So Cavs fans....what do we do now?

So Cavs fans....what do we do now?

Chimp out, of course.

Cleveland is a joke of a sports town, it's been like 50 years of no Cleveland teams winning a championship

But for reals, we're done right? It can't be done. We don't deserve the title and the team will be blown up next year.

Can't really blame LeBron, everyone played like shit

True, but lebron is clearly past his prime and won't admit it. This has been an embarrassing season, even though we got to this point.

The only reason they got to the finals is because the east is pathetically weak

bad coaching too. they are playing like it's last yr on offense when they had no players but they are fully healthy...why play one on one post game? bad bad bad.

Bad paint defense/offense, historically low field goal percentages, epically low 3-point percentage and horrible cohesion....what's the point? David Blatt is laughing his ass off all the way to Turkey right now.

It's been true for the entire duration of his career it's why he refuses to go out west. He probably would never see the finals out west

But what's it going to take? How can't they figure it out? This is weaker than acceptable in NBA Finals terms.

Just get rid of the western and eastern conference concepts

And replace with?

Lebum is leaving the cavs at the end of the year

Tbh idk, maybe make it like football where they have the afc and nfc

Doubtful, but I wouldn't be surprised either.

How is that different?

> lebron past his prime
average nearly a triple double in 2 games. 2nd in +/- for the post season

the problem isn't lebron. It's what it's always been in Cleveland. no help. praise love & kyrie all you want, they're not the type of players that compliment lebron. And neither is JR Smith. no different than varejao and all those other scrubs he had.

GSW is a better team all around. Look at what they have coming off the bench. And that's been the difference

Idk I'm just tossing out ideas

He's just taking more shots overall. His efficiency is down significantly, you can't deny that.

Add far as help, Kyrie is a top 5 player, he's just literally choking right now for no reason. Love was a bad acquisition and J.R.was never good. J.R.and Shumpert need to be traded next year.

Top 16 teams go to the playoffs, doesn't matter what conference your in

This

I'm fine with this, but it's not fluid with how traditional major sports are set up. I think the conferences need to be restructured. Some western power-houses need to move over, and vice-versa.

kyrie top 5? on what planet? He's MAYBE Top 20 at best and he'd probably be #20.

He's taking more shots cuz nobody else can hit shit. And nobody is taking shots. They said they wanted JR smith to get more involved, he took what? 5 shots? And he's a gunner. Irving took 14? and how is his efficiency down if he's 2nd in plus minus in the post season?

and to the guy who said he won't go out west. Nice projection. How many teams have the cap room and the players for LBJ to go out there? He might as well stay in CLE with what he'd have I those teams that have the room

>Cavs will either get swept or lose 4-1
>Lebron will try to move to wherever Durant goes
>Lebron will come irrelevant if he moves to the West

>but it's not fluid with how traditional major sports are set up
who cares? It will make the finals so much more interesting. 1v4 2v3 5v8 6v7 etc.
AFL in Australia do the top 8 make it into the finals and use the above method

and to add he's got 18 AST in 2 games in the finals and is averaging 7.1 for the entire season. He's got 3 games this post season where he's dropped 11 dimes. even with the shots he's creating points for his teammates. He's getting let down in Cleveland. But that's what Cleveland is, a huge letdown. If this guy would ever get a compent 1 & 2 guard.......

Cavs are goin down loke toronto only no applause at the end

the league cares. And I think it's fine the way it is. 6 teams finished .500 or worse in the EC. And 7 teams in the West. The top teams in the west are better than the top teams in the east but that's why they play the games

They're playing the best team in nBA history I wouldn't feel too bad guys.

Cleveland is a joke of a town.

I lived there a few years for LeBricks first stint and everyone worshipped him as a god.

During his ESPN decision, tons of them were wearing their lebron jerseys at bars, having parties, super excited.

Next day after he obviously left to a better place/team they hypocritically called him out for making a big deal about his decision and burned his effigies all over.

Then he comes back and these tards act like nothing happened and this will be the year.

These terrible fans deserve no championships, plus the whole area is a cesspool of dindus and white trash.

Ugh, so glad to not be there anymore.

I like the way it is too but they have to make sure the east becomes decent again seeing as none of the teams can beat the west top 5

they wont win a championship for at least the next 4 years.

Lebron will leave again

Kyrie and love cant carry

Love will eventually leave

Then every cav fan will be butt hurt that Varejão will win a championship maybe even 2