Is my weed moldy or just dank. No idea as I'm a first time smoker

Is my weed moldy or just dank. No idea as I'm a first time smoker
It's been sitting out for about 4 days in a plastic bag covered in plastic wrap. I just recently switched over to a pill bottle

shit user, that looks like mold to me.
either throw it out, or smoke it and hope it's the good kind of mold

That's not weed buddy

What is it?

>left it out for 4 days
Oh shit you don't wanna touch that. It's probably got the deadly black mold just beneath the surface too

That' dried up broccoli

It wasn't left out it was just left in a plastic Baggie that was double wrapped. Am I fucked? It still looks the same from the first day I bought it but I just noticed how white it is after taking a picture with flash am I fucked?

Looks fine

Looks fine

Does it smell okay?

Smoke that shit man. It can't be any worse than a cigarette which has Ammonia, Ethanol, Carbon Monoxide, Arsenic, Butane, Hydrogen cyanide, Lead, Methanol, Methane, Mercury, and about 4,000 other cancer causing chemicals. I think youll be good off some organic moldy bud my friend.

Definitely not weed, you got ripped off lol

White usually means lots of THC, so be careful.

This

Kek good job OP

Smoke it i don't see any mold its fine.

It's THC crystals, not mole. You can smoke it, no doubt!

What mold are all you retards talking about

So I spent 40 dollars on 3.5 grams of fucking fired broccali

Can i see another pic

If you're really worried, put it in the freezer for a few hours. Thatll kill any mold

Dank you tit

Yup

shits moldy bro, better throw it out

you got yourself oregano there friend, sorry you got gypped

Post more pics of ur weeed

like this user?

Ur dum

why do you have broccoli in a pill bottle?

shut the fuck up you fucking nerd its fine. now fuck off.

OP, the weed is fine. The things you see are exterior THC crystals. THC is what makes you high. It is not moldy. It is not broccoli. It is not oregano. You did not get ripped off. It looks completely fine. Smoke some as a test, don't believe the other faggots in this thread. Enjoy your first high.

should probably flush it to be safe if you left it out overnight

my friend died from mold inhalation from bad weed

always always always freeze your weed noobs

It's fine
Just smoke that shit
Or send it over to me if you're acting a pussy about it

How do you flush weed?

this guy is lying OP he only wants you to get sick and puke.

>down the toilet

Looks fine

You only freeze it if it's vacuume sealed otherwise the process of freezing damages the the crystals.

ITS DANK SMOKE IT NOW

Weed doesn't go bad that fast dude you're fine. I've been smoking for seven years and never once saw mold on weed.

Fuck off, OP the weed is good

you're not helping my troll, bud

you lying shit stop trying to get innocent people hurt, especially a first time smoker. OP, until you can reliably tell wether your shit is actually weed or if it's "gone bad" (i.e. dried out), only smoke with other smokers and if you buy smoke with the guy who sold to you, if he wont smoke it, dont trust it.

>admitting to being a troll

>stoners trolling stoners

m-m-muh mold tho

holy fuck did you just guess his name was buddy or did you already know him?

hello fellow weed friends. Need some info. Been smoking pretty much ever other day for about 4/5 months then took a 2 week break. Anyhow, sparked up for the first time after my break and i looked like Joffrey from GoT after he got poisoned, Whole face was red, ears were red, eyes were bloodshot as fuck, more so than ever before, a lot more than usual. Could hear my heartbeat in my ears. Weird as fuck. Anyone have any idea what happened to me?

either you had one hell of a t-break or your shit was laced, son.

any idea what with my dude? i've had md, coke, mcat before, this was shit was brand new

Probably with some kind of amphetamine
Possibly meth

stoners trolling newfags

weird, guy i usually get it from is sweet as fuck. one of those freinds and also my dealer type deals. fuck it i survived. sweet.

where im from they cut it with crack

it's possible he didn't know it was contaminated before selling it to you (assuming it was). Best bet would be to get in touch with him and let him know about your breakout and ask if anyone else he has sold to has had similar results.

are you from the north east of these here united kingdoms sir?

good idea, although i've bought from him twice since then and haven't had the same problem, maybe because my tolerance is back up..

Dont listen to fags. Shits dank get it and,jeek your sister off

how long ago did this happen? if it was more han 1 month I wouldn't bother... but definitely if it happens again. if you take another t-break, and it happens, then it might just be your tolerance. A good question to ask yourself is, when coming off a t-break, do you smoke as much weed as you did before taking the break, because if so I would attribute that to what happened. My suggestion is to take a few t-breaks over the next year, the next one you take, come off smoking your "typical" amount and record results, then, if you break out again, on your next break smoke less, as if you are a first time smoker, and slowly build back up to a higher tolerance. I smoke once every few weeks and a packed one hitter is usually enough to get me high for about an hour and a half, if your tolerance is low and you smoke more, you are just wasting your bud.

tf is up with that dudes fingers?

You really have to question the economic competence of someone who would cut Weed with Crack

mouldy dank.

smoke up, op

Don't forget digoxin, ethylene glycol, and strychnine

Looks good to me bro toke up

well i usually get £40 a week and get about 5/6 joints out of it, so usually 1 or 2 a day depending how much shit i have to do. each joint tends to last me about 3 hours but i smoked on saturday at about 2pm and i was still fucked by midnight so i dunno, don't look at the finer details of this stuff. Just buy it, smoke it, repeat the cycle.

just be careful, and if it happens in the future remember to ask questions, it doesn't seem like a normal thing to me. Smoke up and smoke safe Sup Forumsrother

Liar!

Everything else in this thread is true though.