Hey Sup Forums im fucking pissed

Hey Sup Forums im fucking pissed.

My birthday was yesturday and my gf bought me a xbox one. Problem is im a sonyfag and have a sony tv. Is there going to be a problem with me connecting my xbox to my sony tv?

pic related.

highly doubt you would have any problems....

Tell her to get the ps4 instead haha dumb twat probably read xboxonetv amirite?

Just get some monster cables and you will be fine.

yep exactly lmao

Yes. Sony televisions send kill signals to Microsoft equipment through the hdmi cord. Your system has a high risk of catching fire when hooked up!

Simple, just buy a Microsoft tv

>Being this retarded

Of course your TV will explode and your mother will get raped I'd you plug a Xbox into a Sony T.V

fuckkk is there any way to get around this user? are there microsoft tvs?

KYS.

holy fuck i didnt know it was this serious. thanks user for helping me out.

do you rec. any?

No, there are no directly branded Microsoft TVs, but all Panasonics and Samsungs are made by Microsoft.

it does not make any real difference what console you use, or what screen you use its all pretty much the same,

the screen is not the same when it comes to computers though,

>xbox one
>sony tv

it wont work. sorry you're fucked, user

Composite cables can bypass the issue I've heard. But your best bet is to simply take the xbone and toss it in the bin

op here, i took a look at the tvs and there expensive. anyone wana buy an xbox one?

ill give you a nuke for it, because russia

You may have to do some nigger rigging.
Take off the back of your TV, and send a picture, so we'll know what we're dealing with.
You may have to switch some wires on an hdmi port

thats a deal

email address please?

op has no dick

You're an idiot sir. You have GF who just dropped almost $400 on you and you have the nerve to complain. You deserve neither the girl or that superior console.

Mans just concerned about compatibility. Rightly so by the sound of things

atleast mine isnt femenin

just send it to the Kremlin, don't worry about the rest i know where you live

sure is normie in here

cant take this shit anymore

I'll trade you your fedora for it.

Just do what I did, user, and next time try to not be such a fucking retard. It's really a common sense solution. A year back I got an xbone (as a gift... stupid fucking inlaws) and decided to put it upstairs in the bonus room. All my tvs are based Sony tho so I had to go ahead and clear the signal protection coating off the cables. It's really simple. Just mix about 2 liters of household bleach and equal parts ammonia and soak the ends of the cable in it for about 30 minutes. Make sure you stick around in the same room to keep an eye on it tho because you just want the coating off and you'll need to frequently swab the cables with some cottonballs. Easy peasy.

>when you realize consoles are shit
>pc will always be superior to consoles

you faggots will argue over anything.

So this is now a cringe thread?

Buy the apple tv.
This will solve all your connection problems

nice battle station user

specs?

what a shit PC, you peasant, you belong with the console peasants

Second this motion

3rd

PS3 next to TV...