Ok so Sup Forums , why is this board full of 12-16 year olds...

ok so Sup Forums , why is this board full of 12-16 year olds ,back when i started coming here four years ago there was none of this "edgy" bullshit and nobody was sensitive to cp,gore etc etc..
so my question is, what the fuck happened?

fags like you come in and gay up the place

lurk moar faggot

The pedos left for another Chan site

newfag i take it

not just carrot pictures like the shock factor the site used to have

not on your life

I've been here since 2007. It's always been this way, the novelty just wore off for you.

summer fags took over.
simple

ok please enlighten me as to how you are an old fag ?

very valid point

maybe same people are here but they grew up

been coming here since 08

Sup Forums was never good

All the old shit got boring over time, all the new shit is what appeals to the newfags so it's posted

mfw the same "smoke 75 a day any quitters?"
or "post pics you shouldnt have shared thread" litterely is posted 10 times a day

see

People forgot rules 1 & 2. Some retards even started to think it only applied to raids.

Sup Forums was never 'good'. I came here simply because I liked the utterly random shit people posted and have gone through a few gigs of complete and total weird fucking pictures. there's none of it now, so it's mostly worthless to me, however there's always a bit of diamond stuck into the shit and it just takes time. I haven't seen an original post in a solid six months that gained any attraction -- last raid was on that squirrel girl and only one person did anything to help it. Sup Forums is a shit, a total shit, and I come here to drink my beer and post bullshit. If you want good things, post. if you want good things and don't want to post, lurk more.

Been here since January 04, and it was better than it is now. When's the last time you saw an OC thread? Or a template thread? Sup Forums hasn't been creative or interesting, at least not like it was, in a few years. At least you can still find some good debates/discussions. But even that is rare now.

you can't even duckroll anymore

We all moved over to Sup Forums and /k/

I miss templates and OC too.

What c'han?