Post girls and annons say what they do to them
Reply for reply

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7PKXYc6Ma1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Push her in

Since op's pic isnt getting anything..

GTFO with this fucking cuck fantasy bullshit

I'd bring her over and take off her dress. We'd fuck for over an hour until I cum deep inside her. Then id take some pics and send them to you

that's a camwhore, the fuck do you care what people would do to her, just go read her chat, I'm sure it's full of that stuff

Buy her some food.

Why tho? Who is it harming? It gets folks off, and it doesn't hurt you, so fuck off.

I'd tie her up and invite some buddies around... Gang fuck her in every hole, make her lips bleed from the brutal face fucking.

My sister

she looks a lot like annie clark, so id want to do every depraved horrible thing i could do her

shit not annie clark

Like what?

i dunno, tie her up, stick random things in her ass, make her deepthroat my cock, daily bukkakes, frequent caning to remind her she's mine

Ok you win this

I would tie her down and strip her clothes off. I'd finger her and then fuck her over and over, cumming deep inside. Then id leave her tied up and let all her male friends get a chance to use her however they want. In the end I'd take her home covered entirely in cum

Buy her some goddamn heels.

Rip her bottoms off and stuff them in her mouth. As I fucked her raw id grope her tits through her top. Id shoot my load on her belly

Titfuck the shit out of her till i blow on her face

Pull that dress up over her head so she cant see, then rape the fuck out of her ass, until she's begging for it to all end, then pull the dress back down and cum on her face.

what would you guys do to my gf

Sloppy throatfuck until she passes out. Cum deep in her throat.

Wish the pic was better quality because that's a face I'd like to fuck hard

Destroy her pussy with my cock show me her nude

Would you?

yeah I hear you, but the pic was hot enough that I had to put it up. I have more with better quality

Force her mouth open and make her suck my dick. I'd make her swallow load after load of cum until she can't get the taste out of her mouth
Right one

Damn haven't seen that one of that fucking slut Barb before!

I woukd bend her over the bed then lift up her dress and fuck her nice and hard, then I'd make her suck my dick and swallow my load.

Come into her home while she's sleeping. I'd tie her to the bed and kiss her awake. As she cried I'd cut away her clothes and start fucking her. I'd cum inside her and leave her with cum pouring out of her for her friends to find

i really love this because she's a total lesbo

newer pic. shame it's such a small pic because that's probably one of the most fappable pics she's ever put out

I'd force her to take ecstasy and fuck her all day. When she woke up the next day, her pussy will be hurting and sore and dripping with cum. That's when I flip dr over and fuck her in the ass for the next few hours except this time shell be sober

Get on Yahoo

don't let it die

Her mouth needs cock

Wife

Lol wwyd?

I would make her strip naked for me, then I'd tie her up to the bed and I'd start by face fucking her then I'd pond her pussy nice and hard while I pinch her nips and choke her, then I'd cum all over her face.

Anyone like

Bump

ain't lettin the thread die

Holy fuck user she's perfect.

>Her mouth needs a salad

ftfy

Any more user?

I know.

I would face fuck her then I'd bend her over the counter lift up her dress and fuck her from behind, then I'd make her pull out her tits so I can cover them in cum.

I would have extremely awkward, disappointing missionary. She'd be unimpressed and I'd be too embarrassed and we'd probably never talk again.

Bitch in a box?

youtube.com/watch?v=7PKXYc6Ma1Q

would fap to her bikini pictures

i would sneak up behind her and rip off her cloths and fuck her in every hole and fill her little body with cum

I have no idea what she's saying. But she's absolutely beautiful.