck did i wreck my grammar again?