youtube.com/watch?v=SEVJjH1I3s4
youtube.com/watch?v=DL7-CKirWZE
youtube.com/watch?v=6iKFn8dlxX8
youtube.com/watch?v=Xn_hRh8AGNk
youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg
vocaroo.com/i/s1oRAeUmy66f
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw was born 1994
>tfw memories didn't start developing until 2001 (my earliest memory is 9/11)
>tfw no 90's memories

me on the left

You can do anything in Texas. Climb a mountain, be a liberal hippie or a rich oilman, racemix with the daughters of rich oilmen, etc

Elves were made for _____

never look to the past cause is already dead

90's music was the shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=my6bfA14vMQ

I'm pretty straight but i would suck Tom Cruise's dick, like how can a man be so handsome.

orc cock

When will they learn?
loving

>what's pirating like in Mexico?
Like a bag of salty coins
>you guys ever get DMCA warnings?
The what
I download all my shit through there

Fight me

WHAT UP WHAT UP YOUTUUUYOUTUUUUBEEEE

they all are manlets

>the begals were actually kind of good a couple years ago
>andy dalton chokes in the playoffs

Making toys.

90's were pic-related exactly.

What if he has a feminine penis, what then.

gently cuddling. Anyone who says otherwise is a filthy gobblin

post your favorite 90's song

hard mode: no contrarian shit, it had to be a hit song

youtube.com/watch?v=iqu132vTl5Y

Jolie Olie comin' at'cha, with CustomGrow420! The channel designed for cannabis patients and adults! Alright man...

Sounds like fun, why do people hate Austin?

j*nny confirmed tom cruise

you are 100% correct and i hadn't considered

post has been deleted

compared to the rest of texas, it's really leftist and hipster. Full of artfags and college kid music bands.

>that'll never happen to me

They don't want you to know what it was like before 9/11...

Only altright cucks hate it.
Everyone else loves it.

Makes sense now

youtube.com/watch?v=0YgKALtqoL0

Yeah I'm not really part of the crowd, but I had fun when I went there.

I just wouldn't live there though. It'd be unbearable after a few weekends.

Show me a better stoner sound, /cum/. Protip: You can't.
youtube.com/watch?v=dAE6Gah_zHo

>posting nyanners
fuck nyanners

when is this retarded stoner gonna die?

Soy la puta personal de user y solo puedo sobrevivir si me dan un YOU.
please give me a you.
I wrote in two languages. give me a fucking you since i am autist that is an attentionwhore.

youtube.com/watch?v=SEVJjH1I3s4

Never. he is the Weed God.

>nyanners

my current monitor is an old tv that's monitor sized

I think the real resolution is 720p but when I set it to that all the edges are cut off. Also, everything's extremely fuzzy, I can barely read anything and greentext is light enough to be mostly incomprehensible. The only resolution that doesn't cut the edges off is one that's too big so things are even more fuzzy. It really sucks.

You forgot to speak in French but it's okay you whore have a you
*cums*

Where does he get the money for all this shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=DL7-CKirWZE

those memories

download your graphics drivers and change the scaling

>tfw born in 1993
>have memories from 1997 and 1998

Are you retarded?

You es la mejor idol conchetuamdre
ZENKOKU ZENSHIN YOUSORO!!!

I will love you no matter what.

He's a youtube "celebrity" also I think he lives in Cascadia the weed capital.

He literally gets paid to smoke now, lives for free pretty much since so many ppl are sponsoring him and giving him free weed, rigs, etc etc. In the beginning though, I don't know.

Jewtube gold. He also lives in Washington State and gets money to sponsor certain weed stores.

Goodnight /cum/ its 4:20Am here so I'll go to sleep, have a nice dream!

I have sparse memories of 1999 and 2000, but I don't really count them as memories since they're like 2 seconds long.

2001 was when I can finally recall entire days of my life, and start recalling important cultural things in my past. I just hate how all my peers consider themselves 90's kids, but I know damn well none of them remember shit from the 90's.

> born in 91
> the earliest memory i have wasn't until middle school when a girl said she liked me and i said i was gay because i was still scared of girls

Deep, meaningful relationships.

>it's 4:20 AM

lol

Goodnight chilly.

>and i said i was gay

But user...

Wonder if I should drink a third cup of tea

best one coming through
youtube.com/watch?v=6iKFn8dlxX8

Yeeee I feel ya. There's people I know born in 1997 that call themselves 90's kids, and will post cartoons from the 2000s with ONLY 90s KIDS REMEMBER THIS.

90s babby maybe.

you dont remember anything before you were 7?

hahahaha 420 weed
em I right DUDE WEED

when i was a kid, a girl who liked me dance this song for me, i'll never forget it

youtube.com/watch?v=Xn_hRh8AGNk

i feel old now

how is this possible? my earliest memories are from when i was still in diapers and i can remember loads of stuff from when i was 3-4 years old.

I'm not gay but goddamn Brad pitt was fucking attractive

been sippin on like 32oz of coffe from mcd's.

That caffeine overload holy shit

you can only post in this thread if you are over 30

This is a true story of something that happened just a few years ago at USC. There was a professor of philosophy there who was a deeply committed atheist. His primary goal for one required class was to spend the entire semester attempting to prove that God couldn't exist. His students were always afraid to argue with him because of his impeccable logic. For twenty years, he had taught this class and no one had ever had the courage to go against him. Sure, some had argued in class at times, but no one had ever 'really gone against him' (you'll see what I mean later).

Nobody would go against him because he had a reputation. At the end of every semester, on the last day, he would say to his class of 300 students, "If there anyone here who still believes in Jesus, stand up!" In twenty years, no one had ever stood up. They knew what he was going to do next. He would say, "because anyone who does believe in God is a fool. If God existed, he could stop this piece of chalk from hitting the ground and breaking. Such a simple task to prove that he is God, and yet he can't do it." And every year, he would drop the chalk onto the tile floor of the classroom and it would shatter into a hundred pieces. The students could do nothing but stop and stare. Most of the students were convinced that God couldn't exist. Certainly, a number of Christians had slipped through, but for 20 years, they had been too afraid to stand up.

>I'm not gay but
>but

it's still shit

Well, a few years ago, there was a freshman who happened to get enrolled in the class. He was a Christian, and had heard the stories about this professor. He had to take the class because it was one of the required classes for his major and he was afraid. But for 3 months that semester, he prayed every morning that he would have the courage to stand up no matter what the professor said or what the class thought. Nothing they said or did could ever shatter his faith, he hoped.

Finally the day came. The professor said, "If there is anyone here who still believes in God, stand up!" The professor and the class of 300 people looked at him, shocked, as he stood up at the back of the classroom. The professor shouted, "You FOOL!! If God existed, he could keep this piece of chalk from breaking when it hit the ground!" He proceeded to drop the chalk, but as he did, it slipped out of his fingers, off his shirt cuff, onto the pleats of his pants, down his leg, and off his shoe. As it hit the ground, it simply rolled away, unbroken.

The professor's jaw dropped as he stared at the chalk. He looked up at the young man and then ran out of the lecture hall. The young man who had stood up proceeded to walk to the front of the room and share his faith in Jesus for the next half hour. 300 students stayed and listened as he told of God's love for them and of his power through Jesus.

she ended up getting really THICC in the best possible way and I've masturbated to her myspace pictures regularly.
Unsurprisingly, I remain a 25 year old khv to this day.

she is cute

>first memory was calling my sister a jerk because she was hogging the tv
>got my ass chewed for it
I think that's why I hate authority so much.

You can still be heterosexual and admit when another man is attractive 2bh

khv?

will always be comfy for me
youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg

If you are over 30 on here, you fucked up to be honest.
Yes, kumiko is something else. Gay and cute, but cute

>could've reasoned with your sister and made a deal with her
>be an ass instead

you probably deserved it, user

>gay

No fucking way. Is this anime yuri too? Jesus christ. Every anime with a cute protag is yuri nowadays.

vocaroo.com/i/s1oRAeUmy66f

>he thinks this doesn't apply

see you in 10 years kid

Probably. But if you knew anything about my sister, you would understand. Such a fucking jew, even to this day.

>kyoto animation
>canon homosex
nice meme

Bout to start watching that series, The Young Pope.

Anybody here give it a go? I hear it's good.

>yuri
>gay

yuri is pure, not gay like the impure love between two men desu

shiet my lucky charms

X GON GIVE IT TO YA

>have lesbian best friend
>super attracted to her, pale brunette short hair qt
>she wants to hang out all the time
>we usually lay together in bed and play video games or watch YouTube
>lay against her and get raging boner every time
>she probably sees and ignores it
>say we love each other but are not in a relationship
I'm just setting myself to get cucked by a hipster lesbian holy shit lmao

kissless, hugless, virgin

although today I felt my first ass
i was in a packed crowd and a girl was trying to squeeze by and i put my hands at her ass level when she went by. it felt amazing but i feel like such a fucking pervert now.

Best original series of the year and criminally underrated. You'll love it, m8.

rly make you thing

Nice.

You watched the whole thing already?

Dude I wish I was you, go for it.

top fucking banter

where did it all go, buds?

How can you be hugless user? not even your mom or a friend.

Being hugless and kissless seems like an impossibility.