Depressing Albums

What are the most depressing albums you've ever listened to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bWEhNppy0to
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dalek - Untitled
GY!BE - Yanqui U.X.O.

this album is equally haunting and depressing

>dying junkie says goodbye to the world.mp4

benji is actually a really strangely happy album at times. doesn't romanticize life, paints an incredibly detailed picture of it, and shows that there's hope and love even in the shittiest of moments

Even though Ben's my Friend is probably the most upbeat song on there, it's one of the most depressing to me

This album is so good at being depressing that I literally just lied on my bed and listened to the whole thing, immobile. My buddy wanted me to turn it off and so did I, but I couldn't do it. It filled me completely with dread and depression. 10/10 but I'll never listen to it again.

and i definitely get why, yeah, that shit fucks me up too, but there's something positive to me in the genuine character of it and complete honesty. like it sheds the misanthropic nature of other depressing albums, i guess

I love this album but with repeated listens despair takes over.

Thanks for the rec, I think this is what I've been needing.

blue crab cakes desu senpai

good luck and enjoy the ride brother
for context, it's a theme album and the theme is "suicide"

gonna check this out

The new Suffocate For Fuck Sake has made me feel like shit every time I'm listen through it.

this album and this song off it always make me really sad

youtube.com/watch?v=bWEhNppy0to

this is only 3 songs but it's super sad

Giving this a go now

It's making me feel like I'm going to have a heart attack

Just finished it, was pretty good. Don't really know what to say about it

One of my favorite of all time. I know the music is only meh, but the feels are on another level for me.

Ended up ordering this on band camp. Thank you.

glad you guys enjoyed

"So You Want To Be a Superhero" really drives the theme home

I just listened to Nick Drake - Pink Moon for the first time and I cried a little so I guess that's pretty close.

Funny because I got laid for the first time listening to this

ignorant pieces of shit is one of my favourite songs ever.Fucking love the guitars on that one

My favourite album of all time hasn't been said yet? Shame.