What do you think about Tabasco?

What do you think about Tabasco?

9/11

not too fond of it. I prefer Franks or Saracha

its my go to hot sauce. Its much less salty than the other popular hot sauces, it has a lot of vinegar to give it a good upfront bite, and it delivers the right amount of heat for me with most of the food I make

Sriracha is just hot sauce and garlic which is why I don't care for it all that much, the other mainstream hot sauces mostly are not as hot but still have the vinegar.

Difficult to classify with other sauces because of unique flavor. Acquired taste if any.

It's very earnest? it's got very few things in it and does what it claims. not much to it really.

i would not even put it in a glass of vinegar. it is that awful.

Decent, but outclassed by many other hot sauces with far less legendary status.
It's not even the best hot sauce made in the state of Louisiana. Krystal hot sauce is much better, IMO.

sucks

kill yourself

Its overrated as fuck but still good. Sriracha masterrace.

I love it, put it on my eggs every morning

>sugar sauce

gtfo pussy

Still better than spicy vinegar.

Fuck you,You fuck!

>Calls Tabasco overrated
>Proceeds to call Sriracha "masterrace"

Top kek.

Fuck everybody!
Also check'd

I think I'm going to finally try putting some hot sauce on eggs soon. Don't know why I haven't before.

I don't like it. I prefer other hot sauces that have more complex flavours. At the moment I'm using Salsa De Habanero Roja from La Costena.

Tiger Sauce is da bestz niggaz

it's good, bub
hope you like it

Tabasco is the worst, its literally vinegar with red dye. Its horrid hot sauce that white people glorify.

And then there's the hot sauce hipster, here to ruin everything

i am displeased

Shit tier.

My nigga. I was literally just about to post this.

Master race here

Youre my mexican