Tired of all the BS an hero / sympathy threads? Here's a new one for you

Tired of all the BS an hero / sympathy threads? Here's a new one for you.

I've just ingested a large quantity of something fairly toxic. Suppresses central nervous system. Feeling a little euphoric now. Further down the rabbit hole lies loss of motor skills, unconsciousness, and finally cessation of breathing.

I don't need your platitudes. And it's too late to change this. What I would appreciate is some links to some good tunes to fade out to. I'm trying to put together a good play list before I get too sloppy.

Suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tR3p1FMCrgE
youtu.be/NDHY1D0tKRA
youtube.com/watch?v=WrO9PTpuSSs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just die and stfu

ok

What did you take?

Doesn't matter. I got three songs left in my play list. Got something I should add? Vision starting to get a little funny but I can still type with a lot of backspacing... Probably signing off here shortly.

Savage

:(

Call an ambulance pls. For me.

It's the end of the world, as we know it

Faggot quitter

I don't condone suicide and I'll never understand what pushes people to do it, but here you go user.

While I recommend you listen to this, I also recommend calling an ambulance as well. Life's too short as it is, and there's some crazy shit out there you can be doing right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=tR3p1FMCrgE

Rest in peace?

cant do it sugar. typing kind of fucked now. bonuis it looks like ny three songs will be plenty. nite Sup Forumsros. i did this for me.
edit: jebus captcha got wayt fucking hard!

I'll be there in spirit user. No one ever is truly alone. And darkness is the embrace of this. Godspeed you wonderful bastard.
youtu.be/NDHY1D0tKRA

How about fuck off, killing yourself is stupid, find your own music

I just got sad cuz of this thread. fml it's probably only just a bait anyway

Most of her shit is over-produced, but this is a nice solo to float away too.
Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diNFx9paiQA

goodbye selfish cunt

your making the right choice.

>you're
FIFY

dammit dad you son of a bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=WrO9PTpuSSs

goodbye user, godbless, we're all going to join you sooner or later.

OP here, looks like I snapped out of it rather fast. Not dead but I do have a terrible headache and diarrhea. Better luck next week I guess.

yeah spell check is a bitch