Why did he REALLY leave?

Why did he REALLY leave?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3HcF5HpJ8bk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dude was probably aware he was the only good part of Game Grumps.

I mean, look at Game Grumps for the past couple years. They suck.

god who cares
you people need you priorities straight

Because he was gay for airn. Arin didn't feel the same way. So after they fucked, John decided to leave.

>Gained millions more subscribers
>Play more video games
>Win awards
>Making shit tons of youtube money
Oh, they suck alright. Danny is way better than that fat fuck.

He fucked Suzy end of story.

Says the faggot on fucking Sup Forums

Because he moved to New York. why the fuck are people still talking about this

Who knows, I mean maybe there was some fucking scandal or some shit, maybe he kicked a puppy and raped a baby. Or maybe he just wanted to move on with his life. Either way sucks for him, because after Danny got on board their popularity / wealth skyrocketed. They make a loooooooooot of money.

Suzy Yoko Ono'd that shit.

But really we'll never know because of the probable NDA.

Also, who gives a fuck?

Billions of flies like shit. They grabbed the absolute lowest hanging fruit and now appeal to idiots who will accept mindless hoards of content just to fill some void in their lives that they otherwise can't fill. Really, it's pathetic that you think metrics mean anything when the content speaks for itself.

More importantly Egoraptor can finally make some more fucking animations

By all of that logic, Katy Perry must be a good musician, too, right?

Lame Grumps now is pc and anti-edge

and Jewish

Animations take a long time to make and aren't very profitable. So, no, probably not :^)

They wanted different things for the show. Jon wanted good, authentic content, and Arin wanted to shovel out as much as possible for money, regardless of the quality.

Jon cheesed it before the channel became a parody of himself. Good man, Jon. Good man.

I did stick around, and I still watch it, and Dan's starting to dig into Arin a lot more. I get the sense that he's sick of it, too.

We can blame Suzy for the first part.

As for the jew thing, pic related.

So he could fulfill his dream of growing his own personal channel where he could freely upload three legit videos a year spaced apart by paid advertisements.

He doesn't even do the animations for his own band, it's a little hilarious.

Because Jon knew that Danny would be much better than himself

>Lowest hanging fruit
>Appeal to idiots
>Mindless
>fill void

Oh, you definitely know what you're talking about, fucking Sup Forums fag. Just because you dont find content funny doesn't mean nobody else does.
And who the fuck fills a void with youtube videos? Buy some weed or alcohol, shit.

That's literally the one exception, faggot.

Arin can't be fucked with doing real work. He recently said on a Reddit AMA that he's happier working with Danny because when he worked with Jon, he would get exhausted, but with Dan, he has more energy at the end of the day.
You know what it means when you finish a day of work and you're not tired? It means you don't do good work.

Can you elaborate? I watch their videos daily, and the fact that everyone in their group makes videos pisses me off, but I dont get the sense that Danny pushes Arin about it, and Arin & Danny's two videos per day usually seem good.

Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Iggy Azaeioulaeioula, Nikki Minaj, etc. Objectively shitty musicians with unfathomably large fanbases.

Those are literally the only exceptions, faggot.

I don't see why people liked the Jon era of Game Grumps. I've watched a couple series just to see why people would like it, and it was pretty much just screaming.

>>And who the fuck fills a void with youtube videos?
Lol, you really have no idea about the heavy presence of YouTube in millennials lives, do you?

Sonic 06 broke them. They thought they could handle it. It destroyed their friendship.

No one is safe from that evil, evil game.

This

I don't know, its personal taste. I just like Danny better. I only watch Arin&Danny videos they put out because the other ones just seem like filler for revenue.

Shut your whore mouth, gerbil dick. Tay-Tay has talent.

Yeah but really who gives a shit. Some people spend their free time drinking, reading a book, driving, going for a walk. Other people watch videos. It's as sad as you think, oldfag.

Anyone who still thinks GG these days (= since 2015) is any good, is fuckin braindead

dan seems to at least try to care about the quality a little bit, but arin has long since realized that fake rage and screaming is where the big money is at.

i'm glad jon left before it came to this.

That being said, he's a lazy cunt too, cause he was all "oh yeah, i'm gonna do so many jontrons now that i have the time" and now we get like 3 episodes a year which also don't hold up to their former glory

It's true. I watch Youtube as much as old fogeys watch broadcast television.

Ugh I can't stand broadcast television. It feels straight up hostile to me.

he lost some chromosomes
youtube.com/watch?v=3HcF5HpJ8bk

So Insane Clown Posse is good to, right?
>millions of fans
>still make music
>has earned platinum and gold albums
>makes shit ton of money
by your logic, just because something is successful = good.

First off, weirdly spaced dubs, congrats.
The fake rage and yelling is annoying, but their two-videos a day with Dan and Arin aren't THAT bad. Jesus, it's one thing if it's just not for you, don't go telling everyone else they're braindead because they dont agree with your fucking opinions.
>Ah shit, wait, we're on Sup Forums

You're missing the point and proving the fact you're no older than 16 years old. Bai bai fuccboi, back to gambling your CSGO skins

He gives off this vibe that he's aware of how bad the content has gotten (Arin's "comedy" has been reduced to fake rage and poopy dicks) and he's making little passive-aggressive efforts to change it up.

people actually watch gamegrumps?

No, my logic was that if it's successful, you can't unilaterally say they suck. They don't. They are successful. A whole lot more people like them than dislike them. If you're not in that group, shut the fuck up and dont watch their videos.

how old are you?

Literally millions.

Aww, poor baby had his feelings hurt in an internet argument. :(

12, then?

I honestly think he just got bored with it

>most episodes don't surpass one million views in a week

Look at how many subscribers they have.

Because he's a fucking cuck faggot

Also nice iPhone you fucking cunt

Doesn't matter. Doom, brand new, topical title, episode 1 was over a week ago, hasn't even reached 700k people. Episode 2 has half that.

He is a bit of a sellout recently

>muh sellout!
Who fucking cares? It's all at the end of the video and it's actually a good product.
Unlike Arin, who used to say he hated fast food, but is now begging, BEGGING, for a Wendy's sponsorship.

So they never got a million in a week unless it's a special video. The average video get 200k in 2 days. They get 400k in week or less

Who fucking cares? It's all part of the commentary in the video as a joke. Unlike Jon, who fucking sold out and doesn't even make frequent videos.

Or maybe johnny boy was piping him

That's my point. It isn't "literally millions."

Fucking this. Also, how have the quality of the vids actually gotten WORSE since he left LA? That's hard as fuck to achieve...

Because he hangs out with H3H3 and Filthy Frank. His humor isn't observational anymore, it's reactionary.

So what? They still make a ton of money.

Ok so as far as I know Arin was having medical problems because or Jon. Someone posted the image a while back on Sup Forums of the medical document that Arin came back from the hospital with. There was some tween back in 2010 about Arin having passed out from pain after some problems before they started a recording session. It was later known that Arin had a massive anal fissure that had erupted after getting fisted by Jon's massive meatloaf hands too many times. This lead to Jon needing to find a new, more sturdy asshole, which lead to his new work with Ethan, a professional with years of experience in the field of ass-play

this and
this

as much as i never cared for the continue show, at least those guys had a positive influence on jon's comedy
now it's all this overproduced "every youtube sketch ever"-type of thing where i'm more concerned than excited when i see a new jontron video in my sub box.

That's the problem though, his content isn't as good, because he's a sellout

That was never in question, though.

No, his content sucks now because

You're still on that "Justin Bieber sucks" shit? Fuck outta here nigga, we ain't in 2010 anymore.

Fuck me, just spike his Mountain Dew and get it over with...

Me. Love it for Danny. Massive mancrush.

hate to burst your bubble, but so are you, retard. All i'm saying is it doesnt matter. Why do you faggots care if jon left? It's not like he's coming back. Plus, didnt he already give an answer?

He got tired of dividing up the riches and decided he needed more for himself.