I'm a musician who just finished mastering my album

I'm a musician who just finished mastering my album.

Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/damageinc6066
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How's it feel to know you won't make a dime on it?

How tall are you?

What genre?

Do you fap to traps ?

Can we hear it?

Are you checked?

I think realistically I'll get 75$ and a few local gigs out of it. The music business it dead but you can make some dough on youtube and other platforms if you have other talents.

5' 13"

Progressive Death Metal is the closest I can nail it. Artsy as fuck but it still rocks.

Which headphones did you use?

dis joel?

Unfortunately no

For the moment my shit isn't up on SC since I haven't shopped it around and promoted it. So not really. Kinda ruins the fun of this thread I don't know why the fuck I made it now.

absolutely

How much do I have to pay you to modify a song to hold a extremely offensive message directed at someone, then to give me rights to said song?

Where are you located and what kind of gigs are you hoping to land

My headphones are terrible on purpose for reference. I used KRK Rokits. Yes I fuckin know they are pleb tier but goddamnit if they don't sound incredible.

I wonder how Joel feels knowing he's more notorious as being an IRL troll than for his actual music.

when is the earliest that you could kill yourself, my man?

In your opinion, whats the best rhyme on the album?

Wanna be buds??

You would have to pay me probably 30$ but only if it doesn't break the law and it's lulzy. For real I'l down.

Olympa, WA. I know most of the promoters here in town and a few in Seattle. If anything I can get some opening gigs in Seattle and some pretty solid gigs here in Oly. It really helps knowing the people that own clubs and keeping up on social media as painful as that can be. One day I can hire a manager, but at the moment I have to book my own gigs.

Give me a email, I will send you the details.

I want to kill myself by making a lot of music, maybe finding a waifu, making a name for myself, starting a family, play shows until I get old, spend time with my family, then die on my deathbed with my loved ones surrounding me.

None of it rhymes now that you mention it.

Anybody can be my friend I have no spine.

just fast track it and end it all now fam, you will be super famous if you do

What's the biggest show you've played and biggest artist you've shared a stage with?

steamcommunity.com/id/damageinc6066

let's be air buds

You're right my album will sell millions. Fuck I'm gonna be rich.

wait a second modify the right's to what song? I can't sell you the rights to a song I don't own.

I opened for Dirt Monkey once. That's my EDM stuff though. I know you fellas love the dance music...

Progressive death metal...sounds like Mastodon's Remission album

Modify a song* I mean. I guess I'm confused because you implied modifying and existing song and I don't sample entire songs usually.