I don't get it, there is literally NOTHING worng with being a Jew. Why all this hate?

I don't get it, there is literally NOTHING worng with being a Jew. Why all this hate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VBKVyNoKWkA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw they aren't even trying to hide their b8 anymore

Jew fine.... Zionist is planetary cancer. The Zionist always seeks to hide behind Judaism to shield their evil

I'd rather support people who actually contribute to the world than people whose greatest accomplishment was staying in one place and then bombing pizza shops

How many shekels did they pay you to shill this thread?

Don't you have a mosque to ackbar or something, shitskin?

None, but I'd rather get paid by Israelis than by people who fire rockets from schools

I dated a jew for 2 years

All I can say is OY MY SHECKLES

It's not that we hate jews..

It's that you all have more money and we're closet jelly

Spoken like a true shill.
>it exists and the JDIF do operate on Sup Forums.

When your people have been hated by pretty much everyone throughout history it's time to maybe think that you're actually the problem

They say they are inferior but have snaked their way into controlling and making non Jews dependent on them. Being only a half percent of the worlds population they set their sights on the big picture. Being smart, cornering and monopolizing major industries people rely on for basic necessaties. Try harder shill, it is saying they stole and back stabbed their way to the top

This, people are overall jealous of jews, at least in America.

Why? Because their cultures, which are more affluent, emphasize a high education level and career opportunities. I wasn't raised jewish, but went to a private American university with lots of Jews. After graduating a few years back, I work with lots of Jews. I have no problem with them, they are all very smart, and not Hasidic.

tl;dr - people hate because Jews are educated and smart (at least in America). People would hate on me (raised Midwestern, as a protestant Christian) if I were from a smaller minority of the American demographic.

Sucking baby dicks

Refer to
>talks like a shill, walks like a shill, well...

OY VEY! I'm (((white))) and Jews have never done anything wrong!

what's your point? American Jews have less to do with Israel, than they do themselves and the cultures that have developed over in the US.

I hate Israel because Zionists manipulated WW2 and the World Banking System into serving some brats in the desert. That, Hollywood, global spying, creating ISIS and the soft eugenics programs Israel employs.

As long as you keep on killing sandniggers I'm with you

Following up here:

I will say this. I don't care for US Jews who play the victim card. "My grandparents were in concentration camps in WW2, so you're not allowed to talk bad about Jews".

This sort of victimization talk is just like any other society/culture, and is the easy to propagate in order to make that society/culture feel like they have a purpose or mission. Quite frankly, it's a cheap trick to play. There were lots of families, cultures, and societies, that lost much more than the European Jews did in WW2. Why do you hear so much about the 6 million Jews dying in WW2? Well, because lots of Jews work in entertainment or publishing companies, and it influences their culture. Is it a direct objective of theirs to play the victim card through the whole country with this? No, it's what feels natural to them and embodies their experience growing up.

The religion is flawed and basically believes in a superior race when it comes down to it

>Until they throw some sand on you and call you a nigger

> American Jews have less to do with Israel, than they do themselves and the cultures that have developed over in the US.
kek

cuz u r a nation breaking culture corruptive money grabbing mix racing money grabbing greedy culture, thats why do a world a favor a stay in israel n never come out u got ur lands there aint no need to corrupt the rest of the world
tho its a hopeless proposition as we all know u wont.

Fuck that shit

Christians are still butt hurt they gave the banking industry to the Jew because at the time it was Christian to charge interest to fellow Christians

you are the result of hundreds of generations of inbreeding. on top of that you think it's the right thing to do. On top of that you are the root of christianity and islam and the wars they've caused.

>kek
And this is another reason why I don't take these anti-Jew arguments seriously. There are a bunch of lazy ass Americans who don't have the career opportunities they want, and they want to blame other minorities for their ailments (eg. Jews).

Cool story, bruh

Jew here, ask any questions you might have

No, I actually understand how the world banking systems operate and who started them.

The old stormfags on news forced the meme and it stuck with pol

Why are you such a kike?

Can you see it too?

I have absolutely no idea, but I can assume it stems from my large nose and love of Latkes

I gotcha, the Zionistic movement is playing the whole victim card, but see my post here:
Jews creating ISIS? That's not accurate, that was a power vacuum left in the Iraq after the US started pulling out. The world banking system? That's based (but I'll admit, could be some truth) on some conspiracy theory there. The world banking system benefits the Western countries more than the Jews though, right?

mixing Jew and Zionist when convenient not correct and a shit tier tactic they are not the same.

Jews killed my brother.

That's why I hate

As for ISIS: it is a known fact that the CIA and Mossad work heavily with each other. The CIA took their best Syrian Moderates into Israel for training and then bussed them off in spiffy Toyota pick ups to Syria. A quick look through wikileaks can reveal a lot. Also how Hillary Clinton's aids worship moloch (its real, no. 14333 if I recall)

And for the banking system, Rothschild, need I say more?

Funny how fast this thread just died. Makes me suspicious

>I don't get it, there is literally NOTHING worng with being a Jew. Why all this hate?

I'm Jewish and don't care. I grew up in America and aside from a few comments, which were mainly awkward misfired jokes, I've never had to take any shit at all about being Jewish. Jews here are freer and happier than anywhere in the world.

But truthfully I don't know how long that will last, even in America. When the whites who protected us fade from power, we may be on our own and subject to discrimination again. America's constitution may not be enough to stop that.

wrong if you're a fucking sandnigger

Yeah, the underlined comes from the Torah, the quotes come from unimportant minor rabbis

youtube.com/watch?v=VBKVyNoKWkA jews obey satan

A. The religion like all religion is complete shit

B. The jewish state of israhell is shit

C. The jews as a collective group do lots of really shitty things. Similarly we wouldnt support kkk why would i support kikery

Lastly jews as a collective have control over many of the worlds most powerful institutions.they use this power for their own gain at the behest of their jewish leaders for their little collective and do so at the expense of the mass population.

Other then that theyre just humans and we should all be TREATED equally socially in a free open market as long as the you do not harm ones life, liberty, or property.

You really think only Muslims hate Jews? Literally everyone hates Jews...even Jews hate Jews so go fuck yourself

Kek