You are making a snuff movie and she is going to be the star. How does she die
(be creative :)

by death

Spanked to death for not cleaning her room

by getting killed

Old age

Killed to death

/thread

No see the key is the psychologic death. It appeals to all of us pussies that think snuff is sexy but just TOO scary. So you make her THINK shes going to die...then her reward for making it through is that all her sexual fantasies get taken care of. Then she gets payed :) Gotta be beleivable though....can't be a shitty actress.

someone sticks a gun up her asshole

Numb her stomach with some type of pain killer or whatever. Tell her your going to open her up and take her guts out. Then act like you're sawing her open and start throwing fake guts everywhere.

People die when they are killed so I'm gonna die her to death.

Bump

Duct tape water hose to mouth, turn it on full blast, Blow up the stomach.

hit her knee with a dildo

An iron spike dildo, literally fuck her to death

stitch her asshole then overfeed her to dead

I used to be a slut...

ah, the artistry of death.
Well she's wearing calvin klein, but i think doing clothes pun based eaths is so blase.
Why not make it spectacular? make her accidently kill someone in public while on highly hallucinogenic drugs or pcp or something. Have her manhunted by the police while tripping balls and being crazy. Dies amidst massive attention and excitment. You wont even need a camera. The world will provide you the footage.

who's got her nudes?

I've bought my gf that underwear for her birthday
pic related

She has an anal prolapse, and a pack of ravenous pit pulls attack it as dinner, directed by Baz Luhrman

She make poo in vagina, it get smelly and infections, she need hospital but no, she stay at bed, her tummy turn green and sicky then she turn white and die

Any with the underwear

She survives the movie, come out as director and kill her.

not her birthday yet but these are similar

Like this?