Latino cuck here. i love sharing my latin girlfriend with white men. pic related

latino cuck here. i love sharing my latin girlfriend with white men. pic related.

more

Post face /more

Damn OP, got moar?

White male here op post more

moar

Can u explain why?

She is hot as hell

need more pls

Do you ever lick his cock or cum?
Do you let him cum in her pussy?

Where you located

this is so hot. keep going

Post more OP white man here wanting to see more.

All the censorship is fucking gay

Damn, I want to be her bull...

1. no.
2. we don't play unprotected, but i would if we get to know someone well enough.

WHAT'S THE ATTRACTION? WOULD YOU CALL YOURSELF A BETA MALE? I would never let any dude fuck my girl, fuck that

what did you do after he fucked your gf?

Is his dick bigger than yours?
Do you interact with him at all?

1. No.
2. Not really while he is fucking her. But outside, yeah.

You feel something when he's cumming on your girl?

Also, where he finish?

Video pleaaase

Does it feel like she still loves you after/ is your reltionship stable? Like I am constantly thinking about doing this sort of thing but I'm afraid after I'd get super insecure about whether my gf still loved me.

"that's my mom's favorite piece"

I do. I wouldn't push it if I felt like you. If that's a serious concern and you want to preserve your relationship and don't want to risk a self-fulfilling prophecy, then keep it at fantasy. Doesn't matter how well you plan it out, you will not have any control once she starts doing things with the other guy.

Bump

Ah ok cheers. Did you not have any doubts when you first did this? How did it like, come about? I know she loves me and she constantly shows that but I often think I'm not satisfying her the way she should be.

how did you .....

Kek

How do you interact with him? Does he judge you for being a cuck?