Is society shifting to the right?

Is society shifting to the right?

Yes

fucking hopefully

who is this fluid demon?

you fucking wish

It's shifting towards sanity.
Same thing.

I hope to Christ it is. We need a revolution.

God damn it I really fucking hope so. I think everyone is finally sick of all the leftist bullshit going on, all the pushing and fucking worthless shit they're trying to accomplish.

No, the generation of young people are liberals. Possibly the people younger than 18 are shifting right because they see how retarded milennials are acting.

I sure fucking hope so.

is this a joke? its clearly shifting left in general. hopefully that doesnt last too much longer

Right, left, all were create by people to distract the majority in this game.

Democracy is just an illusion of choice. We are rats trapped inside a maze choosing left or right, thinking we are free to choose our paths.

But most of the Trumpstaffel is made up of millenials

*Tips Fedora*

Like most period of crisis sadly

TradeChat on YouTube

It's the political pendulum, swings harder to the other side then the side it was at. Society has gotten hyper liberal and very intense left wing wise under Obama. So it's going the other way, it's swinging right again. Just like in the 60's when Nixon was elected because people were sick of the hippy counter culture shit

is that panzer?
what the fuck

That was a stupid statement. More like it is the other way around. Millenials are not all shitheads. In fact, they realize what is going on in the world and society around them. They also realize that the left didn't work out for the Gen X. Don't get me wrong, millenials are fucking idiot spawn of the world, but there is enough of them that can make a difference. I think the Boomlets will truly be the downfall of America if the millenials can't change shit.

No, but Panser makes my penis shut upward.

>under Obama
>implying the 8 years of a shit tier Republican wouldn't have caused a swing

Things were swinging left before Obama got elected

What is the definition for millinials now?
Wikipedia seems to bounce around from article to article
Cause before that name, i was part of gen y then gen z and now im a milinial and i share absolutly no common views with them.

>Then a jump to the left

>gaming merchandise
fake gamer detected

Millennial here and I'm on the right. Fucking sick of sjw bullshit, can't even have a conversation anymore

spotted the millennial

the pendulum must swing back, just how shit works

however this time it was pushed so stupid far left im kinda worried how right it is going to swing now

pic semi-related

You have never changed generations.
Generation Y is the same as a Millennial.
It's just the new term that was come up with in an attempt to belittle the youths.
Generation Z is too young to be doing anything.

It's fluid druid