Considering suicide right now Sup Forums

Considering suicide right now Sup Forums

-so all the friends I use to have don't like me anymore and I'm down to only having my best friend who I room with and the friends I lost don't hang around him anymore because of me. I can't get a girl for the life of me and nobody wants to hang with me. Should I just end it guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rHlz0Tpyx5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=UIshfITDK50
youtube.com/watch?v=AKVoFaIEuFY
youtube.com/watch?v=ckpj7O0Et28
youtube.com/watch?v=vo4pMVb0R6M
youtube.com/watch?v=pTDqhkqsOHk
youtube.com/watch?v=gXaOGnDRf1A
youtube.com/watch?v=5KLPxDtMqe8
youtube.com/watch?v=hiduiTq1ei8
youtube.com/watch?v=1gmgwx77osw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do a barrel roll

go to a fucking club or bar or something dude, your not going to meet anyone sitting inside and drinking

jump in front of a bus

I'm only 19

You shouldn't die without a legacy.
Trips decides what OP does before he becomes an hero

There's more to life than friends and girls, user.

You're right dude like waking up and working my job all day then going home and doing nothing but making memes that get stolen and watermarked by some faggot

I'm 54 never had any friends, it sucks but you can live with it.
Someone will miss you when you're gone

>Ingest depressant
>Think depressing thoughts

Big surprise.

no, you just have 19 you don't know a shit about life , why do you even bother, stop being such a cuck

I can't even call myself a cuck because I won't have a wife or girlfriend to have black guys fuck while I watch

OP if everyone around you is leaving you, odds are you're a piece of fucking shit.
Now you can either off yourself and that's bye bye for you and the rest of your life, or you can admit that you are indeed a piece of shit and stop being one.
Then you'll have friends who like you because then you won't be an insufferable manchild and you'll be something that can at least partially resemble a regular human being.

Oh and on the off-chance you do decide to not kill yourself and do something about your current situation, try and invest your newfound lifespan on something other than coming to Sup Forums and ask for anonymous kiddy diddlers for their opinions.
Seriously, you're embarrassing yourself.

If 19 is this rough, you should just end it. You're not going to make it to 30.

I wish it were as easy as you say it is. I know I don't have it as bad as some I do admit that I'm a piece of shit everyday and I still don't feel any better

>asking Sup Forums about suicidal advice

This
Don't be a bitch
Take responsibility for yourself, and sort that shit out.

Who else can I go to man

- learn how to play guitar
- write music
- paint abstract art and surrealist art
-write novel
- practice martial arts
- get higher education
- contribute to science

acoustic guitar music
youtube.com/watch?v=rHlz0Tpyx5Y

piano music
youtube.com/watch?v=UIshfITDK50

pic related art

here's some anime because I can only attach one image and I don't feel like compiling a bunch of images
youtube.com/watch?v=AKVoFaIEuFY

kick tutorial
youtube.com/watch?v=ckpj7O0Et28

crash course psychology
youtube.com/watch?v=vo4pMVb0R6M

pull an all nighter where you can just think to yourself

I did so in a nearby park once when I was 22 and it has seriously helped me through some tough shit

Do it faggot

Which part of you admitting it is actually you realizing what your flaws are as a person and what part of it is your depression talking?

It's easy to look in the mirror and tell yourself to fuck off 'cause you hate yourself, another thing is to know why you do and then change it.
Change is difficult, but not impossible.
Change is one decision away.

The way that buildings look, trees, the contrast between street lights and the varying levels of darkness, it's all beautiful.

no. wait it out. I'm willing to bet those friends of yours are from high school since you're 19. it's all good. you'll get better ones as you get older

I wish this would have helped but I knew this was a last ditch effort to get me through my life. Natural selection boys some are fit. Some are not.

im not waiting for shit. im making my move. im getting the fuck out

/adv/

People aren't going to like you if you don't like you. With all these free time, why not improve yourself. Get in shape, read some books, accomplish a few goals and get your head out of your ass.

fuck you

Its easier just to look at this.
Helps me get by

fuck you too

That wasn't me some fag trying to be me

This, OP.

OP, you should do just stop being a faggot, because you're not actually a faggot deep down inside, faggot.

Christ what a fucking bitch. Boo hoo you have no friends and you have no girlfriend. So what? Millions of kids your age are living in slums in piss poor countries, or working 16 hours a day making your nike shoes, or being gangraped by 30 ISIS or Boko Haram soldiers a day, or sick with cancer and 2 months to live in agonizing pain. All these people would KILL to have the opportunities you have. You have life, you have opportunities, and you want to throw them away and kill yourself. Fine, just do it then, you ungrateful shitcunt.

i'm not trying to be you faggot
op was just being such a huge faggot I had to say fuck you

or maybe it's just a faggot pretending to be a faggot
fuck him regardless

do some stupid shit because if you're going any deeper down the shithole, it's tomorrow

Don't do any of this
Just figure out why you have been exiled and try to improve so people like you more

come to chile you piece of shit, that it's the solution

I know why they hate me I'm an asshole and I fucked up at a party one night

All of us don't have any friends and we don't contemplate suicide because of that.
Be your own friend, dingus.

Fuck me?
>I'd pay ya

Hell even reddit is less shitty for that type of thing.

>Don't do any of this
>don't contribute to musical art
>don't contribute to visual art
>don't contribute to literary art
>don't exercise what having fun and learning skills like martial arts
>don't get education you could use to contribute to science
>don't contribute to science
Why not just give OP a gun then, since you want him to live such a meaningless fucking life.

>come to Chile
>shitty way to kill yourself
>die in an earthquake or gang stabbing.

I'm not OP...

Should I just do something crazy then end it

alright, sorry. but if you made a decision already then why ask us what to do?

OP I'm pretty much in the same boat. Used to the a social life now I'm a crazed moron with no friends. It drives me insane but once upon a time I didn't have friends and I wasn't alive, so I guess I've been there before and made it through.

That wasn't me

not kill myself
get out of here

just do it or stfu

so sick of whiny pussies desperately looking for attention in the most cowardly way possible.

Yeah, the stuff in: Unless you've got a neurobiological problem or chemical imbalance or something, exercising and doing something very entertaining like practicing MMA will reduce stress, improve mood, and work against negative emotions, all while making you more fit and physically attractive.

youtube.com/watch?v=pTDqhkqsOHk

You can also watch some comedy.
youtube.com/watch?v=gXaOGnDRf1A

In the same boat honestly OP I have no friends except my lil bro I'm very pathetic but just remember sorrow is a necessary part of the human experience.

Be grateful you have food, water and Internet.

OP, what do you enjoy? I won't say anything else until you give me at least one answer (multiple is even better).

just have a fun life

kek'd

You said it not me

just finish your beer

Why do you keep taking pictures of your crotch holding a beer can?

move the gun and take your socks off

Boy, is there good news for you.

You can still increase your intelligence drastically.

Also, fuck off with that drugs shit until you're 25 or older.
You're fucking up your potential and brain.

The brain of an adolescent is very plastic and able to create strong, lasting neuro-connections relative easily.
One's ability to strengthen one's aptitude is significantly reduced past the age of around 25 years.
After that, one's ability to strengthen one's bare basic ability to do things like memorize things, calculate, all other things stemming from that is just significantly reduced.
However, one's ability to recall stored information quickly and keep long-term memory is significantly increased.
Also, one can still learn and apply various techniques to improve one's ability of memorizing things and what not.
Knowledge, intelligence, and determination can compensate for each other.

youtube.com/watch?v=5KLPxDtMqe8
youtube.com/watch?v=hiduiTq1ei8

maybe he's insecure about his penis size

Why not just like, run away and become.a bum in some hot city where you don't have to worry about winter? Like, move away and become a trash man in Miami. Why the fuck not? That was always my "fuck it" plan. Killing yourself just admits your worthlessness.

figured with this kind of shit posting you would be Australian.

youtube.com/watch?v=1gmgwx77osw

>14
>no true friends
>the girl i love no love me
>in the school 2 persons speak with me
>fat
>no atractive.
>all materies no more of 7.1
>my penis not is big

>>NEW FAG

Wow, user, you're so smart; you give such good advice.

Op signing out boys remember me as black socks

Tell us more, faggot.

godspeed

fuck you

fuck you

It's just a party it's not that big of a deal. Just be more chill in general

no no no take the socks off first!!!!

City, State and Country please for posterity before you off yourself.

Na youll meet more people soon enough.

Let me give you some advice that may be hard to understand until later.

When you have these really shitty low spots in life. These are times to improve yourself. Youll feel nothing but pain and the hard work you put in during this time will probably suck.

After time passes you most certainly will rejoin in a new group and when you do all the pain and suffering you went through will have payed off. Youll be a hell of alot better then in the prvious life you once lives (the life with the old friends).

If i was you id work hard at fixing the stuff that causes the issues. Sometimes drugs and alcohol play a factor. Other times its just personality issues.

What ever it is embrace the pain and allow it to fuel you while yoi make the changes you nees to to succeed in the next version of you or the next life.

Some things i work on during these times are health, wealth, security, love and compassion, and mental contentment.

If these seem like stuff you dont need thats fine. Just some stuff iv done to maybe give you a good start.

Learning and contributing to science is good

Just do what I do

>New Years Eve
>Go out and have a nice lunch
>Go out and buy that 1 item you really wanted this year, you deserve it
>Go to store and buy your favorite meal
>Cook that shit up
>Go to bar, order your favorite drink
>Watch the ball drop
>Load 1 bullet in the revolver
>Spin til 4
>Close at 3
>pull back hammer, put to head at 1
>Pull trigger at 0

13 years straight and I'm still here. Don't know why but maybe I'll figure that out this year.

OP have you tried joining a gym?
Think about it, it only takes 1h of your time but the benefits are worth the time invested.

Chileanfag here.

>die in an earthquake or gang stabbing.

at least say where in australia you are from before you die.

Hope he hero

Na trump needs your vote bud

/b is the last place you should ask for suicide advice and what self egotistic ass wipe will kill them self because they have 1 friend I have none and I manage perfectly fuck the bull shit get a hobby submerge yourself in it and fuck the rest also thanks to the checks on me

That's not a good reason to be 'suicidal' if you feel like you can't find a girl and have no friends at least put your life to good use for other people, get a good job and help people around the world, adopt a child who needs a home, something like that

I just think its because there is a very high correlation between Sup Forums users and suicide

Bro r u me? Im 20 in college and none of myhighschool friends hang out with me anymore because they are all liberal degenerates. I have a couple of close friends and really thats all you need. Your friend pool normally gets smaller after highschool anyway.

And about the girls, just hit the gym 3 times a week and they will come to you.

>adopt a child that needs a home

Anyone who does this, with the proper utilization of knowledge and parenting skills, could very well raise the next world changing super genius.

see Then all that brains changes gene expression in the children who grow old, and if they decide to have children, their expressed genes of intelligence will be integrated into the children and humanity as a whole will be more intelligent, eventually.
Humanity would be better.

If I could go back and tell my 19 year old self to do something different I'd say quit drinking, quit doing drugs. Sure it seems 'fun as fuck cool blah blah' in the moment, but you can very quickly fuck up the rest of your life in a single moment. All my life I thought that shit was just something people said but now that I'm older I know its true. I wasted my potential getting wasted.

I can't make you do anything user, but if I was tlaking to my former self I would say, drop the bottle, quit chasing women, focus on yourself and your studies and you will excel in life.

>And about the girls, just hit the gym 3 times a week and they will come to you
This, but an MMA gym.

OP is kill
>no really, he's dead now.

I'm the kind of person that people thought was lame, but fuck it, I never do drugs, I rarely drink alcohol even though I'm 21, and I haven't even smoked a cigarette.
The shit that made you cool in high school is the same shit that ruins your life afterwards.

Oh Jesus. Well, drinking alcohol alone will really help correct your mindset. I'll give you a break in case you're really 19. I'm 31 and damn near came to an end at 25. Won't go into that but I'm glad I'm still alive. You can consider this pussy shit but first thing you should do is lay off the booze and write down how you feel (preferably on paper cause it's more physical), then go to sleep and write how you feel in the morning. Think about things you like and have never done and start giving them a try. Skateboarding? Weightlifting? Skydiving? Rock climbing? Playing an instrument? Learn another language? Just about all these things will open up the door to new people but more importantly will involve your mind in something, keep it busy and open it up. Look back at that notebook in ten years and laugh. Pbr is great, but it ain't doing you now good right now.

My childhood is full of bullshit that could need changing, but when things really started going to shit might be around 7th or 8th grade.

>got the wrong girl to be my girlfriend
>had sex with that girlfriend
>focused on the wrong friends
>started smoking weed
>eventually got older and started doing drugs
>preferred the wrong friends
>should've helped that one girl
>should've built a better friendship with that one girl
>should've done the school work
>shouldn't have smoked so much weed
>shouldn't have skipped school

>The shit that made you cool in high school is the same shit that ruins your life afterwards.
This.

I'm still pretty outstanding compared to most people, but I'm still a piece of shit compared to who I could've been.

I'm not opposed to suicide for the right reasons.

But you, OP, you have literally no good reasons. Stop feeling sorry for yourself. Hit the reset button on your life and start over, unless you're in your 70's it's not too late. If you're in your 70's go ahead and off yourself, you've done plenty and your life isn't going to get better.

If you have nothing, you have nothing to lose.

Just lost a friend to suicide. Please don't do it. I didn't talk to my friend (schoo/work/distance) much but thought of him often. Now that he's gone I wish I had another chance. Give someone another chance OP. please

actually, you should watch fight club, read joseph campbell and get on with life