Started vaping, buying this next week to get some denser/bigger clouds. Any other vapefags ob Sup Forums tonight?

started vaping, buying this next week to get some denser/bigger clouds. Any other vapefags ob Sup Forums tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

vapenw.com/sigelei-213w-box-mod
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you should really buy a noose instead

I'm probably the omegest vape fag on here.
Used to own a Snow Wolf 200w and a Mutation V5 RDA, and I'm really good at wrapping coils.
Buying this beast next week:
vapenw.com/sigelei-213w-box-mod

People who still hate on vaping
>fag

So you're wanting to rip the fattest vapes?

Can you recommend a good rope fibre??

can you vape cyanide?

OP I suggest killing yourself for using a mouth fedora
>sage

basically yeah

Sup OP. RX200+Smok TFV4 reporting in

I use a kbox with a isub tank, pretty nice. I normally used Heisenberg liquid which is menthol blueberry with 3mg nicotine

Higher wattage is just one part. Your build/coil, juice, RDA, lung capacity, etc., are just as big of factors.

Afaik the Plato isn't that great of a cloud chucker, though.

Sweet mod dude

>vaping poisonous liquids
>not vaping tobacco instead

It's good if you don't want to wrap coils and fuck with RDA's.

people actually DO this?!

If you want to rip the fattest vapes use a sub-ohm tank or use an RDA if you're an all day vaper i suggest a sub-ohm tank as RDA's are a ball ache to refill if you're not home

OP here, making a cannabis vape juice later when my dealer shows up

It's sub ohm, 0.2

I never found an RDA to be as much of a bitch if you wick properly. I'm able to take 20-30 pulls off of mine at 70-80 watts without dripping it again.
also check'em

Try BlindBig Real Mcoy fucking good

fattest clouds?
aw350 and a stock Igo-L

I've got it running at .05 ohm

Fuchai with a 13 Heavens 9 Hells authentic RDA with a tri-coil build, probs 6 wrap 22. I honestly can't recall. When I'm not dripping I use a Griffin with 6 wrap 22 gauge dual coils in it and it works nicely.

Also have a clone Buddha with 12 wrap 24 or 26 gauge I use for cloud comps.

Those 213's are pretty nice though. If they weren't so pricy I'd buy one.
Had a Kbox 200; hated it.
Had a XCube 75w; hardly worked right. Firmware was buggy.
Istick 30w was nice though. Still use it when I'm working because the subtank on it gives smooth hits but 30 watts means minimal clouds.

At the minute i'm using a shitty one i got off amazon so can't wait to get my sub ohm

eVic VTC Mini + Smok Tfv4 Micro
0.32 ohms, i like to vape around 40 watts

You can't run that fucking thing at .05 Ohm's . Don't even play.
I had a clone SMPL mod and velocity RDA that I used for a while. Used a Dual Coil half Hydra with 24 gauge on it. Read at .2 ohms, was pretty sweet.
Used to own a Snow Wolf 200 watt, but it was stolen. Thing was a fucking beast though.

I suppose. But you could just use the Kanger Dripbox if you don't wanna build. Sure, you have to install the premade coils like you were building but it'd be better than the Plato. But hey, if that's what you like then you go for it.

Then again, I'm just not a big fan of Aspire. Back in the day they were king but now there's much better stuff out there.

Yeah because cigs are fucking gross and you can't smoke weed in public everywhere yet

I had a friend with a dripbox, and the thing leaked ejuice like no other. I personally hated it a lot. And the thing you use to squeeze juice is prone to breaking.

As a noob to vaping I want to get more into it before i start on building one

why not just, you know, not smoke at all then?
if cigs are gross and this doesn't get you high, you could simply breathe regular air

Question, what do you guys find more important, niccotine percentage or flavour?

I guess some people just like having a cloud of something come out of their mouths, that or nicotine addiction

Because the brain is still addicted to the habit of exhaling smoke/vapor

Good shit. My only tube I still have is a clone Megan318 because I got it for like $20. I like my Noisy Cricket a lot better, but sometimes nothing beats a 26650 mod.

Snow Wolfs are cool but fuck glass doors. Seen plenty of guys break em since they came out. I'd love one of the royal edition ones but that'd just be for show.

I'm thinking about getting a RX200S soon, or just saving more for a DNA200 RX.

Nah dude you can make cannabis e-juice

i'm really digging my kanger nebox on 25 watts.

I don't care much for flavor, and I'm a cloud chaser more than anything else (which is why I use high wattage devices). I usually run 3 MG.

I'd only suggest getting a DNA200 mod if you really care about firmware.
I would by an RX200 but so many people own them and I really don't like how they look. But they can actually vape at a true 200 watts. I'll wait until the Snow Wolf 218 is more affordable.

Fair enough. Make sure you learn your shit before you start building so you don't build too low and get on the news for blowing half your hand off. Building's really not as tricky or mentally challenging as it seems though, but you'll get there if you want to I'm sure.

Yeah, that's what keeps me from them. Also feel like the little tube leading from that tank would get gunky after thicker juices and leave the taste in there forever.

RTA heads are a blessing though for when you wanna go from spending $3-7 per coil to building your own for like 50 cents.

I want to get into cloud chasing actually

How does the VTC mini work. I have a shitty itazte CLK that is starting to shit out so I wanted something to switch out with the aerotank v2 it came with for a decent cost.

What I'd really like is an M17 mod. That think turns heads, has the DNA200 chipset and holds its value if you get a nice looking one. Not a big fan of lipo packs but that's just most DNAs for you.

Cloud chasing can be really dangerous if you don't know what you're doing.
But I'll tell you this, if you want big clouds, vape 100/90/80 percent VG E-Juice.

Is this good? How do I prevent getting my hand/face blown away from this contraption?

>buying a noose
You know you can tie that out of any ropelike material right? For free?
Also should I use cotton or is rayon better? How's the taste?

Same way you avoid death with laptop battery cells... (Which they use BTW)

Just don't fuck around with shitty chargers or drop it.

Yeah i'e spent too days on youtube listeninng to tips and safety advice from more established cloud chasers and comp winners

The mod box is pretty sweet. Goes to a max of 75w, can go in tcr and has a solid build. I would suggest you to wait till they release the vtwo mini ( vtc mini newer version )

The M17 is really nice , but it's pretty pricey.
I want the Lost Vape Triade DNA 200 though, it's such a pretty mod.
.There is no way you could blow yourself up on that unless you were extra stupid.
Use cotton.
Quad Coil velocity.
Nice.

If it feels hot, like "oh shit this has never been this hot and it kinda burns my skin" hot, stop using it and set it down for awhile until it cools off.

That's it.

The ones that can be dangerous are unregulated mods, aka the ones without wattage control settings that don't have a digital display. On those it's just a plan circuit and if your resistance is too low/you stress your batteries too hard and long it has the possibility to explode. Usually only because a dumbass doesn't stop hitting it when it's hot or it goes off in their pocket/bag and they don't realize it.

Vape fag, 2nd year into it.
Currently running a Kanger Top box, sub ohm ss coils and either 12 or 18 mg juice.
Cheap, straight forward, works good.

Flavor is #1 priority. I run these huge coils, 10 wraps or so in parallel. Low resistance and lots of surface area = clouds of flavor
Nic doesnt matter as long as there's at least some in it. I don't vape 0mg, no throat hit and allergic to pg

Explain more m8

thanks

Dont use USB for charging

iStick 40W + Aspire Triton II

I'm thankful for obnoxious fat cloud blowing faggots like you. With any luck you yards will get vaping banned soon, because your stupidity offends me.

Isn't 18mg too much?
I mean, for me, i can feel the nicotine throat hit even with 2mg. 4mg would've already killed me.

That's straight up some top tier shit actually, I'm really impressed.
Clean as fuck. I'd post a picture of my build but my phone is R.I.P.
Was just a dual coil Diamond spaced coil.

Buy good batteries.
Don't get cheap shit Chinese knock offs. None of them push the amperage needed. And the amp/hour ratings are out to lunch.
Some are just recycled laptop batteries, re-wrapped to look new.

tbh i vape 0mg niccotine

>2mg
I'll be lucky to even feel it, maybe for the first hit but after that... nope
Anything lower than 6 doesn't it do it for me

Good deal, I think I can keep this current stick vape working for at least long enough for the new models to pop up.

Any good recommendation for a place to get quality batteries?

Vape nation

I smoked for almost 15 years prior. I have a tolerance.
That, and mine isn't set up for big clouds.

here is the warm up
its 22g kanthal

Why not? Explain?

God, fuck you.

>complying with regulations
What a cuck

just make a weak cannibis e-juice and get stoned slowly throughout the day

im vegan

Fuck off summer fag

Stfu fag keep smoking your cancerous cigs loser

good to know?

That makes me want to go out and buy a RX200 just to do crazy shit like that.

>Vaping

The USB ports are often shitty and can fail. For example, a solder point might come off, it might get hot and burn the electronics or cause a short circuit. Use an external charger, but don't get some cheapo 2dayair shenzen shit. Get nitecore d2,4 or luc

Doing so usually heats up your batteries in which reducing your battery's life span and efficiency

Idk, i only buy at my local shop due to online fake stuff.
Either way i would suggest you get sony vt4 or vt5 ( green ones ), or LG's ( dark red ones ) with around 30 Amps max discharge.

its been updated recently so it can hit 250 watts
i like it alot its not as bulky as you may think

I buy the batteries in my local vape shop correct? How do I determine if I'm getting the real deal and not some gook fake shit

Kangertech mini sub with horizontech Arctic turbo triple coil

He cant help but tell everyone, just like a vaper

Not even mad, Ethan is a great guy

don't forget 2 inch dong and fedora le tip : ^ )

Yup. You know it buddy

Alright, I might go get one.
Any good RDA's you'd suggest I throw on one?

An external charger? Can you give me any brands or a picture? Sorry just began vaping, started quitting weed due to priorities

Cuboid mini 80w with crown tank coil reading .19 at 77.7W may be a small set up but it chucks

What y'all think about this? Did I made a good purchase? Any tips&tricks? I was a heavy pothead but had to cut weed due to job&school. Sorry for the cancerous SC text

Im leaving this thread and Ill tell you why. I have this bag of dank as weed that is so stinky that it has to be wrapped with multiple times so it dont stink up my house. I have to go outside to smoke it every time because it is so dank, not the biggest kick but stinky as fuck. I wish I could stay here and smoke this while reading this thread but that is not an option because of how fucking dank this weed is.

The real deal will work fine
The fake shit will get warm af and potencially explode.
May the odds be ever in your favor.

if you are looking to do crazy builds i suggest the tsunami RDA they have a 22mm version and a 24mm the 24 will give you some extra room and look great

Pic or it didn't happen

Alright, thanks. I was considering the Tsunami but I remember having the Mutation V4 (which had pretty much the same bottom airflow) and that leaked like a bitch.

Nitecore is best imo.