Man, i really hate this shit. Everytime i go on Sup Forums and there is a post with an ape or a black person...

Man, i really hate this shit. Everytime i go on Sup Forums and there is a post with an ape or a black person, there is a hail of comments comparing them to each other. Literally, in every single one, there is at least a handful of comments. There is no creativity or intelligence to them, just the same 1950s Southern humour-rhetoric being spit over and over again

Then why start a thread with a picture of a bonobo?

Get off the internet you nigger loving jew piece of filth

That's a man baby

We need more black woman love threads

people on this website think that being edgy = being funny. those concepts can overlap, but just saying racial slurs isn't funny, it's boring at this point.

It's funny because they're offended and it's true.

Yeah, the edgy thing these days is tattooing racial slurs on minorities.

Sometimes, I tattoo slurs for OTHER minorities, so that they will get fucked in the butt when they finally make it to Sing Sing.

>There is a movie coming out called Sing, about Apes, you get all my jokes now.

So go back to r/BBC you stupid Nigger.

Sup Forums don't change for no man, or ape for. that matter

Did you just say the n word? I never seen someone use that type of language on here before. It's so fresh and original.

Here's more that's fresh and original. You're a whiney faggot. Stop whining, faggot. Baby wanna binkey?

ITT: the epitome of white privilege

heres some blm for ya enjoy!

Woah. There's more of that freshness. Keep it up user. You're doing gods work.

well maybe if niggers acted more civilized they wouldn't get called animals

>Sup Forums - Random
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>78787

It's not like niggers or great apes have changed much since the 50's or anything.

Ya'll complain about white people shit, but do you use the freedoms you do have now to go do your own thing?

Just Pathetic

yes they have

apes are now the ones getting shot by whitey while blacks just shoot eachother

A fine specimen

I dont think it should bother you little boy. After all ots just words and words dont hurt like 9mm rounds. Now get up stairs and stop being a pussy and get your pjs on. Monday tomorrow and we have a big day at a little place called >>>school

so riddle me this OP, why am I so loyal to this Chinese place I regular at?

>usually left having painful diarretic episodes shortly after my meal

>they're extremely racist

>super overpriced

but it's so good... now I know I'm not a cuck, but what could it be?

Fucking niggers

school? are you fucking retarded schools out duh silly billy

>abos
>human

nice try

That's an Abo. Their skin color is black but they aren't closely related to Africans.

Story?

Lel

> broad flat apelike noses
> brown skin
> short black hair
> high aggression level
> quick to jump to physical violence to resolve any issue
> on-average lower intelligence

If the shoe fits, motherfucker. They are like apes. What better to namecall them? Lemurs? Armadillos? No. Fucking apes, like the lesser-evolved humans they are.

the deadbeat dad wanted to leave and she was all "ogga booga take yo baby ass nigga baby" while the daughter was from sum other nigga and is now traumatized for life

wow such accuracy

who knew harambe could use Sup Forums

hmm really makes you think...

me a racist? Naw I had a black friend who recently got shot due to white oppression. I abhor racism

>kid finally gets father figure
>is shot within minutes

F

I HATE NIGGERS.

holy fuck dude wow explain to me how blacks aren't animals

Thats savage

thats insulting to animals tbqh

A nigger chimpout puts actual chimps to shame

Reminder than Michelle Obama is a tranny, joanne rivers said it and one month later she died on an operating table for a minor procedure.

Blacks are filthy disease ridden animals that need exterminating.

Negroes are feral beasts and no decent civilized society can allow the filthy scum to exist in its territory.

Fat ass you cant make this up

Typical bloody nignog behaviour

That made me really uncomfortable.