My name is Jake, & I think I'm addicted to traps. I literally only come to Sup Forums to fap to trap threads

My name is Jake, & I think I'm addicted to traps. I literally only come to Sup Forums to fap to trap threads.
Does that make me a faggot, I mean they're basically girls right?

Nah you're a faggot, just go suck some cock and get it over with homo

As long as they have feminine penises, you have nothing to worry about. It is exactly the same as fapping to females.

No you're not gay. Who's your current favourite trap?

nope

lol you are a faggot

moar

Jhenifer's qt af

Not really... Like.. gay guys dont like traps bc theyre like a female. I like traps but I would never fuck a guy but id fuck a trap... They have to be good traps tho. Not some dude with long hair. At least b cup tits and a feminine dick.

ask nicely you faggot

plus all sex is anal

moar please

I fucking hate that traps should never touch there cocks they should be completely useless

okay

kik?

Yes you're gay. Traps are men with tits.

wtf does that mean, im attracted to traps, but only if they really do look like girls.

anny camera angels where i get to see the traps dick makes me lose my boner super fast.

its like i only get turned off if the trap is getting fucked from an angle where nobody would ever be able to tell its a guy.

Nice i would destory that boipussy

its like i only get turned on*

>i like traps but would never fuck a guy
>not some dude with long hair
>feminine penis

do u even fucking read wat ur writing? such a faggot in denial, if its got a dick, trap or not, its a guy, that makes u gay. Now fuck off

Don't fall for this trap.

some women have very beautiful feminine penises

>women
>penis

deny urself further u cock guzzling moron

kik please

Sauce?

If it looks like a girl it's a girl, Genitals don't matter

cannot unsee

this one has the best feminine penis out there

Yeah keep telling yourself that....

the faggot in denial is strong with this one

no they arent. theyre mentally ill confused boys. You are a faggot or the very best, bi, and should stop telling yourself and others youre straight cause you arent. Aint no such thing as a feminine dick or any of that. Either you are biologically a man or woman. Theyre mentally sick and confused, youre just a faggot. End of story

Hey bro I fucked a black trap that was taller than me, had bigger arms than me, and had a bigger dick than me. But I don't think I'm a faggot. Actually I might be. fk

i bet your penis is very feminine

sounds like a pretty cool guy

fucks jb and doesnt afraid of anything

He has a fucking disgusting face but a nice body

it's a nice clit

summer is truly with us

Nah Sarina has the most feminine easily, Baileys is too big

Sauce pl0x

yep

did she get her balls removed like a good slut?

If it was born with a dick, it is male.

If you like fucking males only, then you're gay.
If you like fucking females only, then you're straight.
If you like fucking both men and women, then you're bi.
Therefore. If you like fucking women, and like fucking men that look like women, you are bi.
If you like fucking women that look like men, you are straight.
If you are a woman who likes fucking men that look like women, you are gay.

Nothing wrong with it, but nothing complicated either. Having a thing for men who look like women is like having a thing for women with red hair, or fat chicks. Or uniforms.

Despite what sjw's would have you believe, you're either gay, straight or bi.

/thread.

I think so, wish she would've kept them though.
ball less sacs just look cringy af to me.

>being a woman that fucks a male whom looks like a woman but has male genitalia.
>gay
What the fuck? Autistic summer fag.

dub la dubs never lies

I like them

Wow...did you figure that all out by yourself? I'm impressed.

Jake sattin?

if that's a man i'm 100% gay

its not a women if its got a dick u dense wank stain. Your saying women are born with dicks? wat the fuck is wrong with people nowadays

finally someone fucking admitting it, well done sir

It's summer user.

Try to keep up, slowpoke.

If it has male genitalia, then it is a man.
Some women look like men, but don't have dicks. If they were born with dicks, they're not women who look like men, but men who look like men.
If they were born women, then had a cock attached, they're still women.

If you can't understand that, back in your box.

see

But you're saying that women who fuck men that look like women are gay. How are they gay if the men who look like women have male genitalia. If you meant for the women-looking men to not have male genitalia then it's the fault on your part for not specifying. Back to your cage.

Could you handle Baileys D?

Best trap

Scarred for life now

Thanks fam, literally scared straight

Incorrect dumbass.

Just because a woman looks like a man doesn't mean they have male genitalia. You assumed. Women who look like men who have cocks aren't women. They're men. Men who look like woman.

If I'd mean to say that a woman who likes to fuck men who look like women, that's what I would have said. But I didn't. I said women who look like men. And to be a woman, it can't have a cock. Elementary my dear fuckwit.

I hope no nigger kid falls into your gorrilla enclosure.

I fucking love 'em. Bailey, Sabrina, all the famous ones.

there's nothing wrong with being a bisexual

there IS something wrong with being in denial about it.

No they are men and you are gay. They have a board for you.. So leave /b

That board is for ugly hairy dudes though, I only like feminine traps.
We need our own board tbh.