I want to kill myself. what do

i want to kill myself. what do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lObgLdtXYpU
youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cut deeper

Kys

how about you go get some help. Mkay? there are plenty of organizations dedicated to helping people like you. If you do not want to do that, talk to a family member, or friend.

if you really want to do it, just do it but if you have a reason to keep living no matter what it is, keep living. Simple as that

Don't. There's so much to live for. Suicide is the easy way out. We all struggle with different things, You just gotta pull it through. See a psychiatrist and get some antidepressants.

Stop being a attention fag and get a fucking knife and put it in your miserable cold heart. No one gives a fuck. Do it on stream too little bitch

If you're a NEET, get a job
If you have a job, become a NEET
And continue the cycle

It's simple, user.

timestamp, for starters.

kill yourself you glorious faggot

He is just a cutter, nothing to see here
/thread

Kill yourself. Duh you fucking stupid idiot.

fatty got hungry and tried to eat himself

fat fuck american

Just a suggestion

That's a baby ass cutter. Get a knife pussy

its just a faze, fagoot

u wot m10 ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

You're life and everybody else will feel much better if you do this faggot piece of shit

WTF kind of body part is that? Is that your leg?

OP better deliver an hero immediately or is a confirmed faggot

fucking whiteknights should kill themselves along with faggot OP. end your miserable existence

that's a retarded rhetorical question. kill yourself,you're not special and there's billions more just like you. No one will notice but at least you'll make a bit more space for someone who might be useful.

holy shit, quads of truth

and b4 you kill urself, plz provide us your name and address so we can confirm later..... happy dying.

>Find tall structure
>Jump

It's not that hard. Anything less than success is just a cry for help, just like this post

op better chk'em

lose some weight and save your family some money on a coffin, you nasty fuck.

that body part is called "fat".

OP should try anorexia

You're wasting my time
get professional help or don't

Op is a faggot.

temple would be the better choice, guaranteed lobotomy

you know of all suicides past year, the percentage of them that were from cuts?

6%

meaning you don't actually want to kill yourself, you just want the fucking attention.
if you really wanted to kill yourself you would've already done it. but here it is, a tutorial for you. just fucking do it then faggot and prove me wrong. shit is not gonna get better, you're gonna be the worthless piece of shit you are now for the rest of your life. might as well make it short, kiddo.

Why aren't you dead yet bitch?

If you wanted to kill yourself you would have done it already you fucking imbecile

what you want is attention you bleeding heart.

gun at walmart. kurt cobain style.

nice quads

file name... so many new fgts edgy thread

Truth. suicide threads are from drama queen faggots. either do it or shut the fuck up.

stop trying to use your sadness to make friends. people have their own problems. we don't need yours too.

Guy I knew did this

not newfags, just a faggot OP and people that don't pay attention

You should cut in the right spot, right down the middle of your wrists and you may feel light headed....but ignore it and just drift away........DO IT BITCH!!!

kill yourself

Put your forehead on a solid weight bench, up to the bridge of your nose. While laying up to your collar bone on a separate bench. There should be between 6 and 10 inches of unsupported head and neck.

Have a friend get a barbell, load with at least 220lbs and raise more than 18inches above neck. Drop on unsupported space, fucking lights out.

Had a fitness bro do this by him self using a safety rack at our gym, turns out he had actual cancer couldn't cope.
So yeah get to cracking that spine

jump from a roof, there is no way back,

If woman then let's see some cuts on chest and shitt

Damn why you so angry m8

I'm obligated to ask for tits, that or you can gtfo

i cut myself because i hate myself not to kill myself

damn

boo-fucking-hoo little melodramatic teenager. either just kill yourself or shut the fuck up.

i weigh 65kgs though

im 21

Now THIS is a thread I can fap to.

Before I can tell you whether or not to commit suicide, why do you cut yourself?

not in mentality you're not

>tumblur filename
>fat fuck

Go to the gym and work out until you die. Then do it again in two days. Coolest method of suicide.

Cut a permanent smile across your face and become the fat Joker.

It's a tumblr pic guys kys all of you

fuck you user donate that blood so some one who has a life and some balls can live

in fact that is all you are a blood bag fuck you and donate it

youtu.be/lObgLdtXYpU

I wish you would step back from that ledge my friend,
You could cut ties with all the lies, that you've been living in,
And if you do not want to see me again, I would understand.
I would undertaaaaaaaaaeeeeeaaaaaaeeeaaand

do better. don't snap out of it. don't think about the things you have to live for. don't take it one day at a time.

just do better.

Well because of one of my ex's I've got a crazy bloodletting fetish so lets see some sexyness with blood!

>Don't. There's so much to live for. Suicide is the easy way out. We all struggle with different things, You just gotta pull it through. See a psychiatrist and get some antidepressants.

kek, what a fag

cut your veins

Use a tank of helium. You feel like you breathing normally until you pass out..and die.

see

moar pics please

there have been 21x more military deaths from suicide than combat since 1999

get laid, find love, do drugs. if youve done all that OP and you still want to die, maybe you have a good reason. talk tosomeone about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo

>I want to kill myself
Kill yourself. Simple

These trips of hard love were ignored. :(