What is the quickest way to excersize the fat off my man boobs and stomach Sup Forums

What is the quickest way to excersize the fat off my man boobs and stomach Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

boldanddetermined.com/the-old-school-steak-and-eggs-diet-for-fat-loss-balanced-energy-and-increased-testosterone/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A treadmill, honestly you need to cut calories, but maintain proper nutrition then just spend daily time on the treadmill.

Loading in your weight and age helps to make sure you're keeping your HR around 60%+

Poor fag and no tread mill.
I'm 21 and sick of having them

Eat less. Or if you can't handle not feeding you face constantly, at least eat better. Don't drink your calories. Find out your TDEE and eat less than that. Apart from cutting them off this is the fastest way.

I was asking myself the same question a few years ago, and after having read every possible variation of a thread on /fit/, I got motivated and started exercising.

Yet the fat didn't disappear. I lost some weight, but there's always that small chunk of fat that simply refuses to go away.

I wont get into deep detail in what you should do, but since you're poor and most likely wont go to the gym, here's what your following two weeks should look like:

>Day 1 - 8 eggs throughout the whole day
>Day 2 - 4 eggs eaten in a timeframe of 20 minutes, absolutely nothing else
>Day 3 - your metabolism should be slow as fuck by now, so do another 4 fried eggs like Day 2
>Day 4 - you no longer feel hunger as your body thinks that you're in a situation where you can't find food. Starvation mode is activated and your body starts the rapid breakdown of fat and muscles for energy. Do not eat this day
>Day 5 - 300g of chicken
>Day 6 - do not eat
>Day 7 - 300g of fish

As you can see, this costs you some ~$10 so far. The first day will be hard, and the second one will be even harder, but do not fucking listen to your body. You'll stop feeling the urge to eat on the 3rd day, and on the 4th, you will literally not feel hunger.
Absolutely no alcohol, soda, bread or anything else in general than what I wrote up there. No, not even a slice. And that's critically important, as a few grams of carbs will get you out of the state of Ketosis and ruin the diet.
Repeat that week again for a second time, and I fucking swear, on the end of the second week you'll be 10% BF thinner. I've personally done this kind of a cut a couple of times and it always works, as it combines IF, Keto and insane calorie deficit. I call it the auschwitz diet.

You don't even have to lift a single rep. And by the way, drink at least 3-4 liters of water daily, and take multivits if you can afford them. Also, you won't die so don't worry and just do it

What the fuck

A treadmill is literally just a moving ground simulator.
Use the outside. Do laps of your house if you have to.

Adjusting your eating habits to reflect your actual food needs is a huge key. Try to avoid a lot of "dead calories" like gluten.
Don't skip your workouts and start making more life choices that force your body to work. Every aspect of your life that you can make support your goal will drastically help you.
Why you should listen to me: I'm a Parkour athlete who has been training for more than 7 years. Hardly an exercise expert but I do maintain my training.

It sounds radical as fuck at first, but that's how we've all actually evolved - to not eat during long periods of time and use our fuel reserves - fat - for energy. If we died or developed some major disorder from such a light form of starvation, humanity would be wiped long ago.

The most interesting part of it is how your psychology adapts and hunger is fully turned off in a couple of days. The last 3 days of the first week, and the whole second one, you'll literally feel like you're eating a 3000kcal meal when you eat those small portions of eggs/meat.

But I forgot to add, you WILL feel like shit for a while. You'll also have low energy most of the time, and a lot of your muscle mass will be gone in the process. I'm talking about 50kg OHP down to barely 25kg OHP type of loss.

Yet, if you're as fat as the pic in the OP and especially during summer, it's fucking worth it.

Does the way you cook the eggs matter?

Eat more birthday cakes, pizza, ice cream and big macs

No, but I personally prefer them fried, as the oil you use is both fitting for your diet and kills your hunger almost instantly. You think 4 eggs is nothing, but I guarantee you that you'll barely eat two of them. Just add a little bit more oil to them and try to eat all of that shit. The more oil you eat, unironically, the better for your diet.

Best to eat all in one sitting or spaced throughout the day?

It's very important to eat it in a timeframe of some 20-30 minutes, or one sitting. Google "Intermittent fasting" for more info. A tl;dr effect of doing so is basically it further kills hunger and allows for Ketosis, the process where your body peels fat from your body to use as energy, to function longer during the day (and night).

The best time to eat those eggs are mid-day, around 4pm if you wake up early, or 7-8pm if you're a NEET who wakes up 10am. Just eat around 5 to 6 hours before you go to bed

It's summer run outside faggot

You'll be fine, your average person could probably not eat for at least 10 days and be fine afterwards. Lots of people have eaten nothing at all for 15-20 days and been more or less okay afterwards. You won't die.

Why are you asking anons on Sup Forums? kek

How to cook fish and chicken?

You are not even that fat, just run 30 minutes per day for 4 days in a week and make better food choices.

What I find easist is to control your sodium intake instead of calories, try to aim for 2000mg a day.

Two advantages:
1 it forces you to stay out of most junk, processed or resturant food, they often contain a lot of sodium.

2 and more importantly eating too much sodium is harmful to your blood vessels, heart and kidney. The standard is 2300mg per day for adults.

Does the steak and egg vareint work to?
(Not op here but a guy with 25% body fat that is ashamed to not wear a shirt infront of his own family.)

You can't isolate fat loss in one particular part of your body. That's why all those, "lose belly fat fast" programs are such bullshit. My advice, eat in a caloric deficit with the help of cardio. Also, do some weightlifting to help speed up the fat replacement process. As your body lets go of excess fat, it'll replace that space with muscle.

Run
You slob

Drink LOTS of water
Don't eat after 7pm
Avoid Dairy (hormones in dairy have estrogen that give you man tits)
Run daily. like 20 min to a half hour.

run outside nigga, that don't cost shit.

Grilled or fried is best. Just don't add shit like chilli sauce, potatoes or any other form of food that contains even the slightest amount of carbs in it.

For fish, go for smoked salmon. I fucking love it and it is basically the healthiest fish meat.

If you're asking if you can substitute a few eggs for a steak, yes, the point is to not go all-in with eggs. Just stay around their equivalent of calories, and make sure they're mostly protein.

It's not rocket science. Eat less. Only eat what comes from nature. It's how humand were intended to eat. If you eat a protien based diet, you won't over eat. Think about it, you go to get a big fat steak but when you get full you stop eating the steak. Always room for those French fries are sugary dessert though right? Eat meat and vegetables and exercise for an hour a day, everyday. It's really that easy.

Run every day For 15 minutes and Increase time When you feel you are ready.

Cut out all shitty food, like candy and fast food.
Do basic Full body exersises everyday.
Work at your own tempo, dont hurt yourself.

Might I add the fact that you shouldn't compensate for food with water. Drink a normal amount. You will increase the effects described in the last line.

Was talken something like this : boldanddetermined.com/the-old-school-steak-and-eggs-diet-for-fat-loss-balanced-energy-and-increased-testosterone/
But still thanks, you rock

as someone who lost 40 pounds, AND did lots and lots of research, AND multiple failed attempts I'll tell you the secret OP:

1- exercising has only a minimal effect on weight loss- even running.

2- EATING LESS is the only way to lose weight. Consistently eat less over a period of time, and KEEP doing that after you've experienced weight loss, and you'll do ok.

3- see #2 and repeat.

That's the only way man. The good news is, poorfags who can't afford a gym or even running shoes can do this. Good luck!

an hero, decompositon will do it for you

Nvm the diet queers op, start exercising and working out. Dont become a skinny weak faggot

No, op gained weight for a reason. Hes probably eating fat shit constantly. He needs to eat better and exercise. Simply eating less isnt good

Good way to lose muscle and end up a weaker, flabbier version of yourself. The goal is to lose fat, not weight.

>has 3x18 trays of eggs in fridge
Best ways to cook? Is it all the same since I'm not adding anything?

yes, he gained weight for a reason: taking in too many calories. Putting down the fork will take the pounds off. Studies show over and over, that exercise has only a small or zero effect on the weight loss process. Only diet changes will reliably help you lose weight.

Just run every day you fucking faggot. Do couch to 5k. Make sure as your run you're not landing on your heels.

Or sprints. Theres a 6x6x6 sprinting program on tnation. If yoj do it every day for 6 weeks yoh might end up with abs. But you need to make sure you eat well

Building muscle increases metabolic activity which may be able to compensate for a shitty diet, as long as it's not completely shit. But yeah, without dieting weight loss is basically impossible.

Yeah, as I said under it, you are guaranteed to lose most of your muscle (the meat and eggs are there to prevent a part of that), but for OP's case, the grass is far greener on the skinny side than where he's currently at. Especially if it's summer and you have to go through the spiral-down process of negativity and mild depression every time you see yourself in the mirror with a tshirt. After that, he can rebuild a good enough muscle mass in a month with a 150g protein per day diet and exercising.

Read

You are out of your ever loving dick-eating shit-nipples if you think you, op or anyone can lose 10% BF within two weeks.

I was around 80kg and looked exactly like OP. At the start of the 3rd week where I decided to stop it and go into a 1.5k maintenance diet, I was 63kg. That's quite literally 15kg (+2/3kg water weight) of mostly fat being burned, since I didn't have much muscle when I did it the first time and therefore I didn't really burn much of it.

Sprints are the best thing for losing fat weight. Do pushups and sit ups too. Any anaerobic exerise (which triggers fast twitch muscle) is best for making you lean and athletic looking. Jogging is aerobic and good for you heart and lungs but if thats all you do you'll look like a gross kenyan with no muscle.

Did any of you have to replace coke for another drink for health reasons? I can't seem to drink water with food, it's just disgusting. I'm looking for a good substitute for coke that still tastes good

Lifting weights and sprinting would be ideal but since you are poor fag, you cant really lift weights