Loli Feet / General Thread

Loli Feet / General Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/159/
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=arulumaya
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post more OP, if you want the thread to get going. Also bump - I'm on my phone, so I can't post right now.

bump

Footfag reporting in

Yeah... This'll die. There's another loli thread, and OP doesn't have shit.

Bumped

holding out hope that OP is not a shithead...even tho his pic is #2 on google image search for "loli footjob"

that is a trap though.

That's uh... that's not a loli my dude.

Our lord and savior.

Satan why do you do this

loli feet are best feet

oh thank god someone started posting, i'm far too busy to share my hundreds of loli footjob pics, vids, manga and doujins

Plz

im tethering mobile data to PC so my dump will be slow. Think of it as occasional bumps.

man, cant believe people let shit get this bad. is this a diabetes foot?

fuck no

exhentai.org chump, figure it out

Teach me

you're barking in the dark

you got the internet. figure. it. out.

Last post due to lack of interest

I know a guy who is willing to do this to be taller.

Not gonna lie, he would actually benefit from it. This guys REALLY fucking short. He's a fag, too.

Hi, Robert Kostadinov!

Why do these people even bother trying to save their feet? Just cut the damn thing off. Or maybe this was taken right before they amputated it.

back. ill post a little bit again.

got any loli/hentai armpit fetish pics?

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/159/

a few but i'll have to look, nothing labeled :p.

fishing for ones that have armpits in the frame lol

could've sworn I had a bunch :(

Dump

I did stuff with a younger girl when I was 13 and she initiated it, but I've kinda always been paranoid about it even though I'm 24 now. Any advice on what to do? I dunno if I should find her and apologize or if I should just act like nothing happened. I figured you lolifags would be have some nice insight.

You're at the club with your girlfriend and this girl slaps her ass. What do you do?

How old was she at the time?

Around nine. Dunno how she knew about shit unless she had prior experience.

Don't feel guilty, 9 is an okay age for experimentation. Even if you were 13. Was there penile penetration? Definitely don't apologize, or even admit anything after all this time has passed. More than likely she enjoyed it.

Test post

Also I'm jealous of you. I've only gotten underage action twice, the most notable was when I was 16 and my friends sister was 12. Got a footjob by her at his house.

We did oral and vaginal, no anal though. And yeah, I remember her having fun doing shit to me, and it seems like she enjoyed when I returned the favour.

I wish I had friends like that when I was younger.

I wish I had friends at all, actually.

thats pretty dope user, let that memory be forever living. Like I said, many are envious of you. Do you think it influenced you in any way currently? Like are you into little chicks, lolis, or whatever, and attribute it to your underage action? Just curious, I think my footjob shaped me a little bit. Everything else didn't tho.

I'm here for ya user :3.

Truth be told I feel the same, I'm a pretty alright guy with no friends now so I feel ya.

sakura best gal

If she's not worried about it, why are you? Quit worry, get a drink, and have some fun.

She ain't got nothin' on my magical girl.

Also does anyone know who this is? I can reverse image search but it'll take me awhile to switch tabs and upload. Connection is shit.

sakura x tomoyo otp

Hideyoshi is his own gender

Literally three clicks.

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=arulumaya