tfw smoking 999999999999

> tfw smoking 999999999999
Cigarettes a day anyone here manage to quit smoking?

Bump

it's not that hard. I average like a pack a day (uber driver so im outside a lot and tend to take a bunch of smoke breaks. When I have my days off usually its like 2-3 days in a row and I'll sit at home and my laziness will overpower my addiction pretty much allowing me to go 2-3 days w/ out a cigarette and because of the laziness im probably also stopping myself from needing one. From there I basically go a couple days w/ out smoking and eventually just because theres nothing else to do and its cheaper then doritos every 10 minutes when outside I go back to it.

It has begun.

I have been smoking for ten years, and since a pretty young age: 13 Yo.

I haven't smoke for 6 month straight now, the ONLY thing that can get you out of it is your own determination (no cure, no meds, no patch, no quitting little by little, nothing of this will work: you are the only one able to win). You need to persuade yourself that doing this is COMPLETELY useless, and you dont need it at all.
Doing a lot of sport on the side helped me a lot (plus i got a better shape now).

Smoked for 13 years and quit over two years ago. Started when i was 14. bad chioce :D

yeah i just replaced cigarettes with big fat dicks.

Don't have that one, saved

I cant roll my own and cant afford more than a 10 pack of stirling menthol a week so i cant get addicted

whoever is posting this autistic mall cop shit:

well done, you're home

Pretty much me
When it's the weekdays and I have to move through the city via public transport, I smoke and quite a lot.
And when I'm at home I just go and have a smoking break just so I give myself a reason to take a break from all the studying.
And on weekend if I'm not studying I can go like three days without smoking, maybe sometimes just one cig before sleep.
Yeah, I smoke so I can procastinate.

I started smoking back when I was 13 and quitted when i turned 21. It just takes self-discipline.The only hard thing about quitting is that you might have nothing to look forward to in your life.