Get into an aspergers support group

>get into an aspergers support group
>be quiet the first time
>second time "i have something id like to do at the end of the group, about 20-30min"
>end of group "i just want to watch a video together and then discuss what feelings come up, is that ok? ill explain at the end"
>webm related
>sit back and watch magic happen
>no explanation at the end

also autism/cringe thread

You know, at least he put in a lot of effort.

what feelings came up for you while watching this video?

I think he is awkward, has poor choice in hats, and for some reason feels the need to publicize his affections. He is pursuing his feelings though, and doesn't seem afraid of what people think. Also, he can dance better than I can. Although he could have picked a better dance. Once again, it was sorta awkward.

Those are thoughts. dont be afraid to share your feelings user. do you connect with this boy? do you feel you share similar experiences? perhaps you put a similar amount of effort into impressing a love interest, only to be met with the likes of two hugs and two thumbsups, which is why youre defending him. Don't be afraid, were all anonymous here.

niggaz got a point. can't argue with money.
hell, I bet you could write an algorithm where the severity of the autism vs how much money you have to make to have your autism not matter.

agreed. moving this to my alpha folder

No, I wouldn't relate myself to him. I never did anything like he did. I was usually either quiet or used humor. Too shy to confess to someone, and definitely didn't want to embarrass myself. It doesn't match the way I behave.
I would consider doing something like that as a joke though. As I've become more comfortable with my sense of self, I'm not as averse to making a fool of myself as I used to be. Still wouldn't do something that ridiculous in public though, no reason to make a spectacle.

little bit of autism as promised then im out. keep this thread going boys

did you mean the image or the post?

This isn't autism. This is a failure of the system to provide an education for children that leads them to understand the world around them.

she cute and he got balls enough to put himself out there.

still cringe as fuck.

is that Jev?

>autism/cringe thread

epic opinion tho m8. i didnt even read it ;)

That's an odd way of saying "I don't like her because she's hot"