What is Sup Forums smoking from this fine evening?

what is Sup Forums smoking from this fine evening?
pic related; post your bongs user

general 420 stoner/weed thread

Bruh every weed thread you post it.
We get it it cost alot it looks neat.

come on there have to be stoners on right now

There always are, but these stoner threads are always stupid and pointless.

okay, question? are you just hating? clearly youre a fuckboy who hangs out on Sup Forums and in stoner threads JUST AS OFTEN as me, so, post your fucking rig, people post the same shit on Sup Forums all the time, i like glass. obviously. i have a 10k collection, i like to get high, sometimes i see cool shit other anons post, it sure beats the fuck out of tranny and all these banana threads. so yeah, i use my same image, what you want me to post someone elses bongs? fuck off.

then dont post in them, and quit hating just because you dont have a nice piece of glass.

come on get in here stoners.

I have a shitty pipe I got for 6 bucks at a gas station bruh.
I'm not hating and I'm not saying I spend less time on here.
But I also don't post the same shit over and over in hopes to get some assurance that spending that much on a weed smoking device.

Also check them trips fuckboi

Cigarettes

>missing the point of starting a glass thread

i want other anons with heady rigs and nice pieces to post them, i want other stoners like me who actually do enjoy spending a lot on nice glass to come and gather in great numbers and post their choice of how to get high.

you're a filthy casual. and tbh idk why the fuck i come here anymore, people like you ruin Sup Forums. i repost? fuck you. every meme you see is a repost. OC is like 5% of Sup Forums anymore

Wow dude calm the fuck down lol you always get this mad when someone talks shit about your piece? And yeah I'm killing Sup Forums like it hasn't been a shit hole since like 07

who pays 5.5k for a shitty bong?it doesent look like anything

it looks like itself. it is the art.

hey faggot, its me from the rich thread. You're an absolute poorfaggot

This is part of my `Herro` glass collection.

nice timestamp kid, oh wait you have zero dollars.

These are my daily carry

collection? implying more? post em bro

I feel like he thinks you're someone else. There was another user questioning the reposts before.

He might think you're the same guy getting more pissed off

1/?

I purchased all these rigs myself, I don't necessarily still own them.

>literally the same weed put into 3 different bags and given 3 different names
>inb4 "no whey do0d the pink panther is such a mellow high but the dark star is energetic and stimulating!"

my sides

2/?

I'm just vaping personally
Purple kush

>pic related

That'll be $30 a g bro.

$40 a g bro
I pay $4

fucking image.

noiice looks like it shreds flower

>bruh you got to try this purple durple og beasta kush !!!

Fucking weed names are so stupid and bogus. The genetic testing they've done on different "strains" has already confirmed as much despite whatever stoners might say...

When I buy weed, spare me the stupid names and just tell me whether it's good weed or not. Is it going to get me high? It is? OK then I'll take it...

"It's sour diesel broooo!" Fuck outta here

Stop buying from shitheads. You have a choice.

what you see here is $25 CAD lol

So you're the guy with the $6 dollar pipe right?

Strains are real. Know people who grow and the seeds they get or someone near that part of the chain.

You really can't say there isn't a difference with indica and sativa

ITT: Degenerates who get high because they're too afraid and pussy to face their own problems

FUCKIN AGAIN

>on Sup Forums

I rarely buy weed anymore, or smoke it. I think I last bought weed.......three years ago?

I started losing interest in weed right around the time I started to grow hair on my balls and my voice started changing. I grew up.....is what I'm trying to say.

No one gives a shit about your over priced glass bullshit. Stop posting this shit in every single stoner and weed thread.

NOTHING BECAUSE DURHAM IS FUCKING DRY AS A BETAS BONE

There really isn't. Go look it up. They've actually found that much of the sativa they've tested carries indica genes and vice versa.

But don't take my word for it. Go look it up for yourself. They've studied cannabis genes rather extensively believe it or not.

why the actual fuck do you care?

name three reasons faggot.

Lmfao all weed is the same you fucking faggot

I smoked strains from

>Blue dream
>Bubba
>Pebble
>OJ
>AK-47
>Candy
>Lemon
>Northern Lights
>Blueberry
>Afghan
>Platinum (Personally my fav)
>Mango
>Sour Diesel
>Strawberry cough
>Grapefruit
>Jesus OG

and even ALASKAN THUNDERFUCK KUSH. ALASKAN MOTHERFUCKIN KUSH AND GUESS WHAT?? THEY ALL FEEL THE FUCKING SAME. If you're really that desperate for an energy high then go do meth or if you're desperate for a downer high then do opiates.

Stoners are so fucking gullible I swear. Strains are only a way for stoners to feel better about themselves because they're too pussy shit to try other drugs.

anyone know what nerf means? it has to do with drugs, pills to be more specific. thx

NOTHING BECAUSE CANT FIND ANYTHING

And here just to save you the trouble...

laweekly.com/news/marijuana-strains-like-og-kush-are-meaningless-expert-says-4173909

The names are virtually meaningless and whether it's indica or sativa doesn't really determine how the high will be at all.

Sorry to burst your bubble, Sup Forumsro

Thinking about getting a vape, what's good as far as vapes go?

A sativa might be 80% and carry indica but the effects from each are different.
So you will still feel indica just not as much.

I will go check some studies but I've had varies different effects from different weed.
Strains and the type can't both be bullshit if different weed affects you differently.

For a stoner OP sure is a mad fucking faggot. You lot are supposed to have thick skin

First, checked

But also, my sides... ALASKAN THUNDERFUCK KUSH!

>bro it's a completely different strain! you're gonna love this high it's so chill

Fucking KEK

See:

I"M NOT GLAD I"M NOT THE ONLY ONE I FEEL YA Sup ForumsROTHER

So one researcher calling all the different feelings you can get bullshit?

really?

There is such thing as a THC % in a strain of weed.

You can also crossbread to make new strains.

This can change the levels of THC.

How can that not be science?

If you have 9 kinds of trouble, you know what direction you're sending people in.

Give a ADHD chick a fat Sativa dab and she'll fucking explode. Give her an Indica and youll watch her melt.

You guys simply haven't dosed hard enough to feel the full effects of each strain. When you're smoking an 8th oz a day for 6 months / a year, medicinally... Come back.

So much this

Stoners are the pussy version of psychonauts. Grow the fuck up and use some real psychedelic substances.

Bro that was the first result I pulled up. There's been plenty of research done on this, but I actually kind of feel bad now for bursting your bubble.

You just keep right on thinking you're smoking that white widow mango tango razzmatazz og wildebeest kush.

You're clearly retarded, but you're harmless, so just keep on keepin' on Sup Forumsro

i laugh when i hear the doobheads sit around "hurr durr muh green crack strain is sooo energetic bro but that sour d puts me to sleep isn't that so cool crack stimulates and heroin sleeps so that's why they call it sour diesel and green crack wowza!!!"

>white widow mango tango razzmatazz og wildebeest kush
topkek

>break bong
>make this
>go to dab
>torch out of butane

Rip

>He thinks smoking an 8th is hardcore

Hahaha come back when your baby lungs is able to handle 28 grams in a single night

This is now a stoner hate bread

>2016
>can order analogues, super-potent versions of traditional drugs; can even order massive amounts of the traditional drugs online on-demand
>can order an endless trove of nootropics, research chemicals, et. al. online
>not having any excuse to still be smoking 420 blaze it everyday!!1!
>not having any excuse not to just man up and make some poppy seed tea
>still being a teenager smoking weed

Marijuana is for teenagers. Prove me wrong

>pro tip: you cant

I have to do everything in my power not to laugh in their faces.

I'll make up strain names on the spot just to see if they'll fall for it and they always do.

>have you tried that reindeer scat yet? tiny little nuggets but super potent and dense
>mfw the response was "oh shit no let me know if you get some I wanna try it"

Hahaha they're all the same. It's a shame, makes me look bad. I like enjoying some pot from time to time, but I just go buy a zippy of some from my local dealer and smoke up. I don't have any fucking clue what the supposed "strain" is and neither does he. I get baked and it's a good time. This pretentious labeling bullshit is just a normie attempt to make it look complex and chemical, without actually making it complex and chemical

Yeah nobody gives a fuck you faggot. Fuck off

this. op you're a complete douche nozzle and just so you know your friends think buying those glorified overpriced crack pipes are ridiculous. if you're going to spend mega money on that shit smoke some opium out of it in a den or some shit

Dabs are so fucking overrated. It's basically hitting a whole blunt in a hit.

my tolerance is too low for dabs, its just a waste of weed for me.

Exactly.

>let's take this plant and add unnecessary chemicals to it just so i can get the same fucking effect just from a smaller amount of material
>mfw

That's the way it was back in the day and then suddenly strain names became popular.

I'll never forget meeting my college roommate for the first time and asking me if I smoked. I was like "yeah, sure" and he asked "what do you smoke?" "uh...weed." "yeah but what type of weed?" and he started rattling off all those stupid fucking names.

I was like wtf I smoke GOOD weed. I prefer the weed that, you know, gets me really high. Do I need to carry around a fucking cannabis identification fieldbook with me or something? Jesus fuck... what happened to just smoking good, potent, "dank" weed?

I'd have probably smacked the soul out of him

It almost makes me cringe. There was 2 types of weed growing up in my area:
>dank - good shit
>mids - eh shit

OG Kush and Cheese

Right?! Same here! Dank and mids.

Life was simpler back then, Sup Forumsro

where'd all the stoners go?? where'd op go?? i think we laughed them out of town lol

Oh god I was that type of faggot back in high school

>that desperate for an energy high then go do meth or if you're desperate for a downer high do opiates

This is what I tell all my friends with medical cards who drone to me about which strain they got from the dispensary.

I just chuckle and explain to them how their doctors just cheated them out of actual good narcotics in exchange for some fucking weed that "depending on strain" will treat their ADHD or insomnia. They could've gotten some good shit from their doctors, but instead got pot cards. Completely duped

Can I get some advice?
I got three seeds, put them in water until they sprouted, and then buried them outside in a pile of potting soil. That was around a week ago. I plan to check on them / water them once every third day for a month, then I'll be gone for a month and they'll have to fend for themselves. I'm hoping they'll be ready to harvest when I get back. Is this going to work? I know people generally go crazy babying their plants.

We thought those days would never end, my friend.

Crazy how fast time flies, when you think about it. Almost makes me sad

jesus christ. 28 grams a night? how the hell. couple small buds keep me going. Madness!

Central Florida here

high tolerance and my friend was a cocaine dealer who used to get pounds of kush from california m8 we threw a little kick with some hoes back then man were we high af that day

Nothing but cigarettes, sadly. Just moved here and no connect yet.

Hitting a Hebe Titan II tonight. Pretty incredible vaporizer. Highly recommend.

damn. sounds like a hell of a shindig. I'm just happy as hell its legal up here now.