Cringe thread, ULTRA ELDER GOD TIER edition

Cringe thread, ULTRA ELDER GOD TIER edition.

Post your best.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VL4YceTBxz8
youtube.com/watch?v=vgeoWlqM4i8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any lurkers ITT?

RIP thread.

This isn't cringe, newfag.

what have you done OP

That was fucking painful.

is the cringe in this one that the fact that how the parents were shit people doesnt affect anything?

this is so fucked, hairy legged cunt should kill herself

OP this was supposed to be a cringe thread not a YRYL/People that ought to be killed on sight-thread. Fuck

Truth

Do these people not get how they are perceived by this site?

Jesus Christ.

I cringe when I realize that in 50 years we'll be teaching our kids this genderfluid bullshit. We'll have kids pick their genders and draw them non nametags.

no no no, tell me this is shopped

White people.

Being a humanist isn't really a good thing, so a bad award for a bad person is fitting .

I threw up in my mouth, not even joking

Is this a rage thread?

Do you not realize you are those people?

Holyshit; I know this person rofl.
I had thought about making one of these for a long time.

where to sign

Is this being sarcastic? I hope so.

that is actually really nice but why would anyone get that

Goddamnit universities, you did this to us! You've reduced so many men to whinging little pussies, but to what end? Why do you do this? You were supposed to be imrpoving us.....

Someone explain?

I hate angry video game nerd more than Undertale

>when you always samefag yourself on Sup Forums and go to another site but don't remember that you're no longer anonymous

1/2

I find the name of that fest racist

people hate a game that had instant popularity, and not the rabid tumblr fans that endorse it who misinterpret what the game is about.

>Cave Story came out in 2004
>Undertale came out in 2015
>Undertale fandom being autistic again
>Faggots can't do research

2/2

>boy

God has forsaken us.

why is everybody in this retarded au a fucking nigger

it's a real embarrassment the way idiots on Sup Forums rage about the game when it's the fans that say "oh this and that character are totally trans/bi/quad/omega super unicorn doublegender!"

They're the problem, not the game, and yet the hate misses its target because nobody here has the brain power to realize that so they hate each other like confused, retarded primates. Watch someone call me something like Undercuck instead of taking the fucking fight to tumblr where it belongs

Fucking niggers

I love the game I really do , but I'm pissed at Toby for allowing all this SJW shit to happen and rolling in their greasy money.

youtube.com/watch?v=VL4YceTBxz8

Imagine if they were in real life screaming at each other and their childish yells shatter eardrums from miles away.

you would too if you made millions in one fucking week dude don't deny that shit.

If all it cost you to say "fuck the world, I have enough money to do whatever" was to let fat people interpret something you made into their own warped, twisted ideal, that's a small fucking price to pay. You wouldn't have to talk to ANYBODY to get anything else in life, not even the people "ruining" your creation.

Turning it into a race issue.
>classic ghetto nigger

This cannot be real

the fuck is wrong with that guy? was that the first time he spoke to another woman?

Holy shit Tobias, you can't just tell niggers the truth like wow

>Mental Gymnastics: The Cuckening
>2016 in your local reality

At first, I wanted to get mad.
Then I realized they gave her a giant cunt as her award.

DON'T IGNORE ME RANCID SWINE

Why would anyone buy a Justin Bieber CD or care about Kim Kardashian? Because the majority of the population are fucking morons.

>Cuckening
are you fucking serious? How god damned old are you to believe that's a clever thing to say?

You disgust me. Grow the fuck up

MOAR

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

there reaction would be worth seeing

It's summer.

Tobias

was it posted on /k/ or /mlp/? what are they getting upset about?

This is the worst thing I have read today. This kid should be sent away for disciplinary camp

Jesus

fuck, am I really that old? I couldn't understand any of this shit

God the thing that pisses me off about this is the obvious cultural acceptance of retardation. Just look at they way they articulate and their fucking names: Scumshawty, Y'all soft, and ThaArtOfThinkin. Fuck, i'm glad my parents moved me out of the ghetto at a young age before I had a chance to assimilate or get shot.

how sheltered is this faggot

/k/

Somebody bought a vintage nazi gun from WW2 and the previous owner painted it blue and posted a MLP sticker on it.

wut

youtube.com/watch?v=vgeoWlqM4i8